• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound Shapes soon, guys! Excite!

And besides waiting for PSOne support, I'm also dying for some multiplayer games too. Waiting for Hot Shots to hit $20 because I've never been a big sports game fan and I'm not a fan of Wipeout style racing. LBP or All-Stars will probably be my first MP game.

I'll be getting Sound Shapes too next week, but I'm gonna buy it with my US account on ps3. I'm hoping I can transfer it to my Vita while I'm logged into my main acc on ps3.

spannicus

So what do you guys think we are going to be getting on the Download side in August besides Sound Shapes? Games like Chronovault, Really Big Sky Infinity, Strangers Wrath, RCR, JSR, were all supposed to be released I think this summer. Anyone think we'll see these games this month? Also there is Malicious Rebirth.

Shinriji

Almost getting the platinum trophy for UNcharted Golden Abyss. What a fun ride. Only missing some bounties and 200 kills with the GAU.

neoemonk

I'll probably add a bunch of you guys. Feel free to add me back: langfor6

I don't do much MP though. I just want to look at your trophies.

CushVA

any previews for Madden 13? Only thing I've read is that its more like Madden 12.5 since it won't have the new features for the consoles

ManeKast

I can't take it anymore, I need a VITA just for Everybody's (Hot Shots) Golf in bed. I played the PSP titles to death.

Worth it just for this game alone? Hows the online community? Is there a chance Everybodys Tennis will release?

Worth it just for this game alone? Hows the online community? Is there a chance Everybodys Tennis will release?

It's my first version of the series and I'm hooked on it. Haven't played online aside from doing the Daily Tourney (you play solo and post a score) so I'm not sure about how bustling it is.

I think it's worth it for this game but you'll find yourself with more games than you bargained for if you can ignore the mass of blind haters that plague Vita doom threads.

ManeKast

It's my first version of the series and I'm hooked on it. Haven't played online aside from doing the Daily Tourney (you play solo and post a score) so I'm not sure about how bustling it is.

I think it's worth it for this game but you'll find yourself with more games than you bargained for if you can ignore the mass of blind haters that plague Vita doom threads.

Its worth it for this game. I'm sold. Seriously played hundreds of hours of PSP golf, pretty much all I played and that was worth it.

* I always ignore haters. Love is where its at.

Feel free to add me as well, my Vita-GAF brothers and sisters:

PSN: Reluctant-Hero

Games:
- Hot Shots Golf: WI
- Super Stardust Delta
- Lumines ES
- Motorstorm RC
- Mutant Blobs Attack
- Ridge Racer
- Virtua Tennis 4
- Wipeout 2048
- Mortal Kombat
- Gravity Rush
- Metal Gear Solid HD
- Rayman Origins

I'll pre-ordering Sound Shapes tonight. Then the next big game will be Ragnarok Odyssey!

Kyon

Banned
Sorry I disappeared but my wifi won't work right

oh ok I favorited your first room lol

You already did! I was saying I was watching Spiderman as my reason why I won't join right now.

James Franco > Vita, any day.

Where is the lie? ;p

PS: With MK being 9.99 tomorrow I'm hoping everyone buys it. We should have games we can all play together online :) like Ragnarok will be so much fun xD

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Does anyone else have a problem with not being able to receive messages on the Vita? There is so much jank in regards to PSN's messaging system, and I hate that when I delete messages on the Vita, they don't delete on the PS3.

that was a positive comment lmao it means I see no lies in you saying Franco> Vita
Ah, okay. Good man, although it's unfortunate that Franco has such a small role in the first movie. Tobey Maguire isn't the least bit attractive.

Grinchy

Banned
I re-watched the Spiderman trilogy recently and it was so boring and bad that it felt like it went on for 127 hours.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I re-watched the Spiderman trilogy recently and it was so boring and bad that it felt like it went on for 127 hours.
Can I quote my own tag and throw it at you? Spiderman 3 was awful, and the new movie was absolute trash, but the first two, especially Spiderman 2, are fantastic. I forgot how much I like Kirsten Dunst.

Ein Bear

I'm curious if you guys talking about James Franco are familiar with Japanese ''moe'' relationships, where socially dysfunctional men develop deep emotional attachments to body pillows with women painted on them?

I hope the VITA and 3DS versions of LEGO LOTR aren't gimped like LEGO Batman 2 was.

It probably will be, so I'm not even bothering with a thought about the game...

For some reason I swear I heard that future vita lego titles post batman 2 were going to be big brother ports (ps3/360) instead of little cousin ports (3ds)? Anyone know if I'm wrong here? Hell I think I may have read it somewhere on GAF, but I may be mistaken.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I'm curious if you guys talking about James Franco are familiar with Japanese ''moe'' relationships, where socially dysfunctional men develop deep emotional attachments to body pillows with women painted on them?
I'm trying to figure out what the correlation is, and I can't. I didn't think anybody knew about my James Franco body pillows.

Yes! Like a really bad Date Night.
How could you. I'm going to destroy your Virtua Tennis 4 character the next time I meet him.

I'm trying to figure out what the correlation is, and I can't. I didn't think anybody knew about my James Franco body pillows.

How could you. I'm going to destroy your Virtua Tennis 4 character the next time I meet him.

Don't get it twisted, I loved that movie. My joke was just bad. XD

southsidewolf

Neo Member
Anyone else suffering nasty framerates on Chinatown Wars on Vita? Don't remember a problem playing natively on PSP but don't have one anymore to test.

Got me a vita. Looking forward to the new FW so that exploit can be released and we can get some homebrew on this thing. I love the screen and I'm looking forward to a good comic reader on it. So far I'm just playing Lunar and probably gonna download rondo of blood. Woot Vita!

Got me a vita. Looking forward to the new FW so that exploit can be released and we can get some homebrew on this thing. I love the screen and I'm looking forward to a good comic reader on it. So far I'm just playing Lunar and probably gonna download rondo of blood. Woot Vita!

Sorry, but I pray that an exploit for CFW and homebrew is never ever found for the Vita. That stuff led to rampant piracy on the PSP and ruined the system in the US. I know there people that still honestly bought UMD games and ripped them to CFW. But they were few and far between.

We noticed lmao I have TITs open tho so no problems here

This quote man...this quote...

Church of Vita! I have sinned! I've ignored the Playstation mini Velocity for far too long. Damned game is so far up my alley its commin out my ears...I've been a fool...but now i've seen the light!

I'd be down for some vita party chats too by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom