• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerub

Banned
There you go first impressions on the game from Amazon customers:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PMYH6P9ASVM7/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B008277N12&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=468642&store=videogames

Now it's so clear why EA didn't release any gameplay or demos, God they didn't even send review copies to anyone cause they knew how its review would look like and they just wanted to trick as many people to blindly buying the game. I'm definitely returning my copy although I can get it for 20$ using a coupon I have.

Wow. All I want is a port from the home console version! >.>

See the problem is its still a good game. :/ I hope it doesn't sell as well as the first so EA see they need to actually update shit.

Edit: wonder if they will drop the psn price of launch FIFA or if they will both be the same price?

I hope so, but like you said it is not a bad game by itself, but when you compare it to console versions it's a piece of crap :| I really wanted to buy that game, damn it EA.

kuroshiki

with 2K Sports not releasing its BasketBall series on the Vita and EA not going out of its way to improve Fifa (even though I love the launch version)...

hopefully this will give SCEA and SCEE extra incentive to invest in their sports games again.

They can't have a handheld with no Basketball game, I mean come on.

so hopefully they do a reboot of their Basketball and Soccer series that is built from the ground up with seamless PS3 <-> Vita connectivity in mind.

and with EA not having the NCAA Football exclusive license anymore...hey, bring back NCAA GameBreaker while your at it.

All I need is Pro Evolution Soccer for vita.

Takao

Banned
See the problem is its still a good game. :/ I hope it doesn't sell as well as the first so EA see they need to actually update shit.

Edit: wonder if they will drop the psn price of launch FIFA or if they will both be the same price?

If it sells poorly they'll never update it again. In fact, there's potential for it to never be released again on Vita.

Yopis

There you go first impressions on the game from Amazon customers:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PMYH6P9ASVM7/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B008277N12&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=468642&store=videogames

Now it's so clear why EA didn't release any gameplay or demos, God they didn't even send review copies to anyone cause they knew how its review would look like and they just wanted to trick as many people to blindly buying the game. I'm definitely returning my copy although I can get it for 20$ using a coupon I have.

Thanks for saving me some cash.

Yeah pretty gutted on the FIFA 13 impressions, was holding off getting the launch one due to what I had heard and hoping that the new edition would have better updates. Guess I'm stuck with what to do now. Will try get 13 on the cheap I guess.

Kiraly

FIFA 13 reminds me how fucking sad the Vita situation is, I was really looking forward to it after they said there would be parity between the Vita and console versions.

I'm fucking mad at both EA and Sony, they're just fucking pathetic

Fucking Sony support ._.

Just tried to redownload mutant blobs attack now I have a bigger memory card but it tells me I need to repurchase it, I emailed support including my receipt but apparently I have to ring to get fixes for things relating to my SEN account. Ya, at 4p a minute for a call that could easily take up to 20 minutes.

fuck you Sony

If it sells poorly they'll never update it again. In fact, there's potential for it to never be released again on Vita.

I don't understand them, FIFA could be one of the best selling Vita games if they just hire two people to port last year's console version. As a portable gamers won't be asking much and if it just goes one year behind the consoles that would be fine for almost everyone. But they are just f*** lazy.

Fucking Sony support ._.

Just tried to redownload mutant blobs attack now I have a bigger memory card but it tells me I need to repurchase it, I emailed support including my receipt but apparently I have to ring to get fixes for things relating to my SEN account. Ya, at 4p a minute for a call that could easily take up to 20 minutes.

fuck you Sony

stick your old card back in. Do a full back up. Stick new card in... do a restore... there you go.

Unless you removed Mutant blobs off your old card at some point of course.

Can you not just complain by email rather that calling and see if something gets sorted?

I started backing up everything before removing it as I dont want to loose my saves. This doesn't apply to psp games of course as the saves stay on the card.

stick your old card back in. Do a full back up. Stick new card in... do a restore... there you go.

Unless you removed Mutant blobs off your old card at some point of course.

Can you not just complain by email rather that calling and see if something gets sorted?

I started backing up everything before removing it as I dont want to loose my saves. This doesn't apply to psp games of course as the saves stay on the card.

I was dumb and deleted it unfortently, I sent back an email complaining so hopefully it gets sorted out but god damn... I can't believe their customer support number is so expensive!

What the fuck at the Fifa 13 news..what the FFFFUCK?!

Didn't these fuckers promise parity with console versions a while back? Or at least some degree of improvement. Fuck you, pieces of shit!

Haha, that's funny. Isn't this exactly what happened with Madden?

Having never been a fan of madden, I never followed the coverage of the game, so I'm unaware if any promises were made about it.

I do know that they were asked about this one a while back though, and they did stress that the improvements will be major.

This is the sort of shit "journalists" should be covering - they should call them out on stuff like this; give the game a poor review and say why you did. Pipe dreams I know.

I was dumb and deleted it unfortently, I sent back an email complaining so hopefully it gets sorted out but god damn... I can't believe their customer support number is so expensive!

Man that sucks. Hopefully you will get some response by emial and by pass the morons that work in almost every companies customer service.

Do they have a cancelation line lol? Thats who to call with companies like Sky and Virgin to get anything done quickly.

At least littlebigplanet is here now right guys?...

I downloaded it on sunday. Did I just get really lucky or something?

Man that sucks. Hopefully you will get some response by emial and by pass the morons that work in almost every companies customer service.

Do they have a cancelation line lol? Thats who to call with companies like Sky and Virgin to get anything done quickly.

I downloaded it on sunday. Did I just get really lucky or something?

No it's been out a couple of days now but it's a damn good game so it offsets how annoying the FIFA issue is!

Fucking Sony support ._.

fuck you Sony

Wait, im confused. If I upgrade my mem card, I can't redownload the games I buy off of PSN?

so no REAL Fifa 13 review yet..? wtf..? please someone educate me..? (amazon users do not count in my world)

I understand what you mean, but now we know the game is the same as the first release and this is not what EA promised. Like I said before, on the game box EA didn't mention any improvements.

kiyomi

Liberation looks cool. I'm actually more interested in it than AC3 itself, and just curious as to how it will play on the Vita.

I'm flip-flopping on LBP again. With Tokyo Jungle out tomorrow and some other bits and pieces around, I'm not sure I'm gonna bite just yet.

NOOOOO WHYYY
iunno, just because.

Don't you have a screen protector for your baby?

TOP OF THE PAAAAGE

I'm flip-flopping on LBP again. With Tokyo Jungle out tomorrow and some other bits and pieces around, I'm not sure I'm gonna bite just yet.
You should wait with me! I got One Piece later today and that's sending me back $50, plus the many other titles coming in October and November. Gonna suck ;_;

iunno, just because.

Don't you have a screen protector for your baby?
): I had one that came with Project Diva f, but I screwed up putting it on and now I would barely be able to see the screen when it is applied.

So, New Little King's Story is out next week, right?
Correct. No idea on the price, though.

PSY&#12539;S;42529030 said:
Nice. I wonder why the audio's out of sync though.
Footage might have gotten corrupt while uploading? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom