• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasec

I heard Heihachi was added but not sure.

only this:
photo180912223247.jpg

I like the live area and the icon saying beta xP
20120918222947.jpg

20120918222958.jpg

Vitacat

What would be the best way to bring a Vita problem to Sony's attention? Who to contact?

Anyone who has gone digital with Vita games knows the problem well...

Vita desperately needs the ability to save/load savegame data independent of the app data. For those of us who buy our Vita games digitally from PSN, it not only takes FOREVER to backup, but it's also unreliable and buggy. And if we cannot easily backup our saves, switching games on/off from our memory cards becomes a huge hassle.

This is no small issue. I will not be buying many games because of this problem.

FIX IT, Sony. Stop worrying about people playing old emulators, and worry about people like me who are pissing away money to you on PSN. Don't make me hate using my Vita. DON'T DO IT.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Not sure if the servers are up, but I just got Little Big Planet and I'm going to want to play with ppl. PSN ID: Ukawok
I spent a couple of minutes trying to make a game with you and either my internet's awful or you have nineteen invites from me in your inbox.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I didn't get anything... Currently on PSN too.
Weird. I was afraid I was going to receive an angry message at any moment saying that you just really didn't want to play the tower game. And yep. You show up on my LBP friends list as being online and playing the game right now, but when I hit invite or join, nothing happens.

whitehawk

Banned
Weird. I was afraid I was going to receive an angry message at any moment saying that you just really didn't want to play the tower game. And yep. You show up on my LBP friends list as being online and playing the game right now, but when I hit invite or join, nothing happens.
Trying to join your game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom