• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol1dus

This quote man...this quote...

Church of Vita! I have sinned! I've ignored the Playstation mini Velocity for far too long. Damned game is so far up my alley its commin out my ears...I've been a fool...but now i've seen the light!

I'd be down for some vita party chats too by the way!

We're still on if you want to join.

Kyon

Banned
My last post
vtg3B.gif

Keep getting some dns error while trying to connect to wifi here, which is kinda bullshit due to my laptop, iphone, 3ds, kindle can all connect with no issues.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
wow Holy hell @ this week Vita Store Update

the hell,Sony? :|

( yeah I know I'm late on this, got a headache today)

Grinchy

Banned
Can I quote my own tag and throw it at you? Spiderman 3 was awful, and the new movie was absolute trash, but the first two, especially Spiderman 2, are fantastic. I forgot how much I like Kirsten Dunst.

I liked the first 2 quite a bit when they were new. When I watched them again recently, they were pretty awful. I really just wanted to try to make a bad 127 hours joke though, since you guys were talking about James Franco.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I liked the first 2 quite a bit when they were new. When I watched them again recently, they were pretty awful. I really just wanted to try to make a bad 127 hours joke though, since you guys were talking about James Franco.
...I didn't even get the 127 Hours joke. I finished Spiderman, and while it was more ridiculous than I remembered, it was still enjoyable. I love melodrama.

I enjoyed Party chat with Gaf...well, one of Gaf :|~

We gotta do it again, sometime soon, guys (and/or gals)...

Hopefully with voices ^_^

Was a cool feature. I had no idea Vita had that, and I've had the damn thing since Feb. I had also used group messaging and shared screens...the party chat is pretty neat!

Lucent

Did you try hard resetting it? And I love your avatar, it's making me LOL

I recommend this, too. My PS3 wasn't connecting online one time and after resetting the modem/router (I actually unplugged it for about 30 seconds) it picked up the connection like nothing was ever wrong.

M.W.

I think a weekly Vita party chat (Vita Gaffers) talking about all things Vita using the party chat feature and uploaded to Youtube would be a great idea.

spannicus

I really hope the firmware update brings more goodies than just PSone support, maybe a slight os revision and more apps. Didn't Yoshida Say that with this update we will be given Vita version of Remote Play instead of PSP's version?

M.W.

thats basically what we did lol we were speculating and chatting about Vita :p plus other random stuff

I think it should be recorded (somehow) and put up for others to listen. How many can be in a party? 8? That would be awesome. A podcast using the Vita features.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I really hope the firmware update brings more goodies than just PSone support, maybe a slight os revision and more apps. Didn't Yoshida Say that with this update we will be given Vita version of Remote Play instead of PSP's version?

iirc the higher resolution remote play was only for IC/SOTC GOW1/2 HD. (It's useless for most Vita owners imho).

the next FW update need more option for Vita PSP emulator (2xAA for an example) and StreetPass like function for near and more back up options.

I would join in for sure, if asked. I think recording could be done in the following two ways:

1. One user with a Vita joins in but doesn't speak. Instead, he just records what is coming out of his headphone jack.
2. One user mixes the Vita headphone jack output with recording of his own voice with a microphone, and records that. Pretty sure that should work as I have a mixing table and a PC that I can record the output of that with.

Always wanted to do a podcast.

spannicus

iirc the higher resolution remote play was only for IC/SOTC GOW1/2 HD. (It's useless for most Vita owners imho).

the next FW update need more option for Vita PSP emulator (2xAA for an example) and StreetPass like function for near and more back up options.

Well hopefully we will get the very little things we want, Many reasons that stop me from playing alot of the PSP games are the prices and how awful some of them look on the Vita. Gamescom is right around the corner. Let us hope Sony delivers.

I can't see it happening but the ability to completely map controls for PSP games would be great, or at the very least the option to map the shoulder buttons to the right stick.

Toki767

The funny thing is is that since Skype is on the Vita, that would provide a much easier way for one person to record a conversation lol

Kyon

Banned
MK Vita is already 9.99 @ Gamestop guys! The site hasnt registered it for some reason, but when you click in store pick up it shows 9.99!

Gonna buy it later today. I think everyone should get it i mean $10 for a game o__o Too bad i didnt have a vita at the last sale

Linky

Toki767

MK Vita is already 9.99 @ Gamestop guys! The site hasnt registered it for some reason, but when you click in store pick up it shows 9.99!

Gonna buy it later today. I think everyone should get it i mean $10 for a game o__o Too bad i didnt have a vita at the last sale

Linky

It was such a steal for $10. That said, I only made it to Chapter 2 or 3 of the story. I have a long way to go.

Zen

Banned

Linky

I wish Eb games/Gamestop.ca would do this.

Toki767

#ForeverAlone ;___;

I didnt talk either lmao i was on text chat the whole time.

Oh and why haven't you added me tbh

I tried adding you but it says I can't add anymore friends for some reason. I'm only at 74 too. I thought the limit was 99 or 100.

Edit: Oh okay, tried it on PS3 and it says you're the one who reached the maximum limit lol

addiction for everybodys golf setting back in. Bought it full price at launch and it was worth it even at that price. Finally beat another of the gold courses and played, beat and purchased pandora, yay.

3 more gold levels to star then crowns and platinums I guess.... if I ever get round to that.

Online Is great on this game. Hell the lobbys are awesome. All lobbies in games should be this awesome.

I do have to redo 4 of the silver levels at one point as when I first got the game I had to switch it to easy mode to do. Now I have better chars, clubs and balls Im doing better and should be able to do them.

Its just such a cool game to chill out to while in bed or with the tv on (with the olympics for the next couple of weeks)

Anyway the wife ordered me MK so im looking forward to that. I liked UMvC3 but the single player is really lacking and the online is full of quitters. MK sounds like it has a pretty solid single player experience so il like that.

Kyon

Banned
I tried adding you but it says I can't add anymore friends for some reason. I'm only at 74 too. I thought the limit was 99 or 100.

Edit: Oh okay, tried it on PS3 and it says you're the one who reached the maximum limit lol

deleted a few ppl :D dew it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom