• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Players will be forced to delete their Star Wars: Outlaws save file with the new update

Ozzie666

Disappointed with this news for sure. They really should give something to people who suffered through this, free credits, something.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
What an

Frustrated World Cup GIF

salva

How does Massive or Ubi think it's at all acceptable to do this and not expect any backlash?!
They obv don't give a fuck, if they're cared one lil bit you'd be working to solve the issue before releasing such a shitty update.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If you continue on a prior save you will unfortunately face issues and progression blockers.
lol. Progression blockers. So not even a gamer who doesn't care about some graphics or audio glitches has to start over.

But that's a good way to boost hrs played per gamer ratio!

Last edited:

Fess

Reminds me of Valhalla, I bought some $100 legendary version then catched a save bug that kicked me back like 20 hours.

I instantly uninstalled the game and looked up the ending on Youtube.

Embearded

This is bullshit.
They could have created a piece of software to make the transfer from the old state to the new one.

£120 to get fucked up the arse!

And we thought the main character model was the most perverted thing about this game.

Also - just call them ‘game breaking bugs’. These people are so obsessed with being progressive and giving puberty blockers to kids, they’ve come up with ‘progression blockers’. :messenger_pensive:

There’s some poor sod - hundreds of pounds lighter, dripping in Acolyte merch and having sunk 30 wasted hours into this that’s losing the will to live right now.

Last edited:
Ok, so, hear me out. Which collosal fuck up this year was worse? This or the Suicide Squad glitch that completed the game the first time you started it up?

Fake

Gold Member
Welcome to modern gaming ladies and gentlemen, thanks to modern devs.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Xbox doesn’t have to do this because no one buys Xbox games.

They did early access for Starfield (and had a couple million players playing in the early access window). That's just a new wrinkle in distribution now.

Going foo bar on the early access saves on PS5 is a quite the bug. Are PC and Xbox saves not effected?

they could probably fix this without having players restart but decided the dev cost of save game migration isn’t worth it.

So remember how little worth they consider you before paying £90 for early access next time

Krathoon

Gold Member
They essentially made early access a total ripoff.

Man, I am glad I got the standard edition at a discount.

Top Bottom