• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He's going to complain about the moderators because they won't let him run wild and won't do the last debate. Betting on it now

Breakage

Unreal that this shit show counts as presidential debate in arguably the most advanced nation on earth. I mean this is supposed to be serious stuff and yet the focal points are scandal, lies and accusations.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so drunk. Please say hillary is winning

Closer to 50/50 this time, largely thanks to set expectations. Trump doing slightly better than last time, outside of one outburst about jailing hillary that might end up defining the debate. He loses if it does.

Ponn

Banned
this is a disaster. Why can't I repeat the same insults i've repeated 20 times and waste more time. What a disaster. Sniff

Yup, Trump got this. He is dominating.

95ijVde.png

Ekai

Yup, Drumpf got this. He is dominating.

.....He looks like a petulant child. And almost every last thing he said has been a lie.

Not to mention he keeps hiding behind the chair and looking at the ground. He's weak. So weak. Believe me.

Elandyll

Banned
He is trying to have the last word every.single.time, and he pouts and bitches when they stop him (he still gets more than his share).
F* this 5 year old who pretends to be president.

MIMIC

Banned
At least the moderators are doing a -- somewhat -- better job reeling in the candidates when they don't want to behave

I thought Hillary was a good debater. I could give better answers to many of these questions, and to Trump's accusations. Whe should be knocking it out of the park, and instead she's hitting singles.

Looks like the people who "win" this shit are the ones who ignore the Q then ramble and attack their opponent. Unfortunately. Sticking to the Q asked does not do you any favors.
It's whoever gets the best zingers that idiots can laugh at because they don't really care about "issues".

This is rock bottom reality TV

Breads

Banned
Trump should not have challenged her 30 years of service...

As far as the public is concerned their contributions to society run in opposition to each other.

Trump made the government work for him. Clinton made the government work for the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom