• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|PS3| MLB '10 Tourney #1

DCX

DCX
Sanjuru and zep. My bad on last night I came home later than I expected and I crashed. I will be around after work. 4PM EST! Hit me up.

DCX

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol the games are lag free but then randomly it just says "lost connection" and sends us back to the lobby
Yep, that means you rage quit and ejected the disc.

So sad.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Yankees torched the Braves (or shall I say Granderson did) 7-1. Let me know when we are playing again, Zep.

If anyone wants to scrim, hit me up on AIM.

Rorschach

Damn, fmt! Even after I give you a buttload of free insurance runs and stat padding for good measure, you're still stealing bases, throwing at the dirt, and bunting? :( Just let me end the game! I wasn't even swinging!

Rorschach said:
Damn, fmt! Even after I give you a buttload of free insurance runs and stat padding for good measure, you're still stealing bases, throwing at the dirt, and bunting? :( Just let me end the game! I wasn't even swinging!

lol i stopped stealing when i realized you quit!

and as far as the bunting i thought that was the fastest way to get an out rather than wait for 3 pitches :lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i stopped stealing when i realized you quit!

and as far as the bunting i thought that was the fastest way to get an out rather than wait for 3 pitches :lol
Not when you have a man on and I don't know you're doing it. :p That just advances the runner.

Oh, and of course I had quit you should have seen that when I was running to tag your guy from right field.

Anyway, gg. Still choppy, though. I hope this isn't normal.

PS: it's hard as hell to hit someone when you're actually trying. :lol

Nightz

Rorschach said:
When the Chargers win a SB.
al-davis-mort-010509-oak.jpg

Mrbob

Cubs over the Cards. Big Z had a rough start...giving up 3 runs in 3 innings. But he locked it down after the 3rd to give me 7 strong! Testing out the highlight replay system, put it on youtube. I think the quality turned out halfway decent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jk_2t8AXg

pistolpete2940 said:
I think they removed the Fast play option. I couldn't find it...

It is still in there. It is about 4 spots over.

I'd really recommend this setting for the league since games take long enough, and having the game attempt to sync highlights together can increase the chance of lag.

Oh and I made sure to capture highlights with one of my wins over Eznark! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-VCwBwREOU

DCX

DCX
Sox over Yanks 4-3. Jeter and AROD to old to pick up grounders as they turtle on byt them both, twice in a row!

DCX

DCX said:
Sox over Yanks 4-3. Jeter and AROD to old to pick up grounders as they turtle on byt them both, twice in a row!

DCX
That happened to me twice last night in the bottom of the ninth. Last year it was throws over the 1B's head. It's like the game has a catchup logic even against human players.

Smokey

Wow just had a beast of a game against Denog.

I was up 7-1 in the top of the 7th, and then Denog gets a couple HRs and it starts unraveling from there. By the time the inning was over he had tied it up at 7-7 :(. Game continues until the 14th inning, and I had 2 men on base. I hit a ground ball to Chipper and he overthrows to 2nd letting my guy at 3rd score. Denog gets one more at bat and I strike out 2 players and throw out the last and I win 8-7.

Really good tense game, I almost started to panic after that 7th inning :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Smokey said:
Wow just had a beast of a game against Denog.

I was up 7-1 in the top of the 7th, and then Denog gets a couple HRs and it starts unraveling from there. By the time the inning was over he had tied it up at 7-7 :(. Game continues until the 14th inning, and I had 2 men on base. I hit a ground ball to Chipper and he overthrows to 2nd letting my guy at 3rd score. Denog gets one more at bat and I strike out 2 players and throw out the last and I win 8-7.

Really good tense game, I almost started to panic after that 7th inning :lol
GG Smokey. Chipper throwing error is a tough pill to swallow but I struck out way too much late. That reliever you brought in cold did you well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zep said:
if matrix is up for it..sure.

I should be able to play at 11 pm est tonight, I'll post in here around then. I'm also going to install the game on my old fatty PS3 cause it's close to my cable modem so I can play wired.

F-ing installing the game and downloading the patch takes too long though :(

Mrbob

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
What is the best way of getting replays onto YouTube? Should I get a USB dongle?

You got it. Just save the highlight reel to your xmb. Copy it to a USB device. Transfer it over to the PC. Then onto youtube.

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
You got it. Just save the highlight reel to your xmb. Copy it to a USB device. Transfer it over to the PC. Then onto youtube.
Did you use the movie maker thingy to make that video you posted? If so, you need to create a tutorial cause my retarded ass can't figure it out.

Nightz

GG Rors. I think half of my hits were infield singles. :lol And I freaking suck at baserunning. I just had to sit back and laugh at all the baserunning errors. Connection wasn't bad though. Couple of hiccups here and there, but more than playable throughout.

Rorschach

GG Nightz. Bills was off since the start. :lol

Poor Adrian. :lol

[edit] Oh yeah, much better connection than with FMT and I didn't have to direct connect. I blame FMT!!

LJ11

With regards to starting the league, if we start in the next week the rosters are locked in for the season. That will probably mean that a guy like Heyward will be left off the roster, and there is very little chance that he doesn't make the Braves coming out of ST. I'm sure there are a number of small roster moves that will be updated in the coming weeks.

So I need input on when you guys want to get this thing rolling, wait until a couple of roster updates (think they update every Monday), or get started ASAP.

Top Bottom