• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmik

It's funny how this game just came out of nowhere and made me want it right away.

I just forwarded a code to a colleague on our site.. he wil see if he can "review" it before it hits the store tonight..

damn Yoshida likes to tease...

liVYK.jpg

Sid

Totally, I'm so furious they are not releasing a demo like they just did for PS3 and 360. They even released one for Madden! Not a single gameplay video, not a single screenshot wtf?
I was still hoping for a demo till today, now other demos are up but no love for the Vita. Now I don't know what to do with my preorder, should I just cancel it or what?
Dammit EA, I've been waiting for this game.
I say cancel you pre order and wait for all versions to come out,then make a decision which version you wanna pick up.

Tiamant

I've just watched a trailer, but I'm not sure I understand what Ecolibrium really is. Is there any article people can point me to?

WE DON'T KNOW EITHER BUT WE WANT IT!!!11!1!

Nah, it looks like a mix of Spore and Pokemon with Near features and very sexy menús.

Also bummer for the update time, I wanted to play on my way to work :/

Darkangus

I never played Jet Set Radio.. what kind of game is it..? (just so that I would know what platform it is most suitable for..)

I have played the game on Dreamcast when I was younger, but in is essence is a game with good music in witch you have to put your tag over the tag of other groups.

I think I will go with the Vita version for quick play burst... =)

Sid

looks great and like good old fun..

but damn this video makes me hate Sony´s strange decision not to include a Video Out function on the sexy Vita.. I hate looking at videos like that..
The dev kits have them BTW,the games would look blurry on a large hdtv,it's one of those 'nice' features to have though if it's there fine if not then no worries.

Why. Doesn't he. Tag something!
Lol,probably forgot what game he's playing.

I hope it's the same as the console versions including the framerate and runs at native res.

My biggest concern at Fifa Soccer Vita is the lack of Tactical Defence. Add this and complete dribbling and I'm definitely buying the game day one. But EA didn't even release a gameplay video @__@

Sid

Right now I'm looking at my pocket... llllooolllll
So many games till the end of the year... HHHHHeeeeelllpppppp...

PS: thanks for the link... =)
No probs,wait till some less needed games drop in price i guess.

My biggest concern at Fifa Soccer Vita is the lack of Tactical Defence. Add this and complete dribbling and I'm definitely buying the game day one. But EA didn't even release a gameplay video @__@
Just have to wait few more days,we'll know the answer soon enough,even nfs:mw wasn't shown and it looked great according to the screens and media impressions.

Pitchford REALLY wants borderlands 2 on vita, it's already the second time, and probably he is meeting sony on this matter
http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/12/borderlands-2-on-ps-vita-sony-should-make-it-happen-says-pitchford/

But why he doesn't make it himself? Should we expect borderlands 2 by nihilistic?

This is a dangerous precedent for Sony to set, and one they may have already set with BLOPS Declassified. 3rd parties will get into this attitude of why should we make it, we can just have Sony foot the bill and make it, meanwhile we collect royalties.

Sid

This is a dangerous precedent for Sony to set, and one they may have already set with BLOPS Declassified. 3rd parties will get into this attitude of why should we make it, we can just have Sony foot the bill and make it, meanwhile we collect royalties.
Maybe sony will get a share of the profits from the vita version.

Sintoid

I'd probably buy Borderlands 2 on Vita. Maybe. Possibly.

Me too but I always think:"Why only porting?"
I remember when Sony explained that porting content from PS3 devkits to PSV is very easy I thought that this kind of tools could be a great danger (indiscriminate porting) but also a great resource. Maybe a developer could create common enviroments and different stories/gameplays for PS3/PSV versions so that they can reduce development costs for each platform and in the meantime create unique products for both consoles
The right example is something like Borderlads, an open world game where to set different stories with partially exclusive enemies/locations/weapons, a cloud saved main character that can carry experience and weaponary from a game to the other...

I know it's a dream... :(

Pitchford REALLY wants borderlands 2 on vita, it's already the second time, and probably he is meeting sony on this matter
http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/12/borderlands-2-on-ps-vita-sony-should-make-it-happen-says-pitchford/

But why he doesn't make it himself? Should we expect borderlands 2 by nihilistic?

That's pretty milquetoast support. He only keeps talking about it because he keeps getting asked about it, but his answer makes it clear Gearbox and 2K won't invest money or time in such a product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom