• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RpgN

My eleven win streak NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife was disctracting me :^(
Well done ShivaRpgN

Thanks, want more Treasure Park players? Looks like your wife has been doing a good job for us :)

Ps. The game is acting weird, some people sent me sheets literally minutes ago but they don't show on the game. It says already used. Are you not allowed to send more than one sheet a day to the same person or something?

awesome, havent really had a chance to get into it.. besides the what the hell is going on tutorial and failing on finding the 2 treasures i havent had anyone around me or on my friends list post anything so no chance to make a judgment lol , so really looking forward to it.

I've just sent you a sheet.

Some minor tips:

-The images on the puzzles are hints given to you on the whereabouts of the objects.
-The group of items can change direction and don't always display the same as the images shown.
-Try to play it safe at first to get familiar with the system and earn easy points, avoid any hints that could lead to a bomb.

I've just sent you a sheet.

Some minor tips:

-The images on the puzzles are hints given to you on the whereabouts of the objects.
-The group of items can change direction and don't always display the same as the images shown.
-Try to play it safe at first to get familiar with the system and earn easy points, avoid any hints that could lead to a bomb.

well got really lucky on that first sheet and hit it first try lol, thanks for the tips.

how do you get the maps? people have to send them to you or will they show up on near once someone posts them? (say you post one and it'll show up on near)

kiyomi

mauaus

Where are my treasure park sheets people?? This is exactly the kind of behaviour thats gonna kill the vita! Now go to your rooms
send me some sheets
and think of what you have done!

RpgN

Puzzles are streaming in all of a sudden now, thanks guys. My wife said she is more important than some stupid game :'^(

My friends list is not bursting with activity but it's pretty active I'd say. It's good to find a couple of sheets a day at least, the more the better of course. Also it seems people have taken a liking to it on Near, though I wish they'd sent new ones more often. You're doing well on my ranking list btw, you're pretty good at it!

RpgN

well got really lucky on that first sheet and hit it first try lol, thanks for the tips.

how do you get the maps? people have to send them to you or will they show up on near once someone posts them? (say you post one and it'll show up on near)

Wow, that's pretty amazing.

I'm not sure if sheets show on near from your friends list, but you can definitely download sheets on near from random people too.

I am concerned about my poor Vita. :(

It's been 18 hours since the last tracking update when it left Los Angeles and the UPS tracking hasn't updated at all. I hope it's not lost.

/nailbiter

Carl

Gah. Stuck on a train at the minute and my Vita is buried in my bag somewhere. Will have to tether it to my phone when i get where i am going, and download Ecolibrium

I hate to be a downer but no amount of good reviews will be able to convince me to pick up LBP this time around. I bought both 1 and 2 at launch and tried as hard as I possibly could to love them but at the end of the day I finally had to admit to myself that I just didn't find the platforming to be very fun. Everything surrounding it is great but the core gameplay just doesn't do it for me at all.

Plus, after playing Sound Shapes LBP just seems so stale.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Hanmik

here is my review via Google translate..

http://translate.google.dk/translat...er/1-spil/215-anmeldelse-littlebigplanet-vita

Od5gJ.png

Shikoro

is that bad?

Yes. Native resolution, has anti-aliasing => clean IQ... Taking 1.5 points for clipping is plain stupid since EVERY game has clipping issues and it's going to stay that way until it becomes viable enough to implement physics for each and every part of the game world.

zroid

Banned
Yes. Native resolution, has anti-aliasing => clean IQ... Taking 1.5 points for clipping is plain stupid since EVERY game has clipping issues and t it's going to stay that way until it becomes viable enough to implement physics for each and every part of the game world.

Seems a bit silly to complain about an 8.5, but I guess that's just my opinion. As it is the reviewer's.

More importantly, IGN's component scores are bollocks, the editors even tell you to ignore them.

My friends list is not bursting with activity but it's pretty active I'd say. It's good to find a couple of sheets a day at least, the more the better of course. Also it seems people have taken a liking to it on Near, though I wish they'd sent new ones more often. You're doing well on my ranking list btw, you're pretty good at it!

Thanks :^) I seem to have gotten the hang of it, but indeed you shouldn't play when you're tired (or being distracted, LOL). I'm not getting many Near hits because I have taken a few weeks of from work, normally I travel over 100KM a day. Seems like the Near people in my neighbourhood aren't sending any more puzzles.

I'm going to get some more of those PSOne sale games today, my 16GB and 32GB cards are starting to overflow already.

kiyomi

Didn't get a chance to play the LBP Beta but if the platforming truly has been tightened up then I'll probably buy near enough on day 1.

Always loved the creative tools of LBP but could never bother with it because of the floatiness constantly putting me off.

Skyzard

Banned
I hope we get a demo. I want to see the improved controls for myself tbh. IGN -.-

Closing sentence:

Yes, the jumping is still floaty, the creation complicated and the load times a bit too long, but that doesn't stop LittleBigPlanet PS Vita from being an amazing experience.

They mean low-gravity jumping, I hope.

Japan got a demo right?

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Just a head's up for all in case this wasn't common knowledge. Jet Set Radio is not cross buy. If you want it on your PS3 and Vita you'll have to buy it twice.

zroid

Banned
Well, Donkey Show did clarify that, while "improved", the game still feels like LBP.

That's about all I could have asked for tbh, I like LBP the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom