• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|PS3| MLB '10 Tourney #1

eznark

Banned
no problem, hit me up on aim whenever you are ready. bpqb7

Unlike you I am completely willing to neglect my family for this game

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fat Elvis out to 2-4 weeks and might miss opening day :(

Oh noes at future roster update :|

Zep

Banned
mlbtourney.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I could barely connect yesterday and I was just testing it out. Didn't try today.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
OK! I'm in business game just came today.
PSN is blackace88

maybe we can get a game in tmw?

eznark

Banned
storybook77 said:
I'll be around off and on tonight. I'll message you when I'm available.
Cool, if we can't get it in before 7:30 eastern it might have to wait til tomorrow. no big rush yet.

LJ11

Sanjuro, Madden league set me back this week but I'm free today and tomorrow, I'll look for you on AIM.

Lets try and finish this tourney by Tuesday, need to move on already.

Matrix

I say we start the league before the rosters change :p I can't imagine playing a league season without Fat Elvis.

storybook i was about to post "wtf you're a braves fan!? you turned your back on st. louis!" but then i remember you're a falcons fan, not a rams fan! damn madden league!

LJ11

Matrix said:
I say we start the league before the rosters change :p I can't imagine playing a league season without Fat Elvis.

Yeah, what's the roster situation like? Is this dude Heyward on the Braves? If they add some of these guys on Monday, I say we roll.

Matrix

LJ11 said:
Yeah, what's the roster situation like? Is this dude Heyward on the Braves? If they add some of these guys on Monday, I say we roll.

I don't think they have updated the rosters since the 8th. If they update it will be Monday and I'm scared I'll lose Elvis then. Unless they don't update till opening day and then I still have a chance of not having him for league play :\

Not sure about the Braves roster right now.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
storybook i was about to post "wtf you're a braves fan!? you turned your back on st. louis!" but then i remember you're a falcons fan, not a rams fan! damn madden league!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm a season ticket holder for the Falcons, dammit! Blame DCX!

Edit: I don't think they can add Heyward until he officially makes the MLB roster.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm a season ticket holder for the Falcons, dammit! Blame DCX!

Edit: I don't think they can add Heyward until he officially makes the MLB roster.
Vet status FTW. BTW, we started another franchise Falcons are there for the taking :)

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
Vet status FTW.

DCX

You should be glad you don't have vet status of a Houston team. You would have Smokey making snarky remarks every new season.

Rorschach said:
I offered storybook the Raiders for the Rams and he straight up dissed them and me! SB champs got the last laugh!
I hate the Raiders so there's no way I'd use them.

I'd rather have Alex Smith as my franchise QB than use them.

Rorschach

storybook77 said:
I hate the Raiders so there's no way I'd use them.
Why? They're AFC. Hating haters gonna hate.

You probably hate them more than any south team. NFCS fans disgust me. Like DCX wanting the Saints to win and that Panthers fan that's also a Saints fan. smh

Rorschach said:

You probably hate them more than any south team. NFCS fans disgust me. Like DCX wanting the Saints to win and that Panthers fan that's also a Saints fan. smh
Hell no, I hate all the NFC South teams. The Raiders are down the list. I really just hate Al Davis to be honest.

Matrix

Maybe it's cause the Texans have sucked so much that I can't hate on a team as bad as the Raiders.

I feel sorry for them at this point.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:

I didn't want them to win you fuck, i just said that if anyone should win i'm glad it was from our division... :/

EDIT: I would have said the same thing to Sable if he would have went on to win the GAF super bowl this past season..

DCX

DCX said:
I didn't want them to win you fuck, i just said that if anyone should win i'm glad it was from our division... :/

EDIT: I would have said the same thing to Sable if he would have went on to win the GAF super bowl this past season..

DCX
Smh.....never cheer for division rivals unless it helps the Falcons.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Smh.....never cheer for division rivals unless it helps the Falcons.
I didn't cheer...what of my statement says i cheered for them, you acted like i wore black and gold smh :(

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LJ11 said:
No word yet on Heyward.

However, I think we need to play games during the week. Rors and I tried to play for about 15 minutes yesterday and had a myriad of connection issues. I think the MLB server (yes, I said server as in ONE FUCKING SERVER!) that is running on 15 daisychained Apple IIe computers in one of the garages of the stoners that programmed this netcode at Sony San Diego can't handle the weekend load.

Top Bottom