• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Banned
Friendly Reminder: The reason Corey Lewandowski is on CNN right now and not with the Trump team is because he assaulted women

Having not watched the debate what did he do/say to a muslim girl?

Basically, he said that Muslim-Americans are all either terrorists or complacent with terrorism and topped it off with saying that Captain Khan would still be alive today if he were president in 2004. It was probably the worst possible answer he could have given (her question was on how each candidate planned to make her feel more secure in America with rising Islamophobic sentiment) without straight up calling her a terrorist.

Honestly, I think it's a shame that nobody calls out Trump on his fear-mongering rhetoric about refugees committing acts of terror once in America. There have been zero documented cases of this in America in 20 years. And the rhetoric is harmful enough that his own son is posting stupid ass memes about Skittles to spread it.

I hope Corey trips leaving the stage and breaks his neck. He's obviously as callous about sexual assault as Trump is. Apparently he talks about it all the time. It's just something men do, right? Get fucked, you human slime.

I thought Clinton "playing it safe" was actually a great decision. She resonates with me the best (and I assume most other people) when she talks about her own aspirations and ideas. Besides, I feel like Trump does a better job of damaging himself than she does. The Michelle Obama quote was probably her best line of the night, even if it seemed scripted.

Yup. Clinton was practically the winner of the debate again. Sure she's not great, but compared to Trump who came off as a buffoon again, she was fantastic.

DiscoJer

Corey Lewandowski really fighting to earn that paycheck tonight.

And yet, he'd be like the least enthusiastic Trump supporter if he were on Fox. My god, they aren't even pretending to be fair by having a token liberal, it's a full blown Trump informercial

MIMIC

Banned
Hvp5JrR.jpg

f2HK6yx.jpg

Trump's deflecting to ISIS when talking about the tapes is another All Lives Matter tactic mentally.

"Hey, rape culture isn't a big deal because we got ISIS around. Why are you worried about sexual assault when we got jihadists?"

You can be both against rape and ISIS. Terrible response that will be the biggest take away from this debate. His answer is going to get a lot of play.

Invictus

Banned
The guy in the middle of the desk on CNN ( sorry forgot his name) has clearly had enough of the trump people's shit. He looked pissed lol

Ithil

Basically, he said that Muslim-Americans are all either terrorists or complacent with terrorism and topped it off with saying that Captain Khan would still be alive today if he were president in 2004. It was probably the worst possible answer he could have given (her question was on how each candidate planned to make her feel more secure in America with rising Islamophobic sentiment) without straight up calling her a terrorist.

Honestly, I think it's a shame that nobody calls out Trump on his fear-mongering rhetoric about refugees committing acts of terror once in America. There have been zero documented cases of this in America in 20 years. And the rhetoric is harmful enough that his own son is posting stupid ass memes about Skittles to spread it.
The weirdest part being he specifically brought up that part about Khan just to claim yet again that he was against the Iraq War, to which even the moderators told him he was full of shit on.

He seems to be stuck on that Iraq War point for some reason, he's the only one who brought it up and he brought it up to lie about his original position yet again.

The weirdest part being he specifically brought up that part about Khan just to claim yet again that he was against the Iraq War, to which even the moderators told him he was full of shit on.

He seems to be stuck on that Iraq War point for some reason, he's the only one who brought it up and he brought it up to lie about his original position yet again.

He was against it from the beginning! Call Sean Hannity!

PKrockin

Lewandowsky goes beyond just spouting crazy extreme spin, he seems incapable of actually participating in a polite discussion. He always devolves to yelling over others incoherently anytime someone else gets a turn to speak.

shiba5

And yet, he'd be like the least enthusiastic Trump supporter if he were on Fox. My god, they aren't even pretending to be fair by having a token liberal, it's a full blown Trump informercial

Do you think Fox will ever have enough self-awareness to realize they are the reason they're stuck defending this unelectable, orange turd?

megalowho

Everything somehow came back to ISIS

- Health Care reform is because hillary created ISIS
- How to fix the poverty and jobs , we will stop ISIS
- Him sexually assaulting women. ISIS also assault women and Hillary Created them.

Love how the moderators tried to keep him in check. Which just resulted in him complaining about bias.
And yet despite the bluster Clinton verbalized a much stronger grasp of the specifics and key locations in the next steps against ISIS, including noting that the front line of the coalition are Muslim nations and tying Trump's alienating rhetoric to jihadist recruitment. I thought it was one of her stronger topics.

Wallach

Lewandowsky goes beyond just spouting crazy extreme spin, he seems incapable of actually participating in a polite discussion. He always devolves to yelling over others incoherently anytime someone else gets a turn to speak.

shocked such a measured man was tossed from the trump campaign for putting his hands on someone

zethren

Banned
I'm super happy that Van called Jeffery Lord out for trying to continue the bullshit of minimizing sexual assault "because lol fuck ISIS". For gods sake yes, everyone agrees that ISIS is bad and does bad things. But that doesn't mean we should shrug off and ignore claims or evidence of sexual assault by a presidential candidate.

I am just so mind boggled by the GOP and their line of thinking that ISIS is basically the only problem we have.

I assume he will be unemployed in 31 days. I hope he has an epic meltdown when CNN calls the election for Clinton.

bionic77

There was a segment where Kelly was talking about it with that guy who looks like a villain from a movie (name begins with K) and they were both admitting that Trump was fucking toast.

The villain guy basically said that Hillary has to be found guilty of a crime or something equally bad for Trump to reverse this.

It was pretty shocking to hear from them.

Kelly clearly cannot fucking stand Trump though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
LMAO I noticed that, too. IIRC, this is his first prime-time spot on CNN. He's usually a lot more relaxed.

His hand was shaking so hard he had to put them in his pockets. Poor guy.

I know i'm being overly sensitive, but I feel bad for Ken Bone. I don't think he wants to be a meme, and he will for reasons that are kind of shitty.

The spread for women pro Clinton and women pro Trump is bigger than the converse for men for each.

Considering women also make up a larger part of the voting electorate, that is huge.

On top of that, Trump being seen as going on the attack, after all that has gone down, can only make things worse.

I'm seeing more Clinton won by a bit than Trump currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom