• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought this Vita, seats 7. Will shoot streams up my ass.

Where the hell do you put the games? Or are you guys just messin around.

www.vitaspa.com

2012-Rendezvousb.png

wouwie

Has anything been said about LBP Vita digital price and size? My 8Gb is way too small but LBP would be perfect as a digital game. Also, is anyone doing an OT?

Also, that Sun Flowers game, i assume you need to hold the Vita vertical and use touch controls? Anyway to play with analog controles/buttons?

Hanmik

Has anything been said about LBP Vita digital price and size? My 8Gb is way too small but LBP would be perfect as a digital game. Also, is anyone doing an OT?

Also, that Sun Flowers game, i assume you need to hold the Vita vertical and use touch controls? Anyway to play with analog controles/buttons?

the game is 1.685 MB.. at least that is what my Vita tells me..

Carl

When's the embargo until for LBP reviews dude? If you're allowed to say :p Wondering when we can read some reviews.

Not that i need reviews. Buying it day one.

yurinka

yeah.. 41% in trophies also..! review will be online tomorrow at 17.00 CET.,.
Nice! Please don't forget to mention the new stuff for Vita and how it takes advantage of the device unique stuff (like to explain what can you share using Near, that all the reviewers forget it and it's an important for me).

The beta sold me the game BTW.

Hanmik

When's the embargo until for LBP reviews dude? If you're allowed to say :p Wondering when we can read some reviews.

Not that i need reviews. Buying it day one.

review embargo is 12/9-2012 17.00 CET as far as I know..

yurinka said:
Nice! Please don't forget to mention the new stuff for Vita and how it takes advantage of the device unique stuff (like to explain what can you share using Near, that all the reviewers forget it and it's an important for me).

so many features so little time..

Carl

Ah sorry dude, i missed your post saying your review is up tomorrow. I apologise :) Thanks! Make sure you post a link when it's up.

The beta sold me the game BTW.

I have taped my Vita to a plunger handle and use it to scrub me privates (backside) down in the bath.

Stuff like that, dude.

Hanmik

Ah sorry dude, i missed your post saying your review is up tomorrow. I apologise :) Thanks! Make sure you post a link when it's up.

will do... I guess we will also see a review by Jim Sterling.. don´t know if that is good or bad..

IBuyeverygame said:
I have taped my Vita to a plunger handle and use it to scrub me privates (backside) down in the bath).

Stuff like that, dude.

you really don´t like it here on Neogaf.. lol..

That game is actually an example project you get when you install the Playstation Mobile SDK. There's also an amuzing version of the bejeweled type game, where you have to match three vegetables and when your meter is full, you can water the vegetables to make them grow, and then get bigger bonusses when matching (and various other example projects).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So how important is owning a PS3 alongside a Vita? I have a PS3, but I don't play it anymore...Like, I haven't played a game on it in a long time - it's collecting dust. I've found that I'm simply not a console gamer anymore. So as a result, I've considered selling it. How much of a hindrance would that be to my Vita ownership?

Darkangus

So how important is owning a PS3 alongside a Vita? I have a PS3, but I don't play it anymore...Like, I haven't played a game on it in a long time - it's collecting dust. I've found that I'm simply not a console gamer anymore. So as a result, I've considered selling it. How much of a hindrance would that be to my Vita ownership?

º Cross-buy
º Acess to games that aren't available in the Vita Store
º Remote Play qHD

And I think it´s all I guess...

Takao

Banned
That game is actually an example project you get when you install the Playstation Mobile SDK. There's also an amuzing version of the bejeweled type game, where you have to match three vegetables and when your meter is full, you can water the vegetables to make them grow, and then get bigger bonusses when matching (and various other example projects).

A2gsK05CEAI5CHV.jpg

A2guCLXCUAA9Vju.jpg

filipe

So this can't be done via a PC client yet? And can I back my Vita saves and shit up?

Not that I'm aware of. I have a PS3 but it's at my folks house, so whenever I hang out with my one buddy who has a PS3, I just use it to transfer content. Although it works out, it's just been so annoying when I've needed to transfer a game (MGS for this example) I owned but couldn't transfer it until I hung out with him.

Just gotta suck it up and go get my PS3, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom