• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yeah, if you want a nice meaty racing game, go with PSP RR and PSone R4. I enjoyed getting all the trophies for RR Vita but at the same time it was depressing because the game could have been so much more. The best single player content in that game occurs when you unlock the "Devil's Gift". And even then, since the game lacks any single player progression/structure, it will feel like a HUGE difficulty spike unless you've played the older titles.

It's sad, I was really looking forward to RR on the Vita and they released... that.

In that case, I think you should be good. Is the guy sending you his original receipt?

No, he doesn't have it. Hopefully, I'd be able to convince Sony to fix it without a receipt, should the situation arise.

Wish all companies were like Samsung, when it comes to warranties. Had an MP3 player crap out on me and I didn't have the receipt, called them up, and they never asked if I had the receipt, just asked me for the serial number, pulled up all the info based on that, and told me where to ship it.

Took like, 2 minutes.

docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amgg-_uFluNadDF5Sm9NM3pMQXZfbHRkMzQyR05HMVE#gid=0

Oh, is that what treasure guarded means?

riKVr.gif

Toki767

I like how everyone says to tell that they're from GAF in that doc, but the Vita doesn't support sending a message with a friend request so they'd have to do it on PS3.

JimFear

Banned
ive got lumines and tried to play my own song while playing the game and i cant.
i cant listen to my own song that ive tranfered to the memory card with lumines. Everytime i start the music player and then lumines, the music player stop by itself even if ive got no lumines music volume.

ive got lumines and tried to play my own song while playing the game and i cant.
i cant listen to my own song that ive tranfered to the memory card with lumines. Everytime i start the music player and then lumines, the music player stop by itself even if ive got no lumines music volume.

Some games block custom soundtracks -- it's up to the dev.

StuBurns

Banned
What's the best way to make video to put on Vita?

I have two videos, both MP4 containers of H.264 video codecs, both 720p, one works, one doesn't. Is there some official software for converting to the specific supported formats?

oldmario

I found the spreadsheet i made with PSP,PS1 and Vita sizes for people on the fence about buying them, got a couple of questions since i've never used google docs,

• Is it possible to hide my email adress
  • Is it possible to allow people to enter data but not appear till i allow it, just to stop trolls from destroying it
  • If i was to be banned in the future (not saying i will be, hopefully) would it be possible for someone to download the spreadsheets and continue it on?

Darkangus

Hi to all... =)

Well I'm a proud Vita 3G owner since the Euro launch.

My PSN ID is " " Quote to reveal!

Feel free to add me for some NEAR action and online playing.

I have a good amount of games, full and PSN titles. (Yes Carl I still don't have Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack but it´s on my list)

Hope to meet you around...

What's the best way to make video to put on Vita?

I have two videos, both MP4 containers of H.264 video codecs, both 720p, one works, one doesn't. Is there some official software for converting to the specific supported formats?

Curious, what is the length of each video?

The designers for that game probably chose to disable that option because they thought you couldn't possibly want to listen to other music while playing this game, because music and gameplay are so closely intertwined. While there is something to say for this, they overlooked Time Trial mode, which has horrible music, happens to be my favorite mode, and would have been perfect to play while listening to a podcast or other music in the background.

Even then, it's probably better to leave it up to the player. Sound Shapes does in fact allow it, which means that I can listen to a podcast while playing that game and still hear the music as well. The only other game I have that doesn't allow it, is Rayman Origins I think, which while I admit it has a great soundtrack, and I don't really miss it, even there I think it would have been better to have the choice.

Sup Vitabros, I deleted nearly 10 people, feel free to add me, pm me who you are on gaf. :)

Hanmik is the most generous Vitabro out there, thanks for Resistance. I'll return the favor one day. :)

Sid

Is there any Fifa 13 footage for PS Vita?
I can't believe they have not shown it yet (it's out in 2 weeks)
I think it'll just be a roster update to fifa football. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-15-vita-fifa-13-inbound-wont-connect-with-ps3-game

"We are doing a Vita version," EA Sports David Rutter confirmed in an interview with Eurogamer in Cologne earlier today. "Sony were kind enough to put that up yesterday, though I don't know if it's going to be called FIFA 13 or FIFA Soccer."

Darkangus

You disappoint me.

Not for long... =)
lool

I'm waiting for the middle of the month to buy it. I have to buy also the add-ons to Escape Plan and Motorstorm RC. I completed the main games but want to play the rest.

Till then I'm playing Dungeon Hunter. Any one is playing too? (I know, not the best game but it was a gift and I want to complete it). =P

Finally got a copy of Gravity Rush, after I lost my order and my money to planetaxel for this game.
It's gorgeous, SCEJ delivers once again. Hope it did well sales wise, because it deserves it.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Is there any way to make that gdoc list private? I've had a few super weird invites when I last put my XBL ID in a public place.

H13

Not sure about other regions, but I know it's available on the Vita in EU and NA, at least.

Then I'll send one your way! Even if they're easy medals!

EDIT: Almost out of 10 daily sheets already. -_-

US version?
i did search for MGS in PSN vita store,
they only have metal gear solid 2 and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom