• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out.
VC2 is priced at 35 euro! I was expecting something around 20.
No fu**ing way! I own the UMD, I cannot spend this amount for the same title I have on PSP. Do you confirm it is impossible to move on PS Vita a game that you phisically own on PSP? :(

Sure you can
if you duct tape your PSP to your Vita

I bought the PSN version on sale a while ago, so I would suggest you wait for another one. SCEE have decent sales pretty frequently.

Glix

Good news but totally moronic that if you don't have a PS3 you have to wait. I just can't stand Sony lately. Atlus just posted this on Facebook

Gungnir, the amazing tactical RPG we released last month for PSP is hereby confirmed playable on Vita!

Please be aware that it may not appear in the PlayStation Vita Store until 8/7, however, so until then, please use your PS3 to purchase.

My Vita is here, it's got a 32gb card in it, I finally got updated to 1.69 and earned a few trophies in MK9.

Got all my PSP games and Minis moved over and have ~23gb left.
Need to put on my screen protector and case later.
Screen is pure sex -- dpad is nice, analogs are a bit sensitive -- maybe I'll get used to it eventually.

If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is corrosivefrost, just like my GAF name. Just let me know you're from GAF.

I might buy mutant space blobs (to shut Carl up ;)) and Super Stardust Delta later too. But if the update is live, it's time to download Malicious.

Any word on if there will be a PS+ discount added to the store today for any VITA games in NA? Please say yes.....

What drugs are you on and why aren't you sharing with us? D:

RpgN

Just went through that a day or two ago. I started doing all the long races and shaved some time off those. When I felt like I did all I could, I decided to just go back and do each race trying to shave .5sec or a second off, especially if I had a friend that was over a second or 2 faster than me, I really attacked those because you just know you can do it faster.

All in all, I found when I went back trying to shave .5 off it just took a little time and it came pretty easy.

Cudder said:
You could probably shave all that time off in drift races alone.

I went ahead and gave it a try. It went a bit smoother than expected because of the drift races and overtaking other cars. Then there were a couple of races were I had to shave off between one and two seconds, that was a bit more annoying, but now it's finally done.

I enjoyed the game, it's a great fit for the Vita and the trophies felt just right. You don't have to do anything silly, just raw skill for the most part.

There are 2 DLC's for the game, how are they? Are they worth getting? I might buy them when I get the urge to play more Motorstorm RC.

My Vita is here, it's got a 32gb card in it, I finally got updated to 1.69 and earned a few trophies in MK9.

Screen is pure sex -- dpad is nice, analogs are a bit sensitive -- maybe I'll get used to it eventually.

If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is corrosivefrost, just like my GAF name. Just let me know you're from GAF.

I might buy mutant space blobs (to shut Carl up ;)) and Super Stardust Delta later too. But if the update is live, it's time to download Malicious.

when are you getting UMvC3?

Good news but totally moronic that if you don't have a PS3 you have to wait. I just can't stand Sony lately. Atlus just posted this on Facebook
I wonder why Atlus is posting this now? It's been playable for a week or two now.

I'll add ya in a bit, my ID is TheGrimHeaper.

Andrefpvs

Not in North America. None of Sony Bend's non-Uncharted games are on Vita PSN.
PSY・S;40207045 said:
I could have sworn many people have been complaining about it not being on the store/transferable to the Vita though. Maybe I'm thinking of another game.

He probably confused it with Resistance: Burning Skies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

What if I let you know I am from CAG, is that OK too?

Sol1dus

I thought it was a solid game, as long as you don't mind grinding. I enjoyed the challenge of getting owned by mobs and being forced "back to the drawing board" to grind. Reminds me of old school console JRPGs. Of course, this isn't for everyone.

Theres some hard fights and it is reminiscent of old style JRPGs on the grinding. But I haven't done much any so far. I've simply killed all the monsters I've encountered, leveling up as I go and using potions. I enjoy it more than P3Ps combat.

PS- Cecil, whenever I look at your avatar I get an itch to play Birth by Sleep.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Played the first two levels of Puddle.

The game looks nice enough although looking at the water alone, I thought the game wasn't running at native res. Mapping the controls to the rear touch seemed strange, but the gyro controls aren't satisfying, and I wish I could increase the sensitivity; everything seems too slow for a gyro-based game.

zroid

Banned
this is probably the wrong place to ask, but anyone know if the Vita fits inside the Club Nintendo reversible pouch things?

Takao

Banned
Ayl77ozCUAAJpKQ.jpg:large

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
They should really lower the price if they're going to take away features. Was there some sort of exploit via the multiplayer?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
https://p.twimg.com/Ayl77ozCUAAJpKQ.jpg:large[/QUOTE]

On PSP it was full of cheaters/cfw people,I guess that why they've removed it.

[quote="Gamespawn, post: 40208297"]Damn, just bought it, too. Oh well. Anyone know how the single-player is?
Worth it?[/QUOTE]

yup definitely,best SP in any Resistance game imho.

Lucent

Looks like HSG and VT4 are still on sale. Guess it gives me another week to ponder. lol.

Getting Malicious for sure. Would be nice if later the Vita version came out and it would know you got the PS3 version and let you download it free. =p

dexterslu

Anyone played the Lego Harry Potter for Vita? It's like 8 bucks used at GameStop right now, worth playing (at all)?

I'm also considering picking up Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, I assume that this has been discussed to death but, is it worth getting to play on the Vita? I've never played one , but listening to 8-4 Play really makes me want to try it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom