• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if we can push save data from PS3 to Vita (and vice versa) for Sound Shapes? Is this something where if I gain trophies in my Vita version and transfer the save to PS3, I'd get the corresponding PS3 trophies (a 2-for-1)? :\

BosSin

Motherfuckin Sony not putting up Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins on EU PSN store due to an old PSP firmware issue. Dumb shits.

Looks like Sony actually convinced NAMCO to put one of their biggest portable games on the PSP as well as the Vita

When 48 girls just isn't enough, Namco Bandai's next entry in the AKB1/48 series will have give you the chance to experience love and rejection with a full 153 girls. Titled AKB1/153 Love Election, this entry in the series will be released for PSP and PS Vita on December 20.

AKB1/153 features the girls of not just AKB48, but some members of sister groups SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 as well. The premise is the same: all 153 girls have the hots for you, and you'll have to reject all but one.

Namco Bandai is going all-out with the packaging for AKB1/153. Both versions will ship in standalone form for ¥7,329 (a download version will also be available) and as part of a limited edition priced ¥14,679. The limited edition includes a set of 10 pictures, download content codes, a special box, and ten "making" DVDs: four for AKB48 totaling 400 minutes of footage, three for SKE48 totaling 300 minutes, two for NMB48 totaling 200 minutes and one for HKT48 totaling 100 minutes.

http://andriasang.com/con250/akb153_for_vita_psp/

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Bamco should bring an English version of Digimon World Re:Digitize to Vita ( Digimon fansbase is huge and they need something).

Toki767

Yeah, Digimon on the Vita would be pretty huge in the sense that it could be their Pokemon.

That said, I doubt it'd happen.

DSGamer

Neo Member
Do we know if we can push save data from PS3 to Vita (and vice versa) for Sound Shapes? Is this something where if I gain trophies in my Vita version and transfer the save to PS3, I'd get the corresponding PS3 trophies (a 2-for-1)? :\

With MLB: The Show the way this worked is that you pushed saves up to the cloud in a specific menu and then pulled it down on the other system. So it was basically cloud saves. That's all.

fernoca

Just got Uncharted and darn! .. :O! ...it is Uncharted...portable.

Soj1u.jpg

VBWeX.jpg

Also got one of thsoe capacitive stylus, and it makes everything better. It actually makes me "touch" the screen and stuff. :p

Next, I guess I'll get WipEout and a $10 PSN Card to get Super Stardust. (Already have Resistance and Mortal Kombat).

fernoca

what is this mysterious $10 PSN card you speak of?

also you should get the $15 SSD bundle. Those extra $5 go a long way!

3cjQU.jpg

:p

So plenty while buying Uncharted today at Best Buy, but decided not to untill later; to spend more time on Uncharted and Resistance (MK too, but I've already beated it on 360 and PS3 more than twice; so here's just a bonus).

Thanks for the recommendation, wasn't aware that there was a $15 bundle. Guess I'll get a $20-card then. :p

zroid

Banned
3cjQU.jpg

:p

Thanks for the recommendation, wasn't aware that there was a $15 bundle. Guess I'll get a $20-card then. :p

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!?

Is that a US card? Gah, we only have $20 and $50 ones in Canada. Dammit, I had no idea you guys had $10 cards :<

This may sound weird and irrational, but I would buy PSN cards so much more often if I could get them $10 at a time.

fernoca

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!?

Is that a US card? Gah, we only have $20 and $50 ones in Canada. Dammit, I had no idea you guys had $10 cards :<

This may sound weird and irrational, but I would buy PSN cards so much more often if I could get them $10 at a time.

Yeah...well, "US" (Puerto Rico).

Their site has them, but only through regular mail ($20 and $50-codes can be acquired digitally).

Yep, picked one up for...something. I can't recall what :s
This changes everything.
not really because i usually pay by credit card but it's still cool

Can't find my Vita anywhere ;~;

Going to check the house again tomorrow after work.
great job looking after a baby like the vita

Confused...

I've only seen 20$-50$ denominations of PSN card thingies.

I want me some $10 ones...are those in the US?
I believe they only sell them at Best Buy. Not sure if they only sell them in-store or online, too, though...

I wonder if it's going to be a Vita native version, or simply the PSP version on a Vita card (as Sony I believe said was possible)

You mean native as far as resolution goes? If so then that seems to be the case

003ahu8u.jpg

Not really surprising since the AKB games are largely just pictures and video.

|ync

... and today I pick up Mortal Kombat for $10 from Gamestop, having already own the digital version because my memory stick is getting close to full and MK is 3+ GBs.

..and of course there appears no way to have my digital save transfer to the physical version. I have to delete the digital bubble to install the cartridge, and delete the cartridge to transfer the digital copy (where the save is).

I'm just guessing here but I think if you are willing to do a bit of finagling you can get you digital saves working with the retail copy

1. Back up your digital copy to a PC and snag the save data via the first half of the process described here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39681435&postcount=18456
2. With the digital save now stored safely on your PC (somewhere not in the Content Manager folder), delete the bubble from your vita and let the retail cartridge install its bubble
3. Create a save game with the retail cartridge (not sure if this is necessary), then backup the new (retail) bubble to your pc
4. On the pc use the second half of the instructions from the link above to copy your digital save over the save of the retail bubble
5. Now restore the backup onto the vita and your original save games will probably work!?

I've platinumed Motorstorm RC & Gravity Rush, on the last season of Wipeout 2048 (but not done much else), 100%'d Mutant Blob Attacks, about 50% done with Rayman Origins' trophies, still sucking bad in Lumines Electronic Symphony, about half-way through Unit 13, just in the beginning of Little Big Planet Vita, done a few days of some brain training in Smart As...

I've still to even begin Virtua Tennis 4 & BlazBlu.

OK, so how could you get LBP vita while it's not even close to be released ?

Can someone explain to me why UMVC3 is like one of the only launch titles not to see a discount or price cut or something?? This game is still 40$ and there's no way in hell im double dipping at that price as I already have it for PS3. Even Uncharted has had sales going among other games...Wipeout is cheaper, I've seen Unit 13 and MLB:The Show price cuts and deals as wel. Is there something special about UMVC3, lol?

Foshy

Can someone explain to me why UMVC3 is like one of the only launch titles not to see a discount or price cut or something?? This game is still 40$ and there's no way in hell im double dipping at that price as I already have it for PS3. Even Uncharted has had sales going among other games...Wipeout is cheaper, I've seen Unit 13 and MLB:The Show price cuts and deals as wel. Is there something special about UMVC3, lol?

Capcom.

God Eater 2 releases before this game. :p
And a port months later wouldn't sell.

If there'll be a vita-version, it has to be in development already.

Was there some suprise annoucement ?

Because AFAIK GE2 is scheduled for spring 2013 and AKB153 is 20.12.2012

God Eater 2 releases before this game. :p
And a port months later wouldn't sell.

If there'll be a vita-version, it has to be in development already.

They've said that they have a major surprise announcement coming this fall. Most of the speculation is centering around it being a Vita port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom