• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Near peeps are finally starting to pick up Treasure Park. After failing horribly at my puzzle they sent me some where I really lucked out (first and third hit).
9 in a row now, pretty nice. They are still not being auto-downloaded though.

Kacho

My Vita keeps freezing when I try to transfer PSP games to it from my PS3. Is this because the network is down?

Google docs PSN list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amgg-_uFluNadDF5Sm9NM3pMQXZfbHRkMzQyR05HMVE#gid=0

ilwkL2pwBdRHS.png

#DEAD

quoted because it doesn't look too good blown up

Meeh, send me one haven't got a single one so far D:

I would, but I ran out earlier. ): I'll try to get you one around midnight EST, so in a few hours.

My Vita keeps freezing when I try to transfer PSP games to it from my PS3. Is this because the network is down?
I believe so.

I had an itch to play the PSP Syphon Filter games but noticed that the only one available (Dark Mirror) was bundled with Socom: Fireteam Bravo. Two questions: is the Socom game any good and are the two games transferrable to the Vita?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Going to go meet a guy that's selling a Vita + Uncharted + MvC3 + 8 gig card for $150. What should I look for to make sure it's working?

MooMoo

I think I give up on Treasure Park. It's fun but I don't get enough puzzles to satisfy my thirst. It would have been cool if the game could randomize puzzles for you. I wouldn't even care if you didn't earn points for them; I just like solving the puzzles in my spare time.

Hopefully tomorrow's PSN update brings a decent batch of PS1 games to the Vita store. They missed out on last week and I really want BoF4 dammit!

I had an itch to play the PSP Syphon Filter games but noticed that the only one available (Dark Mirror) was bundled with Socom: Fireteam Bravo. Two questions: is the Socom game any good and are the two games transferrable to the Vita?

Yeah it's pretty damn good. Where are you buying this from and how much? Kinda interested now myself.

As far as I'm aware, NA Dark Mirror and PAL Logan's Shadow aren't transferable. I'm not sure about Socom though.

I'm broke enough as it is this month, stop making me want to import expensive games.
i got more screens coming later so don't you worry

Holy hell that's cute. :3
Yes, it is!

and congrats on membership i guess

Going to go meet a guy that's selling a Vita + Uncharted + MvC3 + 8 gig card for $150. What should I look for to make sure it's working?
I can't really think of much... obviously make sure the front and rear touch pads work. Maybe have them start up Welcome Park and show off everything relatively quickly to show it's working?

Aw, man. I feel bad now. :(
You should be bragging.

You're such a pushover.

oldmario

All these project diva f screens are making me jelly, but the game is dropping in price on ebay quite quick i suppose its down to £44, another 14 and i will buy it

FUCKING BRANNY I HATE YOUR TP BOARD SHEETS

At midnight, I have to send one to...

- Zeerzeroid
- Oyashiro-sama
- CorrisD
- Cecil
- OneMoreQuestion
- Toki
- Laguna
- xKilltheMx
- Noi
- Rasec
- Branny
- Tailer

this is very bad that's over 10

All these project diva f screens are making me jelly, but the game is dropping in price on ebay quite quick i suppose its down to £44, another 14 and i will buy it
:3

FUCKING BRANNY I HATE YOUR TP BOARD SHEETS

At midnight, I have to send one to...

- Zeerzeroid
- Oyashiro-sama
- CorrisD
- Cecil
- OneMoreQuestion
- Toki
- Laguna
- xKilltheMx
- Noi
- Rasec
- Branny
- Tailer

this is very bad that's over 10

:3

I'll gracefully give up my spot for other people =[

Noi

I don't even have 10 people to send sheets to!

I do wish my local Near actually worked reliably. 90% of the time it fails to find my location. :(

who's the fraud that wrote my name up in column b row 2

EDIT: "This spreadsheet is about to reach the following limits: Number of Cells." uh oh

EDIT 2: UH OH DOCS CRASHED

EDIT 3: All of you are clowns.

I'll gracefully give up my spot for other people =[
And I'll graciously make sure you get one the next day. :D

I don't even have 10 people to send sheets to!

I do wish my local Near actually worked reliably. 90% of the time it fails to find my location. :(
My near was like that for the first few months. It was awful!

Noi

Spreadsheets a great idea. After listening to Redsungamer and hearing them talk about project Diva I alllllmost thought about checking it out but man, I just dont think I could get into it. Some of the songs were catchy though.

WHY ARE THE MORE THAN 20K ROWS

Edit: "The amount of Vita units sold this week."

Not funny. :mad:
EXACTLY THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU ALL CLOWNS

I didn't write that, though. I was making another new avatar even though I switched yesterday. Whoops.

Uh, so... about that spreadsheet...

time to add a password?
Probably!

There's a second spreadsheet somewhere too... Cause I added my name to one and it's not in the one that was just linked.
Carl made this one... yesterday, I believe?

Vitacat

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/79746/newegg-little-big-planet-preorder-ps-vita

Don't know if it has been posted yet or not. LBP Vita for $30.

Hmm, that's kinda... annoying. Wanted to get it digital, but now I may have to reconsider.

I wish Sony would let retailers sell DD's, and run sales and stuff on them. The result would be way more sales, more overall profit, and more memory card sales. IIRC you can already buy DD thru BB, but they can't run sales or anything.

RoeBear

Yea I pre-ordered LBP through Newegg, I'm just a little sad that I'm not getting those costumes. I would rather have the extra money than the costumes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom