• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK is still full priced on the PSN though :|

anyways Motorstorm RC is wicked fun, I don't know why people keep on saying Vita haz no games

Well overall, in the grand scheme of things, most people are idiots. Thats why.

Tons of games on this thing.

Just hope Sony advertise the thing more.

Are there any games coming out in Aug/Sept?

Most of the games I have preorder are like october/november

RO = Oct
P4G = Nov
Zero Escape = Oct
AC3: Lib = Oct
PSAR = Nov

Dunno about you but I'm importing Hatsune Miku from Japan, DjMax Technica Tune should also come around that time.

thuway

WHY IS PARAPPA THE RAPPA on PSN so expensive? Locco Rocco 1, and Patapon 1 are also SUPER expensive. What the heck :(.

They need to price drop Lumines Vita on the PSN :-(. $39.99 is way too much but I needz me that game.

The next two PSN purchases I make will be the Jak PSP and Final Fantasy VI: The Complete Collection.

I meant with Wii U gamepad like features (like having a mini map or some other shit on the Vita screen).

we need to see a footage from the Vita version.

I played All Stars yesterday on Vita hooked up to a PS3 for multiplayer (two Vitas, two dualshocks), but you don't currently gain much playing that way - it is much nicer to look at the big screen than at the Vita screen, and currently they're exactly the same otherwise.

I played All Stars yesterday on Vita hooked up to a PS3 for multiplayer (two Vitas, two dualshocks), but you don't currently gain much playing that way - it is much nicer to look at the big screen than at the Vita screen, and currently they're exactly the same otherwise.

Do you mean remote play?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
WHY IS PARAPPA THE RAPPA on PSN so expensive? Locco Rocco 1, and Patapon 1 are also SUPER expensive. What the heck :(.

They need to price drop Lumines Vita on the PSN :-(. $39.99 is way too much but I needz me that game.

The next two PSN purchases I make will be the Jak PSP and Final Fantasy VI: The Complete Collection.
Parappa's price is the biggest problem with the Vita right now. I want to sit in the car and tell people how to go far, but not at that price.

And Final Fantasy VI collection? Don't do that to my heart.

I kinda hate Sound Shape a bit because my son is bugging me every half an hour to play it. I miss the days where I'm the only one playing my Vita. 8^(

Time to buy another Vita ;)

Anyway as i kept saying good times will come after spring-summer drought for Vita owners.

I want LBP, Virtue, Persona 4, Ragnarok, bunch of smaller PSN games, hell I'm even interested in AC and NFS where i normally skip those game on pc/ps3.

I get the feeling that its really so people can play vita and ps3 against each other online or if you hav a vita and your friend doesn't have enough controllers or something. Pretty cool feature. I dont think many people will use it the way they show it at these events but thats because there isnt another way to show it properly there.

watched that second gameplay video of AC liberation.... I havn't been excited for an AC game since the first one (OK so that one turned out not as good as I hoped). I was kinda interested but now im looking forward to it. It looks great.

kiyomi

About to play Sound Shapes for the first time, yays.

Also why are the PSP versions of the NeoGeo games almost twice the price of the PS3 versions? I want some KOF on my Vita, but not at £5.50 ;_;

Captain N

LittleBigPlanet Vita screenshots!

A0Z3eZwCQAAdRqP.jpg

A0Z4QZ0CEAAYufY.jpg

A0Z4mbcCYAAAESn.jpg

A0Z418YCEAASLm_.jpg

This game is qucikly becoming my favorite Vita game so far!

^^ looks awesome

I seriously need to stop buying games for this thing. To much to finish off.

• rest of challange tower and bonus challenge tower in MK
• DLC for gravity Rush
• Wipeout HD and FUR DLC to finish (still loads to do on there)
• Only about 13 hours into Trails in the sky
• Half of Daxter
• almost all of tactics Ogre to do
• Loads of pixel junk monsters deluxe
• PvZ
• over half of motorstorm RC
• Escape plan DLC
• MGS vitual missions, snake tales and MG1 and 2
• Everybodies tennis (still got loads to do
• Everybodies golf (need one more star then tons of crowns

Theres prob more.

Good lord. I better get working on that before October hits.

demigod

When YouTube stops being annoying, my new video is here. http://youtu.be/5ZeJ3HIuYfA

I wasn't interested in PSABR before, not because its a ripoff of SSBB, just lost interest in SSBB fast. I gotta admit though, PSABR looks good, will probably buy it.

Also why are the PSP versions of the NeoGeo games almost twice the price of the PS3 versions? I want some KOF on my Vita, but not at £5.50 ;_;

SNK can go eff themselves. I would've bought some games if it worked on both platforms, but forcing people to buy it for each platform, they're not going to see a dime from me.

I'm hoping someone annouces it for us poor PAL gaming peasants ;)
Seriously. We have very good sales here in the EU but I'm starting to think we will be hurting when it comes to the library of games available when compared to the US. I would be fine with importing if I didn't have to worry about DLC...

Hanmik

LittleBigPlanet Vita screenshots!

A0Z3eZwCQAAdRqP.jpg

A0Z4QZ0CEAAYufY.jpg

A0Z4mbcCYAAAESn.jpg

A0Z418YCEAASLm_.jpg

This game is qucikly becoming my favorite Vita game so far!

I guess you are playing the preview version.. (me too)... I like this game way too much. I will have a preview up later today .. better than PS3 cousins (imo),.

So, I'm going to get a Vita tomorrow. Which case is recommended to use? I'm not really planning on taking it with me, but I still want to have a case so that nothing happens to the screen while it's lying somewhere.

So, I'm going to get a Vita tomorrow. Which case is recommended to use? I'm not really planning on taking it with me, but I still want to have a case so that nothing happens to the screen while it's lying somewhere.

You can get the official travel pouch. Myself I have the case that came with the First Edition bundle and I love it.

patsu

Time to buy another Vita ;)

Anyway as i kept saying good times will come after spring-summer drought for Vita owners.

I want LBP, Virtue, Persona 4, Ragnarok, bunch of smaller PSN games, hell I'm even interested in AC and NFS where i normally skip those game on pc/ps3.

Sh*t ! I am stupid. Isn't SoundShape CrossBuy ?

I can just let him play the PS3 version when I'm not on PSN. I like to keep the Vita to myself.

Ponn

Banned
Wait, Ragnarok got moved to OCT??? What the flipping shit, goddamn it people start thinking about your release dates!! You go months with a drought then drop every thing in the span of a month. Holiday buying season to boot competing with every other damn game out there, hint most people don't have the money to buy EVERY game releasing at that time. It's like their intentionally trying to sabotage their own sales.

darkwing

Wait, Ragnarok got moved to OCT??? What the flipping shit, goddamn it people start thinking about your release dates!! You go months with a drought then drop every thing in the span of a month. Holiday buying season to boot competing with every other damn game out there, hint most people don't have the money to buy EVERY game releasing at that time. It's like their intentionally trying to sabotage their own sales.

errr LBP Vita is September?

its mandatory when you release games for the sony family.

Ponn

Banned
errr LBP Vita is September?

Sept. 25th, end of the month.

Seriously, look at this shit. I just went through my Newegg Preorder list.

rag odyssey - oct 16th
Persona 4 - Nov 20th
Ass Creed Lib - Oct 30th
Virtues Last Reward - oct 24th
NFW MW - Oct 30th
Sony All Star Battle - Nov. 20th
Little Big Planet - Sept 25th
Lego LoTR - Oct. 30th

And i'm not getting it but if you were interested in Street Fighter X Tekken that comes out Oct. 24th. We Won't mention CoD vita here.

I mean I have $10 off on all these through newegg so the price isn't to bad but its the simple fact I cannot play all those games at the same time and neither can most people. Spread that shit out, people are going to end up putting off getting games they would have other wise picked up day one and you don't know when they will come back around for it.

Shinriji

rag odyssey - oct 16th
Persona 4 - Nov 20th
Ass Creed Lib - Oct 30th
NFW MW - Oct 30th
Lego LoTR - Oct. 30th

And i'm not getting it but if you were interested in Street Fighter X Tekken that comes out Oct. 24th. We Won't mention CoD vita here.

I mean I have $10 off on all these through newegg so the price isn't to bad but its the simple fact I cannot play all those games at the same time and neither can most people. Spread that shit out, people are going to end up putting off getting games they would have other wise picked up day one and you don't know when they will come back around for it.

Gonna get Ragnarok Odyssey, Burnout Paradise 2, COD and DJMAX. Good times.

So BlazBlue is fantastic, I've already said as much, but holy shit the last boss(I guess) in Arcade Mode is nuts! I'm playing as Makoto and I have a pretty good understanding of how to play her after a few hours, but Hazama is insanely difficult. Like SNK levels of bullshit. Couldn't even win 1 round after an hour of fighting him. That was at like 1 AM last night though, hopefully today with a clearer head I can do better.

That is like one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to fighting games. Everyone leading up to the last boss, save for like second last, was a cake walk. Then the boss comes around and it's like WTF am I even playing the same game?! lol

Also, LBP Vita looks great!

darkwing

rag odyssey - oct 16th
Persona 4 - Nov 20th
Ass Creed Lib - Oct 30th
NFW MW - Oct 30th
Lego LoTR - Oct. 30th

you forgot Silent Hill:Book of Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom