• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Playing:

MotorStorm RC
WipEout 2048
Pinball Arcade
Super Stardust
Ridge Racer
Mutant Blobs
EveryBody's Golf
Virtua Tennis
Katamari
Hustle Kings
Uncharted GA
Metal Gear 2
Unit 13
Modnation Racers
Rayman
Blazblue

I hardly ever play multiplayer, don't care much about trophies (currently level 5), add me for scores and stuff: maimtron9000

the mark

Hi Guys...I've got a question. If I want to play psp-games on the Vita that are from my "second account", the Vita won't let me play the games unless this account is activated.
That's annoying!
What about minis? I want to buy velocity with my second account (my first account is an US-account and I don't have a credit card...) and use it with my first account.

Is that possible or do I have to switch to the other account (the one it was paid with) to play velocity?

Cornbread78

Man, I'm feeling left out with all teh PSN adds going on, LOL, but my PSN list is usually chalk full with clan mates from all the MP shooters I play.

I've been playing my VITA more than my PS3 is seams lately though, so I really could use 4 friends that play Dungeon Hunter, Motorstorm, HsG, Whipeout, MLB, Hot Shots Golf or Modnation Racers.

PSN: Cornbread78

If you get the PSN full message let me now your from VITA GaF and I'll remove some friends that haven't been on in awhile, or I really don't play with.

EDIT: I'm in NA (EST), and usually play later at night.

STG

will add some of you guys, just because!

my ID: ageha_stg

currently I pretty much only play TOM blitz and Everybody's Golf

oh and pinball arcade

Arucardo

Made a deal on a 3G Vita for 160eur (pretty much unused), now I'll have to look in to some psp and vita rpgs :F . Is there a Final Fantasy Tactics for either system or something similar?

There are also three games in the Disgaea series and a handful of B-tier SRPGs ones you're done with those. If you haven't played them yet then you should start with the games Fox1304 mentioned.

Any news on when we will get FW 1.8 with PS1 support? I have been having an itch to play Chrono Cross recently and would very much like to do so on the Vita.

spannicus

Escape Plan is one of the very few Vita games that gets new DLC on what seems like a Bi-monthly basis. I wish others would follow suit.

Jafku

Did we ever get info on Vita Gaming Heaven event or did we forget about it?

Btw PSN: Jafku
Right now I have:
Motorstorm RC
Wipeout 2048
Mortal Kombat
Rayman
Super Stardust Delta
Escape Plan

zroid

Banned
I've always felt more of a "community" among my friends on the handhelds, for some reason. Never much bothered to interact with my PS3 or Steam friends, but it's quite the opposite on 3DS and Vita.

magawolaz

Escape Plan is one of the very few Vita games that gets new DLC on what seems like a Bi-monthly basis. I wish others would follow suit.
I'd love DLCs for Mutant Blobs and Lumines :(
I bought Escape Plan when it was on sale, as well as the first cheap DLC, but didn't liked it much. Cool art style, tho

So, EU Vita owners...tomorrow we get Puddle, next week Sound Shapes, and then..what?
I know Ragnarok Odyssey is coming to US at the end of august, is it worth importing? Will I have problems with online servers?

Ponn

Banned
Posting ID again since all the cool kids seem to be.

PSN ID: Ponnimus

Play mostly night and weekends. Not much multiplayer, mostly RPG's.

have

Mortal Kombat
Katamari (I do buddy requests but not many people have this, I think I got one buddy request from a gaffer)
UMvsC3 (haven't played in awhile though)
lots of ToMB
Super Stardust w/dlc
Disgaea 3
Gravity Rush
HSG

games on preorder
Ragnarok
P4G
AC Liberation
LoTR Lego

I put up a poll a couple days with 0 responses but it was in the middle of the night. I will give it one more shot to see if anyone is interested. I want to load HSG back on my Vita and try the new update stuff. With the new private matches I think it would be easier to organize a GAF tournament of sorts. If anyone else is interested either message me here, through PSN or drop a note here with PSN ID's. If you don't want PSN ID public I won't post it here just message me through PM or PSN and I will setup a schedule for this weekend. Let me know if you preference doing this Sat or Sun. I have a brand new Vita Cradle I was going to put as prize for winner.

Will post this in HSG community thread too.

Nereid

Neo Member
Finally bought VT4 off the sale on PSN and I must say I am totally hooked. I had played VT on PSP before but not VT4 on any platforms. It feels similar but world tour is just so addictive. :D

Plus VT4 is glorious on Vita.

Gamespawn

Seems like Virtua Tennis is VitaGAF's GOTM!

Seen a surge of players in this, MK, and UMvsC.

Yall can add me if ya want to

PSN: Gamespawn

Haven't legitimately use my PS3 since february.Vita took over my Vita!

Sol1dus

Thanks Fernoca!

Hey everybody, quote to see my PSN.

I mostly play Wipeout, MK, Unit 13, Modnation and TOM Blitz online. And I'll be getting Ragnarok when it comes out.

Rand6

Did we ever get info on Vita Gaming Heaven event or did we forget about it?

We are 1.5 month before TGS, I think maybe it's cancelled in order to keep all news at the same event. I really hope to see more visibility/what Sony is prepping for Vita in 2013.

kiyomi

I'll add a bunch of you soon. Also Dobker if you're reading this (don't know your GAF name), yes we will get some MHFU going! :)

If I remember right, there are leaderboards, you just have to be logged to PSN in order to see them.

Huh. Whenever I go into the game it says network features have been disabled.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Jet Set Radio and Retro City Rampage, any day now, I can feel it.

Oh no wait, thats just my seething and ever escalating fucking hatred for Microsoft. Fucking hell.

Sol1dus

Does anybody know how big the filesize for Ragnarok (JP) is? I might download it since I won't be in the US when it comes out.

Also added;

Gamespawn
Solstice
zounds
ponnimus
kincade
ShinultramanJ

If any of the guys on my friends list have Modnation on Vita, I would really appreciate if you guys could help me with the 3 trophies where I have to get 10 likes on my submitted racer, track and karts. If you do it, just send me a message and I'll do the same for you.

A bunch of used First Edition Bundles up on Amazon Warehouse Deals for $184

Condition is listed as good, but at least over on CAG most of the people who have ordered them say they arrive in like new condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom