• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll just start being a clown just to show how much you guys'll miss the old me. YOU'LL SEE!

On topic though, I'm downloading the Super Stardust and Wipeout demos for, uh... the first time...

Carl

Maybe I'll just start being a clown just to show how much you guys'll miss the old me. YOU'LL SEE!

On topic though, I'm downloading the Super Stardust and Wipeout demos for, uh... the first time...

What the hell. You didn't even have Super Stardust? WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!

Rasec

I really liked the wipeout demo. even made me think on buying the game but never saw a sale on that game and my 16gb is full T__T
I bought super stardust and rarely play it until today.
Guess i didn't found it too different from geometry wars 2 or some dual-stick shooter i have on ipad.

In other news i just bought Dokuro from ebay. o/
More platform love for my vita.

grendelrt

If this has been asked sorry. I got Legacy of Kain downloaded onto my PS3 (still in the bubble) and the Vita doesn't see it to transfer it. I transferred Warhawk, Symphony of the Night, etc with no problems from the PS3. I saw LOK was on the list of games that work when transferred, so not sure whats up.

OmegaZero

I've stopped playing WipEout because the new DLC keeps crashing on me at random times.
I though it was only a problem with the HD DLC, but the Fury DLC crashed shorty after I started my first race on it.

Fun game though.

M.W.

So, what's the verdict with MGS HD on Vita? What's the better of the two games, Sons or Eater? I have not played either game.

KalBalboa

Banned
So, what's the verdict with MGS HD on Vita? What's the better of the two games, Sons or Eater? I have not played either game.

Snake Eater definitely plays better than Sons of Liberty, but there's no denying how important MGS2 was during the early days of the PS2. I'd play MGS 1-4 in order, if you can (Snake Eater is my favorite, admittedly).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Lol. MGS3 = MGS1 > AC!D 1/2 >>>>>>>> Peace Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ghost Babel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS2 > MGS4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Port Ops

FTFY.

Sony is really advertising the Vita here in Denmark. I have seen 7 commercials today for Harry Potter Vita and at the end of the commercial they mention Batman lego 2. At least Sony is making an effort.

Carl

Sony is really advertising the Vita here in Denmark. I have seen 7 commercials today for Harry Potter Vita and at the end of the commercial they mention Batman lego 2. At least Sony is making an effort.

I saw one of those a few days ago during a film (on UK TV). They're starting FIFA and LittleBigPlanet adverts in a couple of weeks.

Tratorn

Kid: "Mom, I want a vita with Harry Potter for christmas - thats just 300€"
Mom: "FUUUUUU"

No, these commercials are useless at this point.
Harry Potter and Lego Batman won't sell any Vita...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Is Project Diva import friendly (playable without knowing Japanese)?

Is there any chance that Folklore get a hires Remote Play update? (and can someone with a twitter account tweet Shu on it please?)

I saw one of those a few days ago during a film (on UK TV). They're starting FIFA and LittleBigPlanet adverts in a couple of weeks.

Really? so there is screens and footage available for FIFA13? can someone post them here please.

zroid

Banned
Damn, Laguna, that was tough as hell. I got a bit lucky, I'll admit. Didn't have to guess blindly or anything, but if I hadn't found the gem on my fourth click there, I'm not certain I would have on the 5th.

Stardust and Wipeout were both fun, but the load times in Wipeout... oh god...

What the hell. You didn't even have Super Stardust? WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!

The horrible truth is that TGH doesn't even own a Vita!

Wouldn't surprise me! :p
so mean ):

Meh... I don't have SSD on PS3 and Vita either ! ^_^
patsu knows what's up!

Is Project Diva import friendly (playable without knowing Japanese)?
If you just want to play the rhythm stuff, it is. At least, the old ones were easy to play.

Sid

Cool,though for the kids market LBP vita is the most marketable game for the fall.

zroid

Banned
God I can't wait for LBP Vita... played LBP1 & LBP2 to death. I just can't stand booting my PS3 these days tho.

Liked LBP1 & 2 a lot, just feels a bit too early for a new LBP right now.

There was about a 2.5 year gap between 1 and 2, I think by next summer I should be ready to go!

Grinchy

Banned
God I can't wait for LBP Vita... played LBP1 & LBP2 to death. I just can't stand booting my PS3 these days tho.

I'm not quite as pumped but I'm really looking forward to it too. I really liked the beta. The creator was a lot of fun to use.

Hey guys I had to sell my launch vita a while back due to financial issues but I am getting a new one at the end of next month. One game I'm really looking forward to is EDFP3. I saw that now you can only have one account and was wondering if this meant I can't play EDF on my UK account? Thanks for reading guys.

Vitacat

Hey guys I had to sell my launch vita a while back due to financial issues but I am getting a new one at the end of next month. One game I'm really looking forward to is EDFP3. I saw that now you can only have one account and was wondering if this meant I can't play EDF on my UK account? Thanks for reading guys.

You could play the imported retail cart version, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom