• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

Smokey

Wow...do you live at an apt complex? that fucking suuuuuuuucks

also everyone in gameplay make sure you go to visual setting and change it to overhead unless you are a goalie

If it's apt complex..they should leave it at the front office...

Awesome, someone stole the package from my front door.

i was always worried about something like this happened :(. When I ordered my PC parts my case and shit was just sitting out on the porch, tucked away, but still.

Like CB said though Amazon will probably hook you up.

Nightz

if its from amazon they will probably just send you another for free

Yeah I talked to them on the phone and they said that UPS tracking is probably wrong even though it says delivered to front door blah blah blah, call back Thursday if the package isn't there. Really, Thursday?

I also called UPS and complained about them leaving things at my front door since this is the second time I've had a package stolen. They said to talk to Amazon and have them require a signature. I tell Amazon and they say call UPS and request it. What a bunch of retards.

I'm done with Amazon.

Yeah I talked to them on the phone and they said that UPS tracking is probably wrong even though it says delivered to front door blah blah blah, call back Thursday if the package isn't there. Really, Thursday?

I also called UPS and complained about them leaving things at my front door since this is the second time I've had a package stolen. They said to talk to Amazon and have them require a signature. I tell Amazon and they say call UPS and request it. What a bunch of retards.

I'm done with Amazon.

tell them this is bullshit. it is release day delivery and there are no ifs ands or buts

wait till thurs? fuck that. call back and get mean

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You made the mistake of calling. Thats for casuals. Livechat is where shit gets handled.

Nightz

Called two more times and did a live chat at the same time. All these guys must be trained 'cause they all gave me the same bullcrap explanation. The last guy I talked to said that he'd give me a month of Prime, but I still gotta wait until Thursday for them to either ship me a new copy or give me a refund. I'm just gonna head to Wal-Mart to buy the game and get a refund from Amazon in a couple of days.

The person at the main office in this complex is stupid too. I told her that this is the second time I've had a package stolen from my front door, so she says "Oh I've had a package stolen from my house too!" I don't care about your freaking package! Maybe if you guys tell the "security guard" to stop hanging around the swimming pool all day flirting with underage girls, he'll actually do his job.

Nightz

Huh ive never done this be a pro thing, you get a different guy at each position? Sweet!

Yeah you can basically set a profile for each position. Sometimes someone else selects the position that you want and you're forced to play another position. This makes it so that you don't have a defenseman's stats while playing a forward and vice versa.

So we should create our player now? No need to wait or anything?

Also, any cares about positions?

You can make a player at all 5 positions (I just have the same build for my forwards, but my LW and lefty and my RW is righty) so that you can change positions around
ah nvm I see it was explained

I'll be grocery shopping real quick and back, so I can roll in 45

me
denog
at
crow
nightz
eznark?

who is playing what...denog is usually a D man and I can go there too
my friend also wants to play if anyone wants a shot at goalie

Top Bottom