• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalBalboa

Banned
Hey guys I just bought the Vita and I bought Wild Arms for PSOne, is there any way to make it full screen? With the PSP you would hit the Menu button but there's no such thing here =x

Search next time, but all you do is touch the Vita's screen for a few seconds and the emulator's options pop up.

Vitacat

Hey guys I just bought the Vita and I bought Wild Arms for PSOne, is there any way to make it full screen? With the PSP you would hit the Menu button but there's no such thing here =x

Press the screen for a few seconds for the options.

EDIT: crap, double beaten.

TheContact

Press on the touchscreen for a few seconds.
Search next time, but all you do is touch the Vita's screen for a few seconds and the emulator's options pop up.
Press the screen for a few seconds for the options.

EDIT: crap, double beaten.

Thanks =) makes sense. I probably should have searched I'm sure it was asked a lot =/

Now I just need to wait for some good games for this thing lol. The one I got that came with the Vita was Madden 13, I haven't played it yet though. I downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom, the PSP game, and I bought Wild Arms as I said earlier. The Uncharted game looks pretty cool, I dunno if I'll pick that up though. I'm most likely going to buy Persona in October or November or whenever it comes out because there doesn't seem to be too many RPGs out for it at the moment.

Guys am I the only one having problems connecting to PSN after this maintenance they did?
From day one of owning my Vita it's had no problems, get home today and it keeps spitting out error C2-13935-1. Looked it up means no internet connection....but then how am I able to use twitter and even view this thread using my vita? >.<

And it's only the vita, I'm watching netflix on PS3, talking to my gf on skype on my touchpad and posting from my laptop on the same internet connection. Anybody else have problems with this?

Tl;DR Sony Maintenance fucked shit up. Now I get error code error C2-13935-1 =/

Dibbz

Oh my god my Vita is just sitting here waiting to be played whilst I wait for my 16GB memory card to get here :( Shame I can do almost nothing with it without a card.

Gamespawn

Guys am I the only one having problems connecting to PSN after this maintenance they did?
From day one of owning my Vita it's had no problems, get home today and it keeps spitting out error C2-13935-1. Looked it up means no internet connection....but then how am I able to use twitter and even view this thread using my vita? >.<

And it's only the vita, I'm watching netflix on PS3, talking to my gf on skype on my touchpad and posting from my laptop on the same internet connection. Anybody else have problems with this?

Tl;DR Sony Maintenance fucked shit up. Now I get error code error C2-13935-1 =/
Try a cold boot. Turn it off, then back on again.

Oh my god. I had to set it up via DMZ now? The fuck? Ugh and now it's going slow as molasses. Well at least it works. Gotta try the PS Store to be 100%.

Edit. PS Store works and everything else now. For anybody else who runs into the problem either setting up your Vita via DMZ
TCP/UDP Port - 3000
UDP Port - 6999

Need to be open.

Also setting up your vita manually to connect to the router using an unused router port works. Blah fuck error C2-13935-1

yurinka

I'm close to get the Motorstorm RC platinum, it will be my first one : only 3 trophies to unlock.

Any suggestion or tip for the less than 40 minutes for all the festival trophie? I'd say that only some kind of events count here, isn't it?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
has ea said anything on fifa 13 yet??

They've said Vita version will use same Physics engine as PS3/360 (Impact Engine)

EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 13 on PS Vita gives you the same physics-based, data driven technology that powers FIFA gameplay on PlayStation®3. Take part in eight different game modes, including 11 vs. 11, Tournament Mode with over 50 real-world competitions, a full in-depth Career Mode, and head-to-head online. Innovations that utilize a rear touch pad and touchscreen create an intelligent and unique gameplay experience. Rear touch pad shooting delivers pin-point accuracy and removes the element of “hit and hope” from shooting and touchscreen passing opens up the field of play for more creative and precision passing.
http://us.playstation.com/psvita/games-and-media/psv-ea-sports-fifa-soccer-13.html

which is very very good thing (if true and not just a press BS)

I take that happiness back, either PSN is shitting the bed or my router found out my Vita was cheating on it because now it doesn't work again!

RAGEEEEEEE

Sid

They've said Vita version will use same Physics engine as PS3/360 (Impact Engine)

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/games-and-media/psv-ea-sports-fifa-soccer-13.html

which is very very good thing (if true and not just a press BS)
It says FIFA gameplay on ps3 not FIFA 13,so it can be just a roster update.

I take that happiness back, either PSN is shitting the bed or my router found out my Vita was cheating on it because now it doesn't work again!

RAGEEEEEEE
This nonsense happened with me earlier today,it automatically worked when i switched the vita back on in the evening.

Takao

Banned
Because of madden.

EA usually needs a floater entry in their sports games on a new platform to get it up to snuff. FIFA Soccer for Vita was the floater entry. It established the engine, and now they'll refine and catch up. Madden NFL 13 for Vita is the floater entry in that franchise.

Hopefully... EA did 1 Madden game on 3DS and then ditched the platform.

Sid

EA usually needs a floater entry in their sports games on a new platform to get it up to snuff. FIFA Soccer for Vita was the floater entry. It established the engine, and now they'll refine and catch up. Madden NFL 13 for Vita is the floater entry in that franchise.

Yeah we'll see,being so damn quiet mere week or 2 before release doesn't sound promising now does it?though sony shares a great relationship with ea i hope for the best.

mauaus

I do agree with you but still, Fifa was a solid game as ive heard madden is minus a few hiccups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom