• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's gonna be a brawl on CNN one of these days, even if someone has to phase through an on location camera to get it going. Just yikes.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I cannot not stand this blonde woman on CNN. It really seems as though she lives in an alternate reality.

She just tried to say that Trump's comment on jailing Hillary Clinton was satire and funny...

Oddish1

I must have missed some really good Trump moments because whenever I watched he was borderline incoherent. Unless the bar for Trump is just that low. Clinton was fine from what I saw.

johnsmith

remember me
Red shirt guy sure is looking good these days

LiXfpo8.jpg

This. I have no idea what the fuck people were watching, but it was an even worse meltdown than the first debate.

This is all about expectations. People expected him to walk out there in a delirium and grab Hillary by the pussy. Since that didn't happen, oh what an improved performance Mr. Trump!

Seriously! We set the bar so low for trump that the moment he doesn't look like a raging lunatic = progress!

Y'all saw that "extreme vetting" response when pressed further on a question asked by an American Muslim?

His defense of tweets about Alicia Machado?

Locking Hillary up?

Defense of Russian aggression in Syria?

Like holy shit! This was the same Donald Trump but in a different tone

While I'm still not enthusiastic about Hillary and think she did her fair share of question dodging, that is the most I ever liked her.

watershed

Banned
Trump came into the debate losing this election and exited the debate still losing this election. He didn't do anything different tonight. He was classic Trump which in the context of the GE is losing Trump. Anyone who doesn't understand that he is losing this election is living in the same alternate reality as Trump.

anaron

He went on record saying that he has never kissed or grabbed another person's crotch without consent.

We'll see how that plays out.

Trump, on live national TV, declared that he would prosecute his political opponent and put her in jail.

And people are seriously debating who won that debate?

I weep, WEEP, for this country.

Apparently totalitarian governments are now A-OK with people

Faddy

Banned
That is what playing to win from a position of strength always looks like, and why it's frequently unsatisfying for the audience. Give it some time to bake in :)

The best thing for Hillary was for no major story to come out tonight so the media can continue on the sexist tapes that are sinking Trump.

Yep, how did we end up with someone that is a champion of social justice, healthcare, a sound and competent leader up against a cheeto monster.

A cheeto monster that managed to get this far? With a considerable amount of americans giving him their vote even after the amount of stupid shit he'd said? I'd be worried.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
It's weird to say that Hillary being "on the defensive" is somehow a Trump win.

Because Trump being on the offensive was by being a complete boor and literally making random shit up.

Hillary was "on the defensive" by addressing his random shit and setting the record straight.

But for god knows what reason that means Trump "won". wut

I'm not saying it as a personal statement of belief, mind.

Just that to 'the base', Donald did better, which can be enough for certain segments of people who 'are on the fence', but secretly dislike Hillary.

Or basically, this.

This is all about expectations. People expected him to walk out there in a delirium and grab Hillary by the pussy. Since that didn't happen, oh what an improved performance Mr. Trump!

Ekai

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not American and I don't have to choose between one of those two for president. How the hell are those the options you end up with.

As a minority whose very life is in danger if Republicans win: The choice is insanely easy. It has been for years. Fuck the right-wing forever.

Meowster

How do the Trump surrogates on CNN live with themselves? Most (because I'm sure not all) know what they are doing and that this will damn them afterwords politically.

Seik

Banned
I'm currently watching a French Canadian reporter reporting after the debate.

"We don't know why and how Trump is still there, how he ended up there in the first place, but he's still there and that is fascinating and unprecedented."

Yep, America looking like shit.

marrec

Banned
CNN RN:

"You can't have it both ways, you can't laugh at BLM saying the criminal justice system is broken and then agree with Trump when he says it is"

ooooh shiiiit

Future

Trump always appears to win because he has an aggressive personality. One thing about Hillary is that she keeps relying on hillaryclinton.com on fact checks instead of just smacking him down right then and there. If he lies, state exactly what the lie is right there and don't ask people to refer to a website that they won't click on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom