• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up to king of gods. Now I need Ra friends.

Might switch to grinding sea god in heaven... I wonder if my red shiva team is still the best way to go or if I can switch to my SoD Luci team. Does Luci's cannon break neptune's defense?

linsivvi

This weekend I've switched to using the Droidragon to break Neptune's defense. Works fine for me thus far.

Edit: Yeah, Luci can one shot Neptune easily too.

Ashodin

You could have rolled 5 Fairlio after this and it would have been OK.

Depending on the need for heart orbs, I might put Vamp or Hera-Is in place of Siren. But otherwise, this may be a fine idea for some dungeons.

When we get Haku skill ups, jesus christ, three board changers mang

Kyu

Neo Member
Got up to king of gods. Now I need Ra friends.

Might switch to grinding sea god in heaven... I wonder if my red shiva team is still the best way to go or if I can switch to my SoD Luci team. Does Luci's cannon break neptune's defense?

Yes Luci/loki is reasonably quick and safe.

razterik

Covered this up thread, but rates aren't any better. Just the carnival is pretty stacked, so if you get lucky, you get really lucky.

Flambe

Welp, bought another 60 gems.

1st pull. Archangel Lucifer =o
2nd pull. Mermaid
3rd pull. Motherfucking Kirin

Now I dunno if I should save the rest of my gems or go for the Horus lol

razterik

In this thread, everybody stealing my luck...

3 more pulls:
Berserk (first carnival pull after 9 rolls!)
Pierdrawn
Ice Golem

One more before work...Horus. Finally something good after thirteen rolls, but I am already sitting on a max fire bird that I barely use.

Welp, bought another 60 gems.

1st pull. Archangel Lucifer =o
2nd pull. Mermaid
3rd pull. Motherfucking Kirin

Now I dunno if I should save the rest of my gems or go for the Horus lol

You don't really need Horus if you have Kirin. She's a little harder to use, but the extra damage is worth it.

Chozo

All these people going "I got something awesome!" made me put in another 10 bucks against my better judgement.

-Naga
-Wind Prodigy Sasuke

Needed a Naga (though not out of the REM, ech) and I want to start building up other teams so Sasuke's alright, even if I don't have much of a team to go with him at the moment.

Also, how many evo materials do you want to keep in reserve? Because I have 12 dragon flowers taking up space in my box and I feel like I don't need 12 dragon flowers taking up space in my box.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All these people going "I got something awesome!" made me put in another 10 bucks against my better judgement.

-Naga
-Wind Prodigy Sasuke

Needed a Naga (though not out of the REM, ech) and I want to start building up other teams so Sasuke's alright, even if I don't have much of a team to go with him at the moment.

Also, how many evo materials do you want to keep in reserve? Because I have 12 dragon flowers taking up space in my box and I feel like I don't need 12 dragon flowers taking up space in my box.

I usually only keep 2 of any particiular evo mat unless I know I need more, like for example droid evo which takes a total of 6 dragon fruit (1 for first evo and 5 for ult)

xCobalt

Ugh, I'm still stuck on King of the Gods. Tried multiple burst teams but they haven't worked out well at all. Tried running Goemon, Red Giant Gigas, Hera Ur, King Bubblie and Echidna but my RCV is too low and I end up wiping before my skills are charged. Tried replacing RGG with Phoenix Knight but I end up with a board with too many health orbs. Tried a Kirin team but I can't activate its ability enough times, especially during the last 3 floors.

Easiest way to beat King of the Underworld plz. Hades is fucking me up.
LLShC.gif

Chozo

Pulled 6 more times because I hate myself. Pulled a Kirin on my last pull after getting mostly garbage.

Does this mean I win? Or after spending 20 bucks to feed the dragon, does this mean I actually kind of lost?

Easiest way to beat King of the Underworld plz. Hades is fucking me up.
LLShC.gif

Besides the obvious answers of double Lucifer, 16x horus, etc - the easiest lead would be any decent orb healer (ex: enchantress Siren) + 3 keepers + awoken odin friend.

Odin's leader skill will reduce Hade's attack(66667) by 80% at full health, and the keepers' active can reduce that by an additional 50% if needed. Once you survive that, you'll have 6 turns to do all the necessary heal + attack.

Besides the obvious answers of double Lucifer, 16x horus, etc - the easiest lead would be any decent orb healer (ex: enchantress Siren) + 3 keepers + awoken odin friend.

Odin's leader skill will reduce Hade's attack(66667) by 80% at full health, and the keepers' active can reduce that by an additional 50% if needed. Once you survive that, you'll have 6 turns to do all the necessary heal + attack.
That, or a Resolve team, featuring Viper Orochi or Gigas as your leader will do the trick. When I was there, I didn't have enough HP to tank a hit from Hades, even with Odin.

If that kind of team isn't your thing (I hate Resolve teams), you can also try pairing Odin with a resist leader or even doing double Odin for 96% damage reduction.

J0dy77

Ugh, I'm still stuck on King of the Gods. Tried multiple burst teams but they haven't worked out well at all. Tried running Goemon, Red Giant Gigas, Hera Ur, King Bubblie and Echidna but my RCV is too low and I end up wiping before my skills are charged. Tried replacing RGG with Phoenix Knight but I end up with a board with too many health orbs. Tried a Kirin team but I can't activate its ability enough times, especially during the last 3 floors.

Goemon team is probably the consensus best farm team. I run the goemon team with Horus, echidna, rgg (lvl 45) and max gigas. It gives me enough rcv to heal back up when needed. Hardest part is stalling for fireworks and I ALWAYS seem to catch a heart cascade.

Maybe dump King Bubblie as well for someone with better stats more RCV.

pix

I had 4 stones, got my free one today for logging in, and thought "Ehh what the hell".

HORUS!

:D

Edit: Any Horus friends out there? My ID is 353,755,205

Hey guys! Cool to see a puzzle and dragons thread on the site, never noticed it before somehow. Being a junior and a lurker before and all.

My ID is 304-560-219

Rank 52 and use a mono-earth team atm with lv. 35 Artemis + 15 as my leader.

Fuck all you guys with good drops. :'(

I have a friend who I started on the game. His last three rolls were Hermes, Mei Mei, and he just got Kirin. He didn't wait for godfests just rolled when he got five. I rolled during last good fest and this carnival and got a vampire I already had and a flame golem. :'(

Jagernaut

You can try a cheap ADK team with ripper dragons.

Yes, a team of ADK/Echidna/Red Ripper/Blue Ripper/Blue starter dragon/ADK can do it easily as long as you charge Echidna for the boss carbuncles in case they have a 1 or 2 timer. Replace the rippers with Samurai or Mech dragons if you have enough team cost.

I need an ADK. I have Odin, Parvati and AA Michael as leaders for green but no orb changers. On Red I have orb changers but no suitable leaders at all.

Jagernaut

I need an Amaterasu (800 rcv would be nice) for the Wood Samurai Dragon. Can someone put one up?

Static@GAF

Edit. Ran it with a different team so I don't need Ammy any more.

atlantos

Neo Member
Guys,

What's a good Kirin Team? I just rolled one and know it is a good one to get but I don't know how to build a team around her. I am guessing orb changers will be the ones to best compliment her? I got most heart orb changers, some ninjas, knights, and some gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom