• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... not even going to give it one holiday? Both the NDS and 3DS had slow first years. Most consoles do. Even the Xbox 360 had a boring first year (COD2 was the only standout). Whatever, though. See ya.

Not making excuses for Sony as clearly they screwed some shit up but I don't understand what it is with some people. Do they not understand that software takes time to develop? Short attention span? I think a lot of folk's frustruation with the Sony/vita situation is that they aren't handling it like nintendo (instant pricedrop, apology, public seppuku). Ill see what they have in store for the holidays before I worry.

EoLiX.jpg

That's not bad. It's much better than the last few years (which have been awful).

So, I have been playing my Vita with fighting games alot the last couple days.

I am finding that the d-pad and buttons are too close to the analog sticks for me. I find my thumbs accidentally brushing against the sticks a lot while playing. Kinda uncomfortable. I have to angle my thumbs more out so they don't brush.

I wish the D-pad up moved to the left and little higher above the left analog stick. Same for the buttons, wish they were moved to the right more. My dream is to have the d-pad and left stick swapped though, haha.

Damn my big thumbs. D-pad feels damn nice though.

Playing games with the sticks is cool though.

These 2 people just randomly tried to add me yesterday or so.
Never identified themselves as gaf members or anything just said I was " a cool dude " and I should add them.

I blocked those guys so fast they prbly thought my PSN imploded on itself.

Beast780

I AM SENDING FRIEND REQUESTS AT WILL TO ALL OF YOU

I AM MADEINCARORA

ACCEPT THE FRIENDSHIP FELLOW GAF

I sent you request yesterday you haven't accepted.

I added all of you in the past pages. My PSN is Beast780, feel free to add me. I'm new here but I love this Vita community and look forward to adding to it.

Ponn

Banned
Because Sony. Wait a few years.

Funny enough the TiV for it held at $11 from the last $10 sale. I beat the story mode and its fun, but i'm not that good at fighters and the game is so infuriating I will never get anywhere with the challenges. Thinking of trading it back in with an extra 40 percent towards Fall of Cybertron.

brentech

Man, I got like 170XP in MLB 12 in like a day in order to get my 300XP trophy. Since then, it's completely stagnated and everyone I play glitches out of the game and I haven't earned a single point in days. Pissing me off. I need to hit 500XP so I can just concentrate on the broken bat trophy and earn my platinum.

Those are the only 2 I have left.

Sol1dus

So, I added a whole bunch of you. My PSN includes "Solid" at the beginning. So if you see someone with a name like that, its me. :)

PS: Eighty(one), disregard my PM, I added you already.

Here's who I've added so far from this page

Vanwinkle
Eighty
Cecil
Beast780.

Also, Cecil, I'm going to have to block you man. Every time you post I just hear Aqua's voice full of melancholy. X) even my girlfriend knows how much I love Aqua. Honestly, I've never liked a character's voice actor so much. :p

patsu

Sony, my friends list is full. 8^(

They are all great PSN friends and relatives. Don't want to drop any of them.

Would be great if you can increase the limit.

XXOO

Also, Cecil, I'm going to have to block you man. Every time you post I just hear Aqua's voice full of melancholy. X) even my girlfriend knows how much I love Aqua. Honestly, I've never liked a character's voice actor so much. :p

LOL! So I'm not the only one smitten with her!

Dude, do what you need to in order to save your relationship with your girlfriend. =D

Man I've been browsing this vita thread since it was created back in February. My account has been validated since the beginning of July and I didn't know, lol. With that said I wanted to vent my frustrations with Sony and the Vita in general but instead I'm just going to say that its nice to finally be able to post my opinions on gaf and I look forward to talking and playing with you guys and I hope by the end of this year Vita is where we all want it to be at.
PSN - Spycarnegy

Sol1dus

Man I've been browsing this vita thread since it was created back in February. My account has been validated since the beginning of July and I didn't know, lol. With that said I wanted to vent my frustrations with Sony and the Vita in general but instead I'm just going to say that its nice to finally be able to post my opinions on gaf and I look forward to talking and playing with you guys and I hope by the end of this year Vita is where we all want it to be at.
PSN - Spycarnegy

Welcome! :) *Added*

fernoca

PSN - Spycarnegy
Welcome, but...you're doing it wrong!
You're supposed to make a long rant, then a list of games versus the competition, then post a picture of the Vita in your toilet or trash can; then get banned. :p

Those on the fence, tomorrow (31st) is the last day of Gamestop's deal. Buy a Vita get a 4GB-card and your choice of a game (Gravity Rush, Unit 13, Resistance or MLB).

And as bumped in the other thread, Mortal Kombat will be again at $10 starting on August 1st.

JFunky

PSN - Spycarnegy

Welcome! I added you and a bunch of people from the last page, I added-

Beast780
Cecilmc
Madeincarora
Pacificsun
Spycarnegy
Vanwinkle
Wonderboyjones

My psn is JFunky always up for more vita friends!

Sol1dus

Beast780
Cecilmc
Madeincarora
Pacificsun
Spycarnegy
Vanwinkle
Wonderboyjones

Added you too. Man, I've never added so many people in one day. :p

Koyuga

Beast780
Cecilmc
Madeincarora
Pacificsun
Spycarnegy
Vanwinkle
Wonderboyjones

Just added all these people too. MY ID is ZoundsGX, could use some Vita friends :p

Fox1304

Feel free to add me, I'm currently playing HSG, UMVC3, Unit 13, Foosball, Lumines, Wipeout, Montezuma, Hustle Kings ...

PSN Id : Fox1304

southsidewolf

Neo Member
I'm also one of the recently validated, please add me and I'll do likewise. PSN is southside_wolf, almost the same as my gaf name but with added underscore!

Sol1dus

Anybody here know how I can do the "quote to show" thing that they do on gaf sometimes?

It would make it easier on me so people could add me.

Sheik

Beast780
Cecilmc
Madeincarora
Pacificsun
Spycarnegy
Vanwinkle
Wonderboyjones

Sure, why not! My friends list is still pretty barren so I've added you all as well @ Sheikit.

moogrose

I'll be adding some of you folks too, if nobody minds too much.

PSN: Moogrose

Mainly for:

Motorstorm RC
Everybody's Golf
Wipeout
Fifa

Cudder

On my 2nd World Tour in Virtua Tennis. This game is super addictive. I haven't touched HSG since I bought it. Load times are great and always make me wanna go one more round.

OmegaZero

Eh, since everyone else seems to be posting their PSN ID, I will too.

PSN ID: OmegaZero663

I own Blazblue, Motorstorm RC, Mortal Kombat, and WipEout 2048 when it comes to online/competitive play.

feel free to add me to, anyone that wants to.

Omegatreefish

Started the Grush DLC last night. Just did the first spy mission. Nice to be playing this game again. Just oozes style.

shaqnosis

Neo Member
Just sent out a bunch of friend requests from the PSN names listed on this page. I have more pending friend requests than friends right now :0 If I missed any feel free to add me PSN = shaqnosis

Current regular rotation includes Everybody's Golf, Virtua Tennis and Unit 13 (sorry Gravity Rush .... I will finish you one day soon).

kiyomi

Quote to see. Don't want any non-gaffers ;)

Don't own any MP games, asynchronous or not, but I will probably grab hold of HSG/Wipeout in the near future.

I really wish Gravity Rush's challenges had some kind of world leaderboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom