• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played Uncharted for the first time, actually my very first Vita game. So far:

-My hands hurt like hell after playing for an hour. Not good :(
-The aiming/Dual analog controls feel a little more...twitchy than I'd like, not as controllable as console gamepads.

This is gonna take some getting used to...

Undressing is censored too. I give up.

Edit: Went to restart only to find the party's full. I love you guys too.
gg guys ;_;

Fake edit: wait no i'm back

-The aiming/Dual analog controls feel a little more...twitchy than I'd like, not as controllable as console gamepads.

Did you try gyro aiming? It's a little weird but better than sticks.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I've turned off my Vita more in one day than I have in the entire time I've owned it. I guess we've learned why Sony hasn't implemented cross-game voicechat.

Damn, party's full? I wanted to get in on that. Could've helped you distributed it too, considering my YouTube channel has nearly hit 300 subs...

Add me on PSN if you want anyway. BlueMaximaC099

branny

Wow, there was a deluge of PSN IDs the past couple pages. I added a few before getting overwhelmed. If anyone really wants to friend me, add Branity.

It felt weird aiming at first. I don't know if I got used to it, but I remember changing the sensitivity settings before getting too far in. I only mention this because I rarely ever do that for console shooters.

By the time I was 4 hours into Uncharted (almost straight) the aiming grew on me. While I can still notice it's not as smooth as the consoles, it wasn't as bad as it first was.

patsu

Get a grip case. You should be able to find a few models.

My Nyko one is more ergonomic than DS3. It's very comfortable to hold. Unfortunately, it's big too.

oldmario

I was going to back up some games on my vita but for some reason touch my katamari doesnt appear in the list, anyone else having this problem?

IMACOMPUTA

Is it just me or do fights in MK get easier after losing over and over again?

I swear they do.
And i hate it. I want to get better, give me a challenge :(

Pachimari

Finally getting in a new Sony charger today, that was rather expensive blah.

Then back to Unit 13 and I'll think about getting the review copy of Gravity Rush, maybe Resistance but nah.

Dingotech

So apparently the AUS PSN store has a sale on several PSP titles now.

Is there anything on sale on the US Store... any plans for there to be any sales on the US Store??

Why did I forsake you aussie PSN...

Heysoos

Is it just me or do fights in MK get easier after losing over and over again?

I swear they do.
And i hate it. I want to get better, give me a challenge :(

I think they do... but some of the fights are so cheesy. Maybe I suck (most likely) at fighters, but some of these fights in story mode suck. I had to just cheese Goro with fireballs, couldn't do it any other way. Then some guys did insane damage in one hit, and the stupid Scorpion and white dude combo against one of you was annoying, in the first few matches they were stringing together insane ass combos. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom