• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
dqDFY.jpg

Seriously. It's beautiful.

I would consider selling my current Vita for this.

But chances of it being released in North America?

:(

Derrick01

Banned
would have been nice if they said what the first month was going to give. Hopefully they go nuts like they did with PS3's after E3 to get people in. Except this time give us something in the other months too :p

daoster

Haha...if Sony barely has anything to show on the PS3 as it seems like it now......I fear even more for the Vita.

Oh look, WONDERBOOK! That will do REALLY well for you Sony!

Vitacat

So frustrated. I wanted to buy Mortal Kombat on PSN.

But every time I try I get an error (NP-2244-2). Looking at my transaction history, I can see the card I'm using has worked in the past for PSN funding. So WTF?

From what I read via google, this is a common problem, and all I can do is wait. I would not believe this level of incompetence if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Sony literally will not, or can not, take my money. Last I heard, being able to take customer money is pretty important to running a business.

daoster

A lot of time spent on features for the Vita....

I am really feeling frustrated right now.

Showing LBP2 on the PS3 with Vita as the controller...neat, but not what I want to see right now.

zroid

Banned
bwahaha, showing the livestream of the conference on the Vita during the conference was the best thing they've done yet.

Ponn

Banned
I give the fuck up "Here's new Vita colors to buy! We're not showing you new games or giving you a reason to buy them but here you go!" I hate Sony so damn much.

OmegaZero

Wasn't it already going to be delayed till Spring?
Or is that the localized version I'm thinking of?

Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I kinda sorta want Senran Kagrua, if only for the lulz.

I doubt it gets localized and I'm too cheap to import. :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I was considering MK Vita, but MK9 was just "meh" to me. I think it was that it felt a little too floaty for me. If I can get a good deal on it though...$30 ain't too bad.

zroid

Banned
betrayal mini-ton.

SK is a pretty good get, nice that I can actually play it now if I really want. I lost hope that either 3DS game will ever get localized :/

zroid

Banned
But you know Vita owners are desperate when a Wii port is considered a big deal. Especially since Vanillaware has more important shit to do like finishing goddamn Dragon's Crown :X

daoster

Does the Vita have games yet? :<
I can't watch the stream from this computer

No games. No games worth anything, that will help the Vita sell, at least.

Quite telling that the a lot of the new games announced tonite will be released simultaneously with the PSP.

Nothing from Capcom...or Konami...or Square Enix...

This is seriously the worst conference I've ever seen.

OmegaZero

No games. No games worth anything, that will help the Vita sell, at least.

Quite telling that the a lot of the new games announced tonite will be released simultaneously with the PSP.

Nothing from Capcom...or Konami...or Square Enix...

This is seriously the worst conference I've ever seen.

(&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

Ponn

Banned
I'm at a loss for words. There's only so much ToMB and Pinball I can play. I can get better Square Enix support on a freaking $199 ipod touch. I blame Sony 100% for this shitty botch up job with Vita. How can you make the same mistakes over again you did with PSP AND more. I'm not sure I want to invest anymore money in this system at this point. Just, damn Sony damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom