• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
30fps while looking like butt. That's pretty crappy.

Have we played the same RR ? If it atleast had a career mode then I would probably still be playing it now. There are some framerate issues but the games looks pretty good.

Edit: just got a 300mb patch for RR lol

Shinriji

JAPAN VITA PSN STORE TOP 10 (July 9-15)

1. Time Travelers
2. Assault Gunners
3. MGS HD
4. Persona 4 Golden
5. Dokuro
6. Gundam Seed Battle Destiny
7. Ciel no Surge
8. Ragnarok Odyssey
9. Gravity Rush
10. New Little King Story

Takao

Banned

1. Time Travelers
2. Assault Gunners
3. MGS HD
4. Persona 4 Golden
5. Dokuro
6. Gundam Seed Battle Destiny
7. Ragnarok Odyssey
8. Ciel no Surge
9. Gravity Rush
10. New Little King Story

What's the ratings situation for Time Travelers and Assault Gunners?

Shinriji

What's the ratings situation for Time Travelers and Assault Gunners?

1. Time Travelers (194 /4.52)
2. Assault Gunners (535/4.66)
3. MGS HD (453/4.75)
4. Persona 4 Golden (2.214/4.95)
5. Dokuro (190/4.86)
6. Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (711/4.69)
7. Ciel no Surge (2.543/4.31)
8. Ragnarok Odyssey (2.516/4.50)
9. Gravity Rush (5.374/4.86)
10. New Little King Story (782/4.63)

NEW RELEASES

Pawapuro 2012 (75/4.75)

(Number of rates / Rate score)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Thanks.
Oh and my stupid brother's intended 1st games are UMvC3 and UC: GA when he gets a Vita, trying to convince him to get Gravity D/R instead =_=
Your brother is right.

Takao

Banned

1. Time Travelers (194 /4.52)
2. Assault Gunners (535/4.66)
3. MGS HD (453/4.75)
4. Persona 4 Golden (2.214/4.95)
5. Dokuro (190/4.86)
6. Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (711/4.69)
7. Ciel no Surge (2.543/4.31)
8. Ragnarok Odyssey (2.516/4.50)
9. Gravity Rush (5.374/4.86)
10. New Little King Story (782/4.63)

NEW RELEASES

Pawapuro 2012 (75/4.75)

(Number of rates / Rate score)

At least 200 people bought Time Travelers on PSN! Hino redeemed!

spannicus

Anyone know why i get an error after installing Unit 13 update and can no longer play the game because update installs hallfway then gives error code?

Lucent

So I'm waiting for my Vita to show up from AWD before I buy anything else; I want to inspect it and make sure it's good to go before I drop more $... however, I'm looking for case suggestions; there was a lot of love for the EVA case:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NUPTTM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's now out of stock; I'm also considering getting the Hori silicone protector (and some screen protectors as well)... what's a good case that would still accomodate the Vita (with the silicone protector on, preferrably)?

I got this one. I really love it. There's no room for cables or anything, but it'll def protect your vita. It's very solid and it has rubber around the center. The material inside is rubber-like too and soft so it'll cushion your vita.

Young Magus

I know that persona 2 isn't like 3/4 butttttttttt is it still worth it for someone who likes jrpgs? And what jrpg would be a good game to compare it to?
The game has not really aged well in terms of gameplay but the story tends to make up for that, for the price its at now I would say go for it. Especially if you like JRPGs

I know that persona 2 isn't like 3/4 butttttttttt is it still worth it for someone who likes jrpgs? And what jrpg would be a good game to compare it to?
I was in a similar boat and decided to take the plunge during the PAL PSN sale a couple of weeks back and I've been quite enjoying it so far. It is very different to P3/P4 and lacks their crack-like gameplay loop but I think you'll enjoy it anyway. The writing is also still quite entertaining.

Sol1dus

My SCEA inside source tells me that Velocity and MBA sales have already sharply declined
:(

When everybody and their mother owns the game, you can't expect anything else. And SCEA needs videos on the psn to showcase games. I wouldn't have bought MBA or Velocity (and won't buy any other game) based on the psn rating or names.

I understand that people can go to YouTube to check the games out, but why not clean up the store and put some videos/images so people actually become interested in the games.

When everybody and their mother owns the game, you can't expect anything else. And SCEA needs videos on the psn to showcase games. I wouldn't have bought MBA or Velocity (and won't buy any other game) based on the psn rating or names.
My mom has them?! I didn't even know she owned a Vita!

Rules are rules, I suppose. It's why I stay out of passionate and controversial threads, they move so fast and I almost never know about those rules put in place.
Yeah, exactly. =/ I'm afraid that if I say what I really think, I'll get banned for a bit.

zroid

Banned
I live in Canada. A store called FutureShop will be putting all three of the Ubisoft launch games on sale. I'll probably also snag Lumines and grab a PSN card for Virtua Tennis.

Just picked up Rayman. PM'd it at Best Buy though so it was $18 :p

this game better be good, you guys! like i said, demos were disappointing.

Takao

Banned
I don't live near either a Future Shop or a Best Buy so I'll probably just end up price matching at Wal-Mart or something if I'm not up to a trip downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom