• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh one more time - Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition...what are those cards for? Anything that helps with the game?

I guess what I'm asking is RO regular edition or Mercenary edition?

Toki767

I was banned during E3. I was also banned during Gamescom.

I've been banned pretty frequently this year. Oh well, at the very least I'm not going 0/3 in the major press events in 2012... hopefully.

If you want to be safe you should probably stay away from any TGS thread.

TOP OF THE PAGE AGAIN FOLKS SOMETHING ABOUT BUYING GRAVITY RUSH

I've been banned pretty frequently this year. Oh well, at the very least I'm not going 0/3 in the major press events in 2012... hopefully.

just don't make any silly comments this time

Sid

Haha,try to not get banned mang

oh one more time - Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition...what are those cards for? Anything that helps with the game?

Toki767

They aren't for anything. They're just real life cards of cards you find in game I think?

Ponn

Banned

Preorder the Mercenary Edition from newegg with $10 off and just pretend you are buying the regular edition.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

I'm also very intrigued by this...I have regular preordered at the moment, but if the cards are useful (as in, you can redeem them in game or some shit), I'm down to upgrade.

branny

I'm also very intrigued by this...I have regular preordered at the moment, but if the cards are useful (as in, you can redeem them in game or some shit), I'm down to upgrade.
The cards are just collectible things that have no bearing on the game, AFAIK.

In Ragnarok Online, monster cards are usually some of the rarest, most coveted enemy drops, so it's a bit of nostalgia for fans. They're in Ragnarok Odyssey, too, so the cards that come with the Merc Edition are based off the ones you'll see ingame.

They aren't for anything. They're just real life cards of cards you find in game I think?
Yeah, more or less.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

In Ragnarok Online, monster cards are usually some of the rarest, most coveted enemy drops, so it's a bit of nostalgia for fans. They're in Ragnarok Odyssey, too, so the cards that come with the Merc Edition are based off the ones you'll see ingame.

Yeah, more or less.

Well, that's OK. No need to preorder those, then! Soldier Skeleton cards will forever haunt my RO playing career. :|

branny

I personally don't mind if ZoE on Vita got stuffed because I'd mainly be buying console version for its Revengeance demo, anyway.

I admit I've never played ZoE, but it doesn't look as fun as something like Gundam Extreme VS, Virtual-On, or even Senko no Ronde.

Sintoid

I personally don't mind if ZoE on Vita got stuffed because I'd mainly be buying console version for its Revengeance demo, anyway.

I admit I've never played ZoE, but it doesn't look as fun as something like Gundam Extreme VS, Virtual-On, or even Senko no Ronde.

It's a lot better

Yeah, more or less.

Okay so im just gonna get the regular edition and save the 7 bucks.

sajj316

I have not played any of the ZOE game myself. I would love a port.

Mondriaan

Anyone have any idea what Ragnorok Odyssey does with Near?

While searching for easy Treasure Park boards I noticed that someone had a R.O. gift sitting on Near. Probably pointless for me to download it, but I did so anyway.

i5GnOp5HVpigG.jpg

yay another perfect

Mondriaan

I wonder how they did piss off Capcom then.
Most likely it was because SCEA (and maybe SCEE as well) wouldn't change its rules just for Capcom regarding HD up-ports of PSP games to the PS3 (Multiple game or PSP+PS3 game bundling) and SCEA (and/or SCEE) probably also didn't want to do anything with ad hoc party that would only benefit Capcom/MH.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
The fact that I'm no longer the top poster and haven't been for a week makes me nauseous. How the hell did The Grim Heaper get higher than me? Who allowed this to stand?

Vitacat

OK, I need some help again.

Anyone else here have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection from PSN?

If so, can you successfully backup to your PC with Content Manager?

I really need to know, because my Vita starts copying, but at the very end it says "Folder is read only" and the game is not backed up. I wonder if it's somehow because I switched from retail cart to PSN DD.

EDIT: OK, weird. It copied successfully the second time around. My conclusion: Content Manager is pretty crappy.

The fact that I'm no longer the top poster and haven't been for a week makes me nauseous. How the hell did The Grim Heaper get higher than me? Who allowed this to stand?
snooze you lose sucker

besides the people both below and above lunch are better

Damn son dat score, will probably never get perfect in this game :(.
That score isn't even the best, there's a few people already perfecting songs on extreme. ;_;

I just love this song

I'm aiming to perfect that next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom