• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to make that gdoc list private? I've had a few super weird invites when I last put my XBL ID in a public place.

That would be cool, but then again, non gaf lurkers already see our ids in the Achieve Trophies thread. :)

top page: buy Gravity Rush, Hatsune Miku and New Little Kings Story.

Took some AR pics from the little I know

7970559990_f8d81f5dcc_c.jpg

7970559666_f8425e6848_c.jpg

7970559346_41644a6db2_c.jpg

7970558610_847e3dffe8_c.jpg

Hanmik

Oh geez, I was showing a client on how easy it is to use a certain payment gateway .... and bought Metal Gear Solid HD for PS3 :<

hahaha.. I once showed a friend how to buy a Mappack for COD:Waw.. didn´t know my CC details where typed in to my account, so I ended up buying it.. .ó(

zroid

Banned
ffffffuuuuuuuck, Branny's puzzle nearly got me. I had to use some psychology to work that one out ;_;

wasn't a sure thing at all

20 21 in a row. This is where I effed it up last time. :|

jiggles

Banned
Im calling shennagins on this because when my Plus date was passed and my PS1 games didn't work all I did was go to the store and download it for like 2 seconds and they worked again.

Nope, I've tried it for all the games now. Still says expired. I even let it download like 20MB each to make sure it had enough time to refresh the expiry date, if it was going to.

Very curious about the game. What do you think in terms of lang. for a no Japanese? Is fun to play?

The menus are easy to navigate, you'll know whats what in the homemenu and find your way to the songs. Though I still haven't seen what the Diva room thing is and don't understand what to do in AR modes. Yes its fun to play, hard at the beginning, but practive makes perfect. :)

patsu

Nope, I've tried it for all the games now. Still says expired. I even let it download like 20MB each to make sure it had enough time to refresh the expiry date, if it was going to.

I would call Sony helpdesk. It is possible that they have been busy upgrading PSN. Perhaps your records were touched in the process. The other possibility is a corrupted local config on your Vita.

Hanmik

that is strange.. just recently I discovered some of my games had expired.. I just went in and started the download. Then my PS3 says "Please wait Activating blablabla something", and then I stop the download.. and all my games (even the NeoGeo ones) worked again.. but I lost some games on my download list though (destruction derby, Medievil etc.)..

the most stupid thing for me is that I just bought a year extra Plus, because of the 25% discount. And then I went to my download list and wanted to download something on my Vita.. and all the Plus stuff I had downloaded now appears FIRST on my download history list.. so I had to browse through shitton of stuff to find a simple game like TOM:Blitz.. sukcs that you cannot arrange the download list yourself..

Darkangus

The menus are easy to navigate, you'll know whats what in the homemenu and find your way to the songs. Though I still haven't seen what the Diva room thing is and don't understand what to do in AR modes. Yes its fun to play, hard at the beginning, but practive makes perfect. :)

Have to think about it but it sounds and looks fun... In Europe we have -100% chance to get the game soooo... will see, but thanks on the feedback =)

The end of the year will be hard for my wallet... =P

Have to see if my wife wants to play the game also... =)

Darkangus

that is strange.. just recently I discovered some of my games had expired.. I just went in and started the download. Then my PS3 says "Please wait Activating blablabla something", and then I stop the download.. and all my games (even the NeoGeo ones) worked again.. but I lost some games on my download list though (destruction derby, Medievil etc.)..

the most stupid thing for me is that I just bought a year extra Plus, because of the 25% discount. And then I went to my download list and wanted to download something on my Vita.. and all the Plus stuff I had downloaded now appears FIRST on my download history list.. so I had to browse through shitton of stuff to find a simple game like TOM:Blitz.. sukcs that you cannot arrange the download list yourself..

In this case I search for the game that I want to download in the store and click download... It´s quicker I guess... =P

If I had to go through my list... yiiikkkk...

Have to think about it but it sounds and looks fun... In Europe we have -100% chance to get the game soooo... will see, but thanks on the feedback =)

The end of the year will be hard for my wallet... =P

Have to see if my wife wants to play the game also... =)

Miku is cute, and she sounds so cute when you fail a song <3

I took a picture of two, but they didn't save to my lame phone. :| But I got my copy of PDf today!

Finally!

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
too busy that even handheld gaming is taking a back seat.

Sitting excited for EDF3 (again) though - oh PLEASE be refined for portable play. Some more reasonable cheevs for a start.

Double pack for me (donation to wife)

jiggles

Banned
that is strange.. just recently I discovered some of my games had expired.. I just went in and started the download. Then my PS3 says "Please wait Activating blablabla something", and then I stop the download.. and all my games (even the NeoGeo ones) worked again.. but I lost some games on my download list though (destruction derby, Medievil etc.).. .

Yeah, on PS3, expired content reactivates okay, but all my PSOne games are on my Vita, and it's not refreshing the expiry date of those when I kick off the download on the Vita store.

Kazzy

I took a picture of two, but they didn't save to my lame phone. :| But I got my copy of PDf today!

!!!

Collect your cool-card in the way in.

I finally got back into it last night, when it clicks, it clicks. I went through the entire run of songs in one sitting, and by the end I was routinely breaking out excellent ranks. I've never had any real exposure to Hatsune Miku before this, but I will admit that there is some catchy stuff to be found here.

Hanmik

Yeah, on PS3, expired content reactivates okay, but all my PSOne games are on my Vita, and it's not refreshing the expiry date of those when I kick off the download on the Vita store.

ahhh on the Vita.. I activated all my games on PS3 before I moved them to my Vita..

It only took FOREVER.

too busy that even handheld gaming is taking a back seat.

Sitting excited for EDF3 (again) though - oh PLEASE be refined for portable play. Some more reasonable cheevs for a start.

Double pack for me (donation to wife)
I need a demo before I get excited for EDF3. I'm interested in trying it out, but I can't commit because I wasn't a big fan of console versions...

Busy day, but i'm around now, yay. Good to see that PSN ID Google Doc getting some use.
Even if that use is "certain trolls" being stupid.

!!!

Collect your cool-card in the way in.

I finally got back into it last night, when it clicks, it clicks. I went through the entire run of songs in one sitting, and by the end I was routinely breaking out excellent ranks. I've never had any real exposure to Hatsune Miku before this, but I will admit that there is some catchy stuff to be found here.
i already had my cool-card but thank you for a renewal

I can't wait to start playing. I can see myself being pretty good with my past Project Diva/Miku experiences, but we'll seeeee~!!

I can't find anything out about Little King's Story. Is it coming to North America?
They're saying Summer 2012 for America, but...

And changing at a rapid rate.

I swear, one comment about bananas and that's it.
who even started that

kiyomi

who even started that
No idea. I said I like bananas

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

So apparently WRC (World Rally Championship) 3 is coming to Vita (also PS3, XB360 etc.) in October!

First trailer (no idea what version this is): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdyMY0X6MA

Thread about the game here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468953

Great to see unexpected Vita games popping up. Hoping for more nice surprises as the holidays approach.

Cool, I guess. Will wait for some proper Vita footage though. I haven't played a racing game on the Vita yet - I wonder how the sticks hold up?

Kazzy

I can't wait to start playing. I can see myself being pretty good with my past Project Diva/Miku experiences, but we'll seeeee~!!

Yeah, I'm guessing you'll have no teething troubles, then. This was my first Project Diva game, so I'm not ashamed (well, a little) to admit that when I started, I failed the first song.

It's co-op, isn't it? I keep seeing the option for guest characters in the song line-up, so I'm assuming that's what that is.

zroid

Banned
Kind of want to get PDf but too cheap/poor to import a game from already overpriced Japan :(

hopefully there will be a budget reprint later

Grinchy

Banned
I beat a Zeer0id treasure park sheet.

I have to take my small victories where I can, because I can't make one that he can't beat.

OH MY GOD HIMITSU KEISATSU IS ONE OF THE FIRST SONGS? YESSSSSSSSS

No idea. I said I like bananas

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Who?

Yeah, I'm guessing you'll have no teething troubles, then. This was my first Project Diva game, so I'm not ashamed (well, a little) to admit that when I started, I failed the first song.

It's co-op, isn't it? I keep seeing the option for guest characters in the song line-up, so I'm assuming that's what that is.
I don't think it's co-op, but that would be awesome. The "guest characters" are probably other modules for duets and trios.

Hmm, not seen anything like that. Pity some people have to ruin it!
They keep signing TGH and C.

Kind of want to get PDf but too cheap/poor to import a game from already overpriced Japan :(

hopefully there will be a budget reprint later
There will be a budget reprint later on I bet, but probably not for awhile...

I beat a Zeer0id treasure park sheet.

I have to take my small victories where I can, because I can't make one that he can't beat.

So did i :D :D :D

Will see if i can delete anyone.
i beat it too :3

No Mutant Blob Attack, no chance to get on the Carl list... =)

(I didn't get in also, you know the cause? NO MBA)
I got in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom