• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
someone should make a thread for that new hack. i love reading arguments about piracy/homebrew.

i didnt expect anything for a long while, very interesting.

It's rather unfortunate that NA doesn't have a single Crash Bandicoot game compatible with Vita.

Pretty sad, really. If you had told me in February when I bought the Vita that I wouldn't be playing PSOne on it until August, and that Crash wouldn't be available even then, I'm not sure I would have believed you. Seems like such a glaring hole in the lineup.

Rasec

Go Miku Go!! o/
But kinda sad seeing only one psv there. Guess persona didn't last long.

capturadeecr2012095s230.png

And tomorrow morning i'm going to my post office get my copy of the game! *__*

P.s.: In console front as we wrote in the title the Vita jumped from the 4th position to the first position.
Sony sold 50 000 Vitas last week, while Nintendo sold 44 950 3DS LL and 29 340 normal 3DS in Japan.
As you can see the different isn't so big between the Vita and the 3DS LL but as it looks like gamers only wants more and more new titles for the Vita which can push up the selling number of the new console!

Pretty sad, really. If you had told me in February when I bought the Vita that I wouldn't be playing PSOne on it until August, and that Crash wouldn't be available even then, I'm not sure I would have believed you. Seems like such a glaring hole in the lineup.
Crash and Spyro missing from the NA PS1 lineup is just... huge. I don't even think you can transfer from PS3. It's such a big mistake. At least... almost every other region has it.

Go Miku Go!! o/
But kinda sad seeing only one psv there. Guess persona didn't last long.

And tomorrow morning i'm going to my post office get my copy of the game! *__*
I was really glad to see it doing so well and I hope my copy gets here tomorrow. ;_;

Wow, Zeer0id is already at the top of my list... how the hell did you get 3 in a row...
Might as well add me to the list, too. ID: TheGrimHeaper

Takao

Banned
true but since i see all this hype and talk about persona i was thinking that at least it could be on top ten, half a month after coming out.

The hype and talk is for the western release in a few months. Persona 4 was still in the Top 50 a week or two ago in Japan, which is more than what a typical RPG will do in Japan.

Rasec

The hype and talk is for the western release in a few months. Persona 4 was still in the Top 50 a week or two ago in Japan, which is more than what a typical RPG will do in Japan.

hmm, didn't knew that.
Also good for us seeing the vita selling more than the 3ds on japan.
Don't know if it's only because of miku but more people getting the vita is always good for us.

Skyzard

Banned
They updated the EU store DLC tables....while I was just downloading some now...I think? I got classics for free as well as it downloaded the unlock code after I just clicked trial...testing it now [Yep!]

(being a bit spoiled but) Crash Bandicoot 3 was taken off EU store...right when it had the discount too...

anyone know 'abelinjo9'?

They updated the EU store DLC tables....while I was just downloading some now...I think? I got classics for free as well as it downloaded the unlock code after I just clicked trial...testing it now [Yep!]

Strange... i can't even try to buy it in the spanish shop. I can get the trial, but the unlock is not available. I found it on the shop, using the "search" feature, but it don't have the "get" or "buy" button.

Skyzard

Banned
Seeing as they made changes in the UK store quite late tonight, perhaps it's still coming for Spain? Might be best to check tomorrow but I didn't need to use the search feature...just went to zen pinball dlc and a whole bunch are now there (it wasn't like this an hour ago for me - happened while I was picking out some tables in the store hah).

brentech

Just grabbed 8th place on the Blade table in Zen Pinball 2. Had a really long lasting game, but I don't think I completed a single damn mission. Fuck. Could have been so much better.
Ended with 40mil

oldmario

Anyone else got Kurushi Final on the eu sale? game is confusing me and there isn't a tutorial on how to play it, tried watching youtube videos but it just doesnt click

Skyzard

Banned
^5 pages in my digital manual...not too informative. Actually it's not bad! from page 3 onwards especially, thanks.

Anyone else got Kurushi Final on the eu sale? game is confusing me and there isn't a tutorial on how to play it, tried watching youtube videos but it just doesnt click

I'm trying to figure it out now too hah ;) ... think you have to destroy the coloured blocks by placing traps (check the controls menu...).

I might have to read up on it later...

edit: basically - capture every block except the black one. Pressing triangle does a large capture (if you've captured a green block..).

Man you can't play remote play with disc based games? I just tried God of War I & II and STOC & ICO both are disc based and it would not let me access the disc. Sony needs to put a disclaimer on this shit, I went and bought these games with remote play in mind.

patsu

Man you can't play remote play with disc based games? I just tried God of War I & II and STOC & ICO both are disc based and it would not let me access the disc. Sony needs to put a disclaimer on this shit, I went and bought these games with remote play in mind.

You need to download a patch first.

The patch for GoW is already out. The one for Ico/SotC will be out @ 8:00pm PST.

branny

I wouldn't be surprised if Treasure Park were designed by the same people who did near.

edit: omg, let me edit in peace

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I wouldn't be surprised if Treasure Park were designed by the same people who did near.
Are you saying that Treasure Park takes days to figure out, and then when you finally understand what you're doing, you're not sure what the point of it all is?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I haven't reached that point with either application yet. =\
I like that Near tells me my friends' activity, although I feel like that should be shown in a tab in the friends application, rather than Near, which I think of as something to show the trends of people close by, which I don't particularly care about. I actually received a friend request from the application, but that was four days ago and I haven't had wi-fi since, so the guy probably thinks I'm a prick. I'm sorry for not responding to your poorly typed message random Las Vegas Vita owner. :(

Skyzard

Banned

Ok so just perfected the first level haha (finally).

You only need to place 1 trap - for the first green block.
Once that is captured, it creates an "advantage block" which lets you do a wide capture (all the blocks around the green mark).

Capturing the first green one, then setting off the advantage capture nets you another green block, so you just need to wait and press triangle - which nets you another green one etc :)

level 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom