• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

I had a problem a few days back when my vita was completely dead. Tried charging it over and over and it would do nothing but blink orange.

I had to hook it to the computer to turn the screen on, showing it was pretty much dead, then plug it into the wall.

I think either my cable, or the charging socket is going on mine. Some times when I plug it in it wont showing it charging. Takes like three attempts till I can verify it actually charging.

Blinking orange means it's charging. If the Vita battery dies, and you plug it in, you'll have to wait like 10 minutes (when the button stays lit orange) to be able to actually turn on the device.

“This is going to be the best racing game on Vita this year.”

“This is going to be the best racing game on Vita this year

GT Vita 2013 confirmed.

VanWinkle

I'm so sooo happy to hear that NFS Most Wanted is the FULL game with everything from the PS3 game. It will easily be a day 1 purchase, as Burnout Paradise is one of my favorite games ever.

Metalmarc

hopefully my vita arrives tommorow, :( was expecting it today,

and ordered a memory card seperate order and source, which is due tommorow but will prob arrive friday knowing my luck? can i play uncharted without a memorycard? without saving of course, just for a little play around if my memory card doesnt arrive but the vita does tommorow?

Sid

I actually want a burnout game on the vita like dominator,open world is not my thing but if the sp is better structured and fun to play i may get the vita version or if ea decides to do cross play then both

Just wanted to mention that Riff: Everyday Shooter which is on sale for £3.19 (about) on the UK store is finally decent on vita.

Buy it for that price, everyone.

It's sound shapes, kind of, in shmup form. It was developed by Jonathan Mak, from Queasy Games. Every level works differently and the whole game has sounds made from music that Mak played and assigned to events in the game. I wish it would go on sale for US store, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

branny

That's great news for NFS, especially since I'm pretty sure the PSP Burnouts didn't reach 60fps parity with the console incarnations. Not that this new game is 60fps or anything, is it?

Anyway, they'll have lots of practice for when they finally decide to make Burnout 3: Takedown Vita with integrated custom soundtrack support like the original Xbox version. :p

Glix

Buy it for that price, everyone.

It's sound shapes, kind of, in shmup form. It was developed by Jonathan Mak, from Queasy Games. Every level works differently and the whole game has sounds made from music that Mak played and assigned to events in the game. I wish it would go on sale for US store, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I like it. Its nice with two sticks.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Ah shit. Was ready to scratch this off my list. But fuckit I'll support anything Crit works on.
Now I'm kinda hoping that 'Buy 1 Get 2' deal thing is real. In all honesty though, I'll buy it on Vita, but if the deal is there I might as well go the extra mile

can't blame anyone who might do that,seriously,publishers need to show their Vita games,people will not blindly buy games.

the other thread have AC3:L off screen game play footage and it look amazing,why Ubi is keeping it in the shadow? there is no reason for this other than these publishers don't want anyone to buy their Vita games.

Also where the Vita footage of is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Sol1dus

Those bejewelled games...

Play lumines instead guys. Maybe stardrone extreme or pinball even..

they suck you in and give you so little in return...but you can't escape. Lumines does it better..

No, Lumines doesn't do it better. Or at least it won't until it gets a proper price drop. Puzzle games shouldn't cost more than $15(and that's REALLY pushing it) these days.

Glix

No one will rage with me how the screencap feature ruined my game of Lumines???

This has never happened to y'all? What stupid shit!! So mad!

I wouldn't mind if it let me control it, but with the "now saving" message blocking me, but to not pause the game, but not let me control it is asinine and evil.

Rasec

hopefully my vita arrives tommorow, :( was expecting it today,

and ordered a memory card seperate order and source, which is due tommorow but will prob arrive friday knowing my luck? can i play uncharted without a memorycard? without saving of course, just for a little play around if my memory card doesnt arrive but the vita does tommorow?

If i'm not mistaken, nope. You'll need the card to save.

Been playing more pixel junk monsters today. Damn this is a good (and hard) game. It's up there with PvZ as one of the best tower defence games I have played.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sound Shapes is so good, but my fuckin copy of Lumines arrived today too, damn.

so? you don't have to stop play Sound Shapes,you can play a little of SS then go to Lumines then go back to SS and keep doing that. there is no only one game rule on the Vita bible as far as I know.

zroid

Banned
so? you don't have to stop play Sound Shapes,you can play a little of SS then go to Lumines then go back to SS and keep doing that. there is no only one game rule on the Vita bible as far as I know.

days only have 24 hours, you know! and most humans need to sleep for at least a fourth of that.

I've heard Lumines dreams can be quite pleasant, however

Parham

Banned

Tretton 20:14 - "If a man plays Sound Shapes and Lumines also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you."

Rasec

Check the back of the box -- if it doesn't say Memory Card required, it may save to the card; if this is the case, you can play without your memory card. Mortal Kombat is like this.

Well my uncharted bubble on vita says it occupies 81 mb, so don't know if it's the save or also the update to the game there.
Ok, my uncharted case says it needs at least 64mb of the memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom