• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Trying to join your game now.
I'm starting to think that the servers aren't fully working. It says that nobody on my friends list has completed the first level.

Have you not unlocked multiplayer mode yet? I just sent an invite to another Gaffer and things seemed to work properly.

whitehawk

Banned
I'm starting to think that the servers aren't fully working. It says that nobody on my friends list has completed the first level.

Have you not unlocked multiplayer mode yet? I just sent an invite to another Gaffer and things seemed to work properly.
No, I just got it lol. I'll keep playing and message you when I do unlock it.

Pretty lame exclusive content btw and the dlc is outt before the vita version.

I never said it was good. But Sony still got exclusive content (MS didn't). Granted neither are Nintendo, but then again, Nintendo hasn't gotten a Capcom fighter since TvC.
And the character DLC was moved way up (but not up enough) after the whole "they're complete on disc and just waiting for you to purchase a $20 100kb unlock key" fiasco. They were originally slated for late September, I believe (and the Vita version was originally looking to ship early September, if I recall correctly).

kuroshiki

I don't buy that -- for whatever reason Sony won out on the exclusive content for SFxT.

I'm not buying that either. Basically it's Japanese way of 'pacifying' Sony by giving them something and not completely ignore them. However Sony is stupid if they thought SF x T was going to be a big title.

Rasec

Little big planet vita is up via search
is what i would say if it was, damn it sony, get your shit together!

T_______T
Guess only mortal kombat was the only exception and they launched it at 00:00
Hmm, Resistance also if i'm not mistaken.
After that now we must wait until the store update. kinda bad for hardcore gamers.

mauaus

T_______T
Guess only mortal kombat was the only exception and they launched it at 00:00
Hmm, Resistance also if i'm not mistaken.
After that now we must wait until the store update. kinda bad for hardcore gamers.

Its not coming today, its coming the 25th :(

Takao

Banned
Famitsu (I know) Review scores:
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Tendo: 9/9/8/8
DJ Max Technica Tune: 7/7/7/7
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable: 8/8/8/7
Ys: Celceta: 9/9/9/8

Nice! I don't think I can stay up late. Bring on all the leaks!!

That appears to be it. Hopefully this wasn't SCEJ's entire presentation ...

daoster

Famitsu (I know) Review scores:
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Tendo: 9/9/8/8
DJ Max Technica Tune: 7/7/7/7
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable: 8/8/8/7
Ys: Celceta: 9/9/9/8

That appears to be it. Hopefully this wasn't SCEJ's entire presentation ...

Oh Sony...lol

Sid

I never said it was good. But Sony still got exclusive content (MS didn't). Granted neither are Nintendo, but then again, Nintendo hasn't gotten a Capcom fighter since TvC.
And the character DLC was moved way up (but not up enough) after the whole "they're complete on disc and just waiting for you to purchase a $20 100kb unlock key" fiasco. They were originally slated for late September, I believe (and the Vita version was originally looking to ship early September, if I recall correctly).
You are forgetting sf4 3ds

Darknight

offtopic but whats the best protective rubber "shield" for the Vita that I should buy from ebay? I noticed some dust inside the dpad sides and it makes me mad because I rarely play with the damn thing.

Edit: this recommended?

Sid

This is true... I was thinking consoles at the time I said it though.
To be perfectly honest capcom has treated their ps fanbase like shit as much as they could,even during the ps2 days they signed a major exclusive deal with nintendo,heck they built up the mh fanbase on the psp only to be exclusive to the 3ds and even re and dmc psp were canned while 3ds got an exclusive RE.

Rasec

Off to sleep. Tomorrow morning I'm expecting to be blown away with the announcements. o_O

damn, better go to sleep also or tomorrow i won't have time to see all the news before going to the university. xP

I want miku hatsune on Sonic and sega all-stars racing for the vita!! o/
^i'm dreaming wayyyyyy too much"" xD

Vitacat

Well damn... PSN is actually having *gasp* sales in NA?!

Price Change

300 March to Glory – PSP Game (now: $9.99, original price: $14.99)
Carnival Island – PS3 Full Game (now: $19.99, original price: $39.99)
Enigmo – PSP Mini (now: $2.99, original price: $3.99)
Jane’s Hotel – PSP Mini (now: $1.99, original price: $3.99)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame – PSP Game (now: $9.99, original price: $19.99)
LEGO Harry Potter – PSP Game (now: $19.99, original price: $29.99)
Mortal Kombat – PS Vita (now: $29.99, original price: $39.99)
Mortal Kombat: Unchained – PSP Game (now: $9.99, original price: $19.99)
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest – PSP Game (now: $9.99, original price: $29.99)
Various Rock Band and Rock Band 2 content — (now: $.99 – $9.99, original price: $1.99 – $19.99)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/18/playstation-store-update-257/

Pretty cool for me, cuz I've been eying MK. Might just get it tonight.

How about a Lumines ES price drop next, NA PSN?

Requiem

So I haven't used my Vita in a while and I don't think I will be for the foreseeable future. Put it up on Craigslist and eBay but so far no bites :(

Not sure if I can even do this here but if anyone is interested in a Wifi only Vita with some good extras feel free to PM me for more information as well as price.

Vitacat

a price drop on a game that was $10 not that long ago

But not on PSN. I don't really expect them to match every retail sale, that would be pretty hard. But $10 off is pretty decent I think.

The real outrages are games like Wipeout which are only $20 even in Sony's stores, but still $36 on PSN. PSN should at least match or beat retail prices in Sony's stores.

jiggles

Banned
Anyone know if your Activity Feed will update if the activities happened offline? (because the firmware wasn't updated)

I just Platinumed Sound Shapes and want everyone to know I'm a god.

Skyzard

Banned
Yoshida to soundshapes dev - copy lbp downloadable levels

c778D.jpg

Really hope he does it as it could definitely use it... infact, gonna post in ss thread too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom