• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
So what is worse in P3P as opposed to FES, specifically? Are they things I would miss if I had never played 3 or FES?
From what I've heard, Persona 3 Portable doesn't have FES' bonus chapter nor Persona 3's cutscenes or exploration. On the other hand, it has a female protagonist and full party control, and the lack of exploration makes it a faster game.

Just platinum-ed Gravity Rush.
Its a lot of fun throughout, but whenever I golded a challenge I had a "Glad I'll never have to do this again" moment almost every time...=P

Trigger

So what is worse in P3P as opposed to FES, specifically? Are they things I would miss if I had never played 3 or FES?

-No bonus chapter
-No anime cutscenes
-A cursor is used to move around the environments outside of the main dungeon
-I still can't date Junpei

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
-No bonus chapter
-No anime cutscenes
-A cursor is used to move around the environments outside of the main dungeon
-I still can't date Junpei
This is all that needs to be said. Persona 3 doesn't let you date the only character you'd ever want, Persona 4 has a flip-flop gay character--I can't wait to see how Persona 5 will disappoint me.

VanWinkle

I want to play Sly 4. And Sound Shapes. And LBP. And PSAS:BR. Why can't I play Sly 4 yet? Or Sound Shapes? Or LBP? Or PSAS:BR? Or other games that I want to play? Actually, this made me realize: is LBP the only big Vita exclusive coming out by year's end?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I want to play Sly 4. And Sound Shapes. And LBP. And PSAS:BR. Why can't I play Sly 4 yet? Or Sound Shapes? Or LBP? Or PSAS:BR? Or other games that I want to play? Actually, this made me realize: is LBP the only big Vita exclusive coming out by year's end?
Ragnarok Odyssey is a big exclusive, depending on who you ask, as is Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. Silent Hill: Book of Memories is also an exclusive out this year, but its quality is still to be determined.

Sol1dus

Because these games are taking longer to develop, because they're actually going to be good. :x

Shinriji

Actually, this made me realize: is LBP the only big Vita exclusive coming out by year's end?

Assassin's Creed Liberation? COD?

And as soon as I get in home...GAF PARTY

thbouncers_2.jpg

Kou for life!!

Trigger

This is all that needs to be said. Persona 3 doesn't let you date the only character you'd ever want, Persona 4 has a flip-flop gay character--I can't wait to see how Persona 5 will disappoint me.

I'm fully expecting to triple dip (again) on P5 just to play as a female character.

Nabbed Mortal Kombat for $10 at GameStop and it's totally worth it. Not really a fighting game fan, but there is a shat ton of content here. And it runs butter smooth (I'm totally cool with graphics downgrade for a fluid/solid framerate).

Iacobellis

What goes down in the Party chat? I'd like to join if possible. I have Resistance, but I'm not sure if Hot Shots has a party system for matchmaking.

TheBear

I'm upto Ch.12 in Gravity Rush and I'm enjoying it immensely. Can anyone recommend another good adventure game for Vita/PSP?

Kazerei

Banned
Uncharted is completely linear too, but it's a pretty good adventure game. I'd recommend MGS HD Collection and Rayman Origins if you haven't played them yet.

TheBear

Uncharted is completely linear too, but it's a pretty good adventure game. I'd recommend MGS HD Collection and Rayman Origins if you haven't played them yet.

I have Rayman on PS3, and am hesitant to buy MGS as I want Peace Walker too, which I understand is a much better port on the PS3 version. It's a shame the launch titles don't have any decent discounts on PSN or in aussie stores.

Teknoman

Does Ape Escape: On the loose use both sticks? Thinking about grabbing that and Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins.

Oh and apparently Gungnir works with the Vita now via transferal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom