• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Z4YOdxJ.jpeg

The memes these days :messenger_ghost:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Uh….this was in 2016 and she didn’t leave him until 2019? Why?
He's allegedly a lifelong gangster who's had people killed and was running an elaborate human trafficking ring at the top echelon of society, with terabytes of blackmail video on everyone involved, so maybe it's not fair to expect her to just walk away. We don't know whether that was realistically an option.

Sybrix

Watching those Michael Jackson docs you think how the fuck did these parents think it was a good idea to give their kids to an adult man & all the industry surrounding Jackson enabling him and allowing it to go on, why didnt anyone say anything.

And again with this case, same shit, same industry, money is such a powerful weapon.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Just read on the BBC that kids were involved.
As young as nine years old. The black Epstein indeed.

"
More than 100 people are to sue rap musician Sean 'Diddy' Combs for sexual assault, rape and sexual exploitation, a US lawyer has said.

Texas-based lawyer Tony Buzbee said that some of the alleged victims include minors who were abused when they were as young as nine years old.

"This is an important matter that we intend to aggressively pursue," Mr Buzbee told reporters.

Erica Wolff, a lawyer representing Mr Combs, said the rapper "emphatically and categorically" denies the allegations, saying they are "false and defamatory".

Speaking at a news conference on Tuesday, Mr Buzbee said he and his team “will leave no stone unturned to find potentially liable parties” in the alleged abuse, or “any individual or entity who participated in or benefited from this egregious behaviour”.

Ms Wolff said in a statement to the BBC that Mr Combs "looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation".
The legal action is the latest against Mr Combs.

Mr Combs was arrested last month and is facing criminal charges of racketeering and sex trafficking. He is currently in federal custody after he was denied bail, which he is appealing.

He has denied all allegations of criminal wrongdoing.

According to Mr Buzbee, who is licensed to practice law in Texas and New York, the total number of alleged victims he is representing is 120, with half of them being men and the other half women who hail from more than 25 states across the US.

He added that 25 of the alleged victims he is representing were minors. This marks the first time that Mr Combs has been accused of sexually abusing children.

The allegations span between 1991 to as recently as this year with the incidents taking place in Los Angeles, New York and Miami, Mr Buzbee said. He added most of the incidents occurred after 2015.

Most of the plaintiffs, he said, allege they were date raped after parties hosted by Mr Combs that were held at well-known venues, as well as private residences and hotels.

Mr Buzbee said the parties were either to mark an album release, or were New Year’s Eve parties and US Independence Day parties. Others occurred at what he said were auditions.

“Many times, especially young people wanting to break into the industry, were coerced into this type of conduct in the promise of being made a star or the promise of having Sean Combs listen to their tape,” Mr Buzbee said.

One man, who was aged nine at the time, alleges he was sexually abused by Mr Combs and his associates at a recording studio in New York while trying to land a record deal, according to his lawyer.

“Had he not been in power, I feel I could’ve been something great. I quit the industry because of what Sean Combs did to me,” he said in a statement via his lawyer.

Another man, who was also a minor at the time, alleged he was told by Mr Combs he would be made a “star”, but he first needed to visit the rapper alone without his parents.

Once in a private area, his lawyer claimed Mr Combs then requested the boy perform oral sex on him.

Mr Buzbee also raised the case of a then-15-year-old girl who alleges she was flown to New York for a party hosted by Mr Combs and was subsequently raped by him and others.

The lawyer claimed there was a clear modus operandi with alleged victims typically being offered “laced” drinks before being sexually assaulted.

“The biggest secret in the entertainment industry has finally been revealed to the world,” Mr Buzbee said. “The wall of silence has now been broken.”

He added that this is not a class action lawsuit and that there will be individual cases filed for each alleged victim.

Andrew Van Arsdale, an attorney at the AVA law group which is working with Mr Buzbee, said his firm had received more than 3,000 phone calls from people alleging abuse by the music mogul.

In addition to the 120 alleged victims, he said his firm were working to vet another 100 cases.

"

Bojji

Nothing surprising here. People with so much power/money are often pedophiles. There are A LOT more of them still operating in the wild. That's why Epstein was killed and now Diddy is also super inconvenient for many people.

This shit was super funny before, but with kids involved...

Of course here is the question, where were the parents?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Per the press conference:

A common MO was giving the victim a drink laced with roofie type drugs. They have many lab tests from victims that included an unusual horse tranquilizer in the results. The victims get invited to Diddy’s party, must accept a drink given to them upon arrival or they’re kicked out. After drinking it, they wake up the next day in a haze, with clear indicators of rape throughout their bodies, often with Diddy in bed with them. Then they’re kicked out, typically with a $10,000 bribe to stay quiet.

One case mentioned involved a pregnant woman who refused to drink alcohol for her unborn baby’s sake, so they allegedly laced her non-alcoholic drink with the roofie cocktail and then raped her.

In some of the cases with minors, he allegedly raped them in the recording studio when they came in to do a demo, passing them around between Diddy and his accomplices.

Other defendants have not been named yet but will be within the next 30 days. Will include major public figures.

A common MO was giving the victim a drink laced with roofie type drugs. They have many lab tests from victims that included an unusual horse tranquilizer in the results. The victims get invited to Diddy’s party, must accept a drink given to them upon arrival or they’re kicked out. After drinking it, they wake up the next day in a haze, with clear indicators of rape throughout their bodies, often with Diddy in bed with them. Then they’re kicked out, typically with a $10,000 bribe to stay quiet.

One case mentioned involved a pregnant woman who refused to drink alcohol for her unborn baby’s sake, so they allegedly laced her non-alcoholic drink with the roofie cocktail and then raped her.

In some of the cases with minors, he allegedly raped them in the recording studio when they came in to do a demo, passing them around between Diddy and his accomplices.

Other defendants have not been named yet but will be within the next 30 days. Will include major public figures.

I feel sick.

What is this world we live in?

reinking

Gold Member

I watched part of the press conference from the attorney. I felt like he was daring them to come after him. I fear for his safety.

I feel sick.

What is this world we live in?

Everything is corrupt as fuck isn't it? Movies, music, games, television, sport, dance, theatre, fucking YouTube and streaming. There's always some pervert or degenerate taking the piss.

I suppose that's becoming an adult, finally pulling back the curtain and just trying to protect the ones you love.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The depressing answer is probably the correct one, cashing checks and ignoring the rest.

With child sex trafficking, they are usually kidnapped.

Edit: just read some were kids making demos. But the other kids, especially the 9 yr olds were likely "bought" from sex traffickers.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

JFC…I’ve been sorta tangentially aware of this story but have avoided the details until just now and…now I want to throw up. What fucking monsters

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
I hope the diddler starts talking and revealing names. Imagine how many celebrities have been privy to all this, and possibly, actively involved. I just watched an interview on Piers Morgan with some woman who claims Jay-Z is another one.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
With child sex trafficking, they are usually kidnapped.

Edit: just read some were kids making demos. But the other kids, especially the 9 yr olds were likely "bought" from sex traffickers.
If you meet a teenager online and fly them across state lines to have sex with them (even in a state where you could legally normally have sex with them) you are a sex trafficker.

People always seem to think this means someone was like pimping out kids and it simply isn’t true. Same reason people think that’s what Epstein was charged with when he wasn’t pimping kids out.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Re: the trafficking angle

"
Hip-hop's "Bad Boy" billionaire Sean "Diddy" Combs has drawn comparisons to late sex-trafficking financier Jeffrey Epstein, but one person believes there is a big difference between the two powerful players.

"Jeffrey wasn’t an open secret," Lisa Phillips, a model who said Epstein sexually assaulted her on his private island, told Fox News Digital.

"Jeffrey was all under the table," she said. "Only certain people knew about the sex trafficking. He was very smart – he was much smarter than Sean Combs, much more highly intelligent."

Phillips, now a model scout at Select Models Los Angeles, has a new podcast, "From Now On." In it, she aims to bring awareness to human trafficking. She will also be speaking out to other survivors in upcoming episodes.

Phillips claimed to Fox News Digital that for years, there were whispers of Combs' alleged behavior, ones that, she said, were well-known within the music industry.

"When I was a model in the early 2000s, I knew all about abused women with Sean Combs," Phillips claimed. "We heard about it, people talked about it… I think he just thought he was God and above all. Nothing was going to happen to him."

According to Phillips, the ongoing case serves as a warning that human trafficking is an ongoing problem that goes beyond showbiz.

"They take these young girls and pretend like, ‘I’m doing good for you.’ But no, they’re sending them to their friends, associates and other powerful people," she explained. "The victim thinks, ‘Oh wow – I get to meet so-and-so.’ But no, they’re sending you to be abused, for the sexual gratification of another person. They’re being trafficked. They’re putting you on a plane or sending you an Uber – whatever it is – [but] they’re sending you to somebody else."

Phillips claimed she saw video cameras in Epstein’s house. At the time, Phillips said that, like many of Epstein's alleged victims, she feared speaking out. It was not until Epstein's death that Phillips slowly gained the courage to speak out, she said. Phillips said it also would not be until Epstein's death that she learned there were many others, like her.

"The mentality is, ‘If I’m going down, you’re all going down with me,’" said Phillips on why she believed Epstein had cameras "all around."

"… I think Jeffrey did it because he had a deeper, huge connection with politicians and very powerful people who were abusing young women. I think Jeffrey did it more so to protect himself."

"When Jeffrey knew he was going to go down, he knew that was going to protect him," Phillips reflected. "He wanted to get away with it… In Sean Combs’ case, people are being held accountable, or at least, we’re shedding some light on whom those people are."

"It isn’t just a white van pulling you up, grabbing a 13-year-old, throwing her in the car and sending her off to Dubai," she explained. "No – there are powerful people who are taking advantage of your aspirations and ambitions."
"

Top Bottom