• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid

Big month this month guys, lots of great games. Reckon we will see sales up in both Japan and the west?
I think next month will be vita's best this year in terms of sales since it has:
Assassin's creed :liberation(a day before november)
Nfs:most wanted
Cod:dc
Along with some bundles and sony's vita christmas marketting campaign i think it'll do well.

Christian

New Little King's Story tomorrow for NA, right? Are PSN update times still as random and scattered as they were six months ago? I haven't downloaded anything on day of release since free MotorStorm, and my Vita games are all hundo'd. I need something new, and soon.

New Little King's Story tomorrow for NA, right? Are PSN update times still as random and scattered as they were six months ago? I haven't downloaded anything on day of release since free MotorStorm, and my Vita games are all hundo'd. I need something new, and soon.

They usually don't hit till later in the night for East coast people, because they update them according to Pacific time. I'm sure there's more to it than some guy clicking the "UPDATE" button for the Store but ... man, I really wish I could get it tomorrow morning and play it during the day. I'll be getting New Little King's Story day one.

A huge month ahead of us Vita owners ~ we will overcome all the hatred, we will shout it from the rooftops: THE VITA HAS GAMES! We need to continue doing what we're doing, showing the Vita off to friends and family, talking about it, defending it because it's a great platform and it has the chance to prosper and get even more great games.

Li Kao

So guys, I'm lurking the thread since it's beginnings and I think I have never posted in here before yesterday. And seeing the sense of community in Vita-GAF I thought I should drop a line to present myself.
But I have nothing interesting to say about myself, so there is that :p

What I will say is, without the slightest desire of trolling, you could say I'm a proud and pleased owner of a Vita, and at the same time a frustrated one. I can't say one Vita game has totally "clicked" with me. And the fact that I play a lot more PSP games on Vita is something that annoys me in a way.
But at the same time I can't really blame the hardware, you see I'm firstly an rpg/adventure kind of player. And the decline of this type of game and lack of localization is not Vita-specific.

Hopefully, Persona 4 Golden and Zero Escape will satiate my thirst.
And there is also New little king story and Ragnarok, really a nice looking christmas when you think about it (without talking about other genres, I'm not RPG obsessed and won't spit on releases like Liberation etc...)

Voila, presentation done. Hope it wasn't too boring to read.

Just Finished - Ys I+II chronicles - Masterful.
Now Playing - Unchained Blades - Really good but not unforgetable, a bit too derivative, a bit too boring.

you guys
Old? Amazon posted some screens.
aauz1.jpg

CTc44.jpg

hORXq.jpg

More here. NSFW, obviously.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B009GSX1EE/

I CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOME (also a link to the limited edition too)

Not at all! Welcome to the vitabros, where we fight the anti-Vita horde.

Is Shinovi Versus a musou type game? I thought it was like a 3D fighter. Some of those screens look like musou. I wouldn't be against it but if so, I'd hope it's good. I really want to avoid importing it though but I must have that game. I'm hoping some wild, crazy company decides to localize it, especially because it'd be funny to see the fanboys from the other platform have a meltdown.

kiyomi

Neat. The more stupid boob games the better. I probably wouldn't import from JP, but some kind of western release? Then I'd consider it. If it's any good, of course. I'm not just in it for the boobs.

Li Kao said:
So guys, I'm lurking the thread since it's beginnings and I think I have never posted in here before yesterday. And seeing the sense of community in Vita-GAF I thought I should drop a line to present myself. *cut stuff*
Welcome! <3

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Now that RE6 turned to be pure poop, I think I'm going to get New Little King's Story instead (I hope I get the EU retail version)

$349 or Bust!

$299... Millennium of the PS3/VITA

did you read the recommendations on the grip we posted here?

which one you went with?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Val Chron 2 has been removed from the store... unless you search via PS3. WTF, Sega/Sony? Also double WTF that the bundle is cheaper than the game + the DLC pack. :|

Bought it so if Sega does delist it tomorrow with Sony, I can go "FUCK YOU SEGA *plays it anyway*"

sajj316

Jeff Rubenstein has confirmed to me over twitter than we'll have blog post about PSM today or tomorrow. Everything seems to point it launching on Wednesday.

daoster

Val Chron 2 has been removed from the store... unless you search via PS3. WTF, Sega/Sony? Also double WTF that the bundle is cheaper than the game + the DLC pack. :|

Bought it so if Sega does delist it tomorrow with Sony, I can go "FUCK YOU SEGA *plays it anyway*"

I thought this was always the case? That's how I got VC2 on the PSP when I first got the Vita.

Unless Sega changed it recently.

They probably want you to forget that VC ever existed.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

First VC demo and now VC2.

maybe SEGA is selling VC IP to Nintendo or something.

Also starlight: inception has been confirmed to be coming to ps3 as well as vita and has a release date of August 2013.

Can anyone say cross buy?

Carl

Jeff Rubenstein has confirmed to me over twitter than we'll have blog post about PSM today or tomorrow. Everything seems to point it launching on Wednesday.

Well that's good. Ties in with what Fred Dutton said to me. I'd say it will probably be tomorrow, then.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Now that RE6 turned to be pure poop, I think I'm going to get New Little King's Story instead (I hope I get the EU retail version)

did you read the recommendations on the grip we posted here?

which one you went with?

I think the PDP one, Hori looks small to me

I don't have huge hands, but I have a fuckton of meat on them
Fingers look like plumped munchkin sausages

Will order next week, mom needs something too, so $25 Super Shipping Saving GO!

Lol, VC2 was nearly 40 euros in the store anyway.

Ponn

Banned
snip

Just Finished - Ys I+II chronicles - Masterful.
Now Playing - Unchained Blades - Really good but not unforgetable, a bit too derivative, a bit too boring.

Welcome, no worries you will fit in. Unfortunately you were quickly overshadowed by Grim Heapers boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom