• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|PS3| MLB '10 Tourney #1

Zep

Banned
you can go ahead and schedule/play your 2nd round games... The winner of CB3/DM has to wait a another day or so for Blackace to get his copy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lets see if this works

DM, you suck at manual D in madden and all you do is run HB Toss. Your lucky i didnt end your little fuck running back's Career on that hit instead of just putting him out for the year.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Lets see if this works

DM, you suck at manual D in madden and all you do is run HB Toss. Your lucky i didnt end your little fuck running back's Career on that hit instead of just putting him out for the year.

:lol :lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Figures Coldblooded is holding the week up. :/ Get your game in!

Oh wow Matrix giving up on the Disassssssssssstros already, damn!

Well since Mig might never post in here again or decide he doesn't have time for a full league schedule, I might still end up with my Stros. If he does show up, he and Smokey can talk.

It's not giving up, it's just being tired of these annoying situations that you never have to go through since no one in their right mind is a Cubs fan.

Airbrian aka AirBob doesn't count since he's your clone.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mig and I are talking. I might still end up with the Stros now that I truly know why Mig wants them >_<

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Mig and I are talking. I might still end up with the Stros now that I truly know why Mig wants them >_<
Lies. Mig doesn't exist. He's a fairy tale used to scare kids: like Sasquatch, or the Boogie man, or Rosie O'Donnell.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
Lets see if this works

Lets see if this works: YOU KNOW MY AIM, USE IT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Lies. Mig doesn't exist. He's a fairy tale used to scare kids: like Sasquatch, or the Boogie man, or Rosie O'Donnell.

:lol

Zep

Banned
Oh yea, don't go using your 1st starter again...remember, 3man rotations. Guys with a buy can use their #1's.

Unfair but them the breaks!

Matrix

Zep said:
Oh yea, don't go using your 1st starter again...remember, 3man rotations. Guys with a buy can use their #1's.

Unfair but them the breaks!

I'm playing Mig at some point and I will use Roy in our game as I'm sure he will use him against me :lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
rareside said:
Corran and I will be playing tonight! GIANTS and RANGERS omg who will the Giants pitch!?
Trying to login but Im failing everytime and twice ps3 froze while waiting for online menus to appear. Want to try a bit later?

sportsconnect flaky for anyone else?
Yep. Logged in barely and froze :lol

Nightz

Smokey advances with a 6-4 win against the Padres. Tied 4-4 entering the 9th and my pitcher couldn't hold it together.

Oh, and a :lol replay incoming from Smokey.

rareside

Rangers (rareside) played the Giants (Corran) tonight.

Rangers had an 8-0 lead in the 9th inning (1out) when a disconnection stopped play. Giants had 2 runners on. Corran has conceded the match. Unless he changes his mind quickly, I'll accept the concede and move onto RD3.

WHO'S NEXT!?

On a side note, Corran turned an awesome triple play I was hoping to record and show on here, but since the game disconnected you'll have to wait until I hit into another TP.

Smokey

Nightz said:
Smokey advances with a 6-4 win against the Padres. Tied 4-4 entering the 9th and my pitcher couldn't hold it together.

Oh, and a :lol replay incoming from Smokey.

Good game. Got intense towards the end.

And yes, a few replays coming! Youtube seems to be down ATM though.

rareside said:

Rangers had an 8-0 lead in the 9th inning (1out) when a disconnection stopped play. Giants had 2 runners on. Corran has conceded the match. Unless he changes his mind quickly, I'll accept the concede and move onto RD3.

WHO'S NEXT!?

On a side note, Corran turned an awesome triple play I was hoping to record and show on here, but since the game disconnected you'll have to wait until I hit into another TP.

I'm next. New kid on the block and I'm about to show you what's good. You have a few days to get ready.

rareside

Smokey said:
I'm next. New kid on the block and I'm about to show you what's good. You have a few days to get ready.

You better bring everything you have because I'd hate to just waltz to a championship.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
rareside said:

WHO'S NEXT!?

I had such a bad game :(
First play a 2 base error then right after another hit a 3 run home run. Then the triple play to make up for the down turn I guess :lol

Everytime I made contact it was just foul or on warning track :( rareside got so many good hits but god damn Timmy sucked balls with me controlling him. Did much better with him last year. Maybe I should toss Zito in with his massive curveballs whenever I play again :lol

Smokey

rareside said:
You better bring everything you have because I'd hate to just waltz to a championship.

You ain't waltzing to anything but a 3rd round exit if you take me lightly. Don't let the rookie status fool you.

rareside

Smokey said:
You ain't waltzing to anything but a 3rd round exit if you take me lightly. Don't let the rookie status fool you.

Thanks. Like I said before I really need a challenge. BTW I like your avatar. Josh Hamilton looks good in red.

rareside

oh COME ON!

Just trying to liven this thread up! MLB doesn't get the love Madden does. We need some good trash-talkin' and rivalries in here!

Smokey

rareside said:
Thanks. Like I said before I really need a challenge. BTW I like your avatar. Josh Hamilton looks good in red.

A roided supersoldier?

Fits his description well.

You're on a high after your 8-0 victory, I'm just tellin' you to take that down a notch. You got the beast next, and I won't get shut out.

Some nice replays from my game with N1ghtz:

Eckstein grounded out, nice sliding catch and throw out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWgeqDfDAsQ

Pena HR after bouncing off the CF glove!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPITY9IeesA

Matrix

rareside said:
oh COME ON!

Just trying to liven this thread up! MLB doesn't get the love Madden does. We need some good trash-talkin' and rivalries in here!

I back this post!

Btw Smokey, would you be talking this shit using the awful Stros? :lol Just curious.

Smokey

Matrix said:
I back this post!

Btw Smokey, would you be talking this shit using the awful Stros? :lol Just curious.

Yes. Team is half the battle. The ability to read pitches, hit the ball etc, is all on the user. I was slappin' people around with the Stros too as Bob witnessed first hand.

Matrix

Smokey said:
Yes. Team is half the battle. The ability to read pitches, hit the ball etc, is all on the user. I was slappin' people around with the Stros too as Bob witnessed first hand.

Duh :lol

Bob? He can't beat the Stros, never has been able to and he blames some curse or strange coding in the game. :lol Crazy Baby Bear fans.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Duh :lol

Bob? He can't beat the Stros, never has been able to and he blames some curse or strange coding in the game. :lol Crazy Baby Bear fans.

I could be using the Pirates, and I'm still gonna bring the noise.

Matrix

Smokey said:
I could be using the Pirates, and I'm still gonna bring the noise.

You can hit hr's with Zack Duke!

Zep

Banned
Lets refrain from comparing Pittsburgh's lineup to Houston and Tampa.

Its getting late and motherfuckas is talkin' crazy.

Matrix

Zep said:
Lets refrain from comparing Pittsburgh's lineup to Houston and Tampa.

Its getting late and motherfuckas is talkin' crazy.

Duke > McCutchen

Zep

Banned
Matrix said:
Duke > McCutchen

mygz.jpg

Matrix

Hey Bob, upgrade to Pro today!

Mrbob

I need to figure out the movie maker because that was some of the most ridiculous hitting I've ever seen. :lol

Perfect bunts going down the line. I would fool you on an off speed pitch and you would tap it down the line or just over my pitcher but before my 2nd basemen. I think you had 4 infield hits that inning redefining small ball if I've ever seen it. :lol

Oh and I don't get my Cutler avatar back to the 15th of the month when my new month goes up. Damn noobs around the internet hot linking this image!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
I need to figure out the movie maker because that was some of the most ridiculous hitting I've ever seen. :lol

Perfect bunts going down the line. I would fool you on an off speed pitch and you would tap it down the line or just over my pitcher but before my 2nd basemen. I think you had 4 infield hits that inning redefining small ball if I've ever seen it. :lol

Oh and I don't get my Cutler avatar back to the 15th of the month when my new month goes up. Damn noobs around the internet hot linking this image!

All you have to do is create a new account with a different email address Bobby.

LiveWire

Mrbob said:

I should've just kept it up, probably could've dropped a dozen runs on you that way. Oh well, good scouting for the season. :D

Top Bottom