• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't listen to this sounds advise..2 mystic knights :-(

But also got an Isis, can sometime explain the grace of the Nile leadership skill to a moron like me?

if 3 attributes attack in the same turn (wood, water, fire, etc), you get a 3x attack boost. Welcome to Burst teams :D

Easiest way is to field a rainbow team (every color represented) and make 3 color matches.

edit : hahaha they gave out the comp stone for dark knight dungeon today. Hilarious.

Didn't listen to this sounds advise..2 mystic knights :-(

But also got an Isis, can sometime explain the grace of the Nile leadership skill to a moron like me?
When you attack with 3+ different colors, you get a 3x damage boost. So not only do you need to match three different colors in one combo, you have to have those elements represented by monsters in your party, and they must also not be bound. Test it out on a "rainbow" party in Endless Corridors.

Wanchan

befSgxk.jpg

That carnival of dislikes.

Dunlop

Thanks for the info, do dual color monsters count to get the bonus ?

I.e I don't take a red monster but have red secondary on one of my ogres

New tech dungeon dropping in Japan on the 25th. 99 stamina, 8 battles. Chinese gods appear as sub bosses (and of course they don't drop). Eggdra will appear in it, I think. End boss is Fagan who will presumably drop.

befSgxk.jpg

That carnival of dislikes.

Three pulls:

1: shaitan
2: shaitan
3: AA Luci....

Yep done with REM for a long time. Between Ra working and having an AA Luci. I am done.

Pulling a Lucy and still complaining. What is going on....

6 stones and 0 for 2 on Zeus skillups. Sometimes this game knows how to make you rage. I'm call bull on REM. Game refused to give me dark orbs on Zeus making in near impossible to kill him.

What are some safe Zeus farming teams?

Zero_IYAD

Got Hades
I really wanted Lucifer or Neptune, specially that I have 2 Heras already : (

Oh well, never pulling outside of a godfest ever again.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
9 pulls:

Rider
Ice Golem
Succubus
Naga
Mandrake

Berserk
Haku
Hades
AA Luci

Fuck yes. I'm done. I only needed Luci and Hades out of the bunch. Another Berserk is nice, and a second Haku COULD be good? But I don't give a fuck. Luci and Hades. Neptune or Kirin would have been cool, but at this point, no need. <3

J0dy77

Wtf is the drop rate on farming shit?

Did like 50 dungeon runs of the Earth Golem with nothing to show but a shitton of dragon flower.

Very very low. It's assumed that the higher up the difficulty ladder you go, the better the drop rate becomes. It took me 100 + runs to get a siren to give you an idea of expectation.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol, even though I don't really like, NEED anything from the likes event, I just did 2 pulls for shits and giggles.

Toytops and Naga.

Yeah, I'm done with REM. I got my Horus, I don't really care about lucifer, my stones are for boxes and (eventually) descends.

Pulling a Lucy and still complaining. What is going on....

6 stones and 0 for 2 on Zeus skillups. Sometimes this game knows how to make you rage. I'm call bull on REM. Game refused to give me dark orbs on Zeus making in near impossible to kill him.

What are some safe Zeus farming teams?

Oh no! I was definitely not complaining. Luci is very welcome. I am not pulling REM anymore because I can not see any beneficial monsters left in there for me.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh no! I was definitely not complaining. Luci is very welcome. I am not pulling REM anymore because I can not see any beneficial monsters left in there for me.

Kirin and Neptune evade me, but just about every dungeon can be cleared without them if you've got Luci, Horus, Ra, etc.

Also, did a Friday dungeon, got 2 dubs. Feels good.

Kirin and Neptune evade me, but just about every dungeon can be cleared without them if you've got Luci, Horus, Ra, etc.

Also, did a Friday dungeon, got 2 dubs. Feels good.

I have a Neptune, and Ra seems to work for me (at least with the Zero heart dungeons) so Kirin really is not needed.

Luci makes things nice though. I really legitimately think I am done with the REM until well after Athena

Wanchan

Lucifer, byakko and Lakshmi and you're disappointed?

2 Dupes and Lucifer for 60$ is a bit expensive, not disappointed but could have been way better, i'm seeing lots of people getting Luci in 10 pulls or less, even on GAF, it took me almost 20 pulls.

That's a lot of stones spent. How much money have you invested in this game so far? Around 200? Or more?

You can add 1 zero, i don't have the precise amount sorry and i don't want to launch the same stupid debate i saw last time with IAP.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
2 Dupes and Lucifer for 60$ is a bit expensive, not disappointed but could have been way better, i'm seeing lots of people getting Luci in 10 pulls or less, even on GAF, it took me almost 20 pulls.

You can add 1 zero, i don't have the precise amount sorry.

I don't like to think how much I've spent on this game. To be honest, if I do that, it makes me feel like quitting, haha. I tend to look at it in terms of the fact that I don't play any other games. :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh good, 2nd floor of masks is two strong dubs on the same attack timer

Eat a fucking sack of cocks, gung.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh good, 2nd floor of masks is two strong dubs on the same attack timer

Eat a fucking sack of cocks, gung.

I think the strong tag is a mistake. I think they still only hit for 6666, no?

Also, I just run that dungeon with a full team of Lilith/Succubus/whatever. All dark monsters makes it mindless.

J0dy77

The only things I want from the REM are Kirin

Like everyone else. +_+

FTFE (Everyone)

Only thing you need from the REM is Kirin and you win the game. All team members can be farmed and all dungeons cleared.

I love how they had to add those shitty mobs into the carnival of likes, Fortoytops? Really? Who voted for that? Why not add the larger list from the vote?

ZeroAKA

Pulled 2 times and got Drall and Hades, which is actually the third god I've gotten from the REM (my other two were both Horus). I still have 3 rolls left. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead...

9/11 - Metal
9/12 - Metal
9/13 - Emerald
9/14 - Super Metal
9/15 - Gold
9/16 - Metal
9/17 - Metal
9/18 - Metal
9/19 - Pengdra
9/20 - Metal
9/21 - Metal

yeah...

Does anyone else think the "2x" on skill ups was a trick this week? I've actually noticed that my skill up rate has been worse than usual, and pretty much everyone else I know who plays the game has a similar experience. Heck, even reading this thread, it looks like you guys are experiencing the same thing, too.

It took me 7 Ardbegs to get one skill up, and I'm still 0 on Echidna and Bowmore skill ups. Even my Hellice Demon is not really skilling up, despite all the junk demons I've been throwing in.

linsivvi

FTFE (Everyone)

Only thing you need from the REM is Kirin and you win the game. All team members can be farmed and all dungeons cleared.

I love how they had to add those shitty mobs into the carnival of likes, Fortoytops? Really? Who voted for that? Why not add the larger list from the vote?

They admitted that only top 6 were voted in:

For the first time ever, the event also features BONUS 6 &#9733;Monsters - including the runner up, Neptune (lost by ONE VOTE)!
Sea Deity Neptune #125
Wind Prodigy Sasuke #560

The following Monsters are also available:
Berserk #221
Fortoytops #296
Pierdrawn #301

I laughed when I saw bolded.

You guys make it really hard to resist pulling....so I tried a few.

Toyceretops
Titan
Sea Diety Neptune
Earth Guardian

Not super excited. I was hoping for Hades, but I guess now I can have one of each Neptune. No skillup on Parvati. That would have made me feel better, but she is destined to remain at 11 turns I suppose. I haven't bought stones in awhile, so even though I'm out, I'm gonna see how long I can go without "needing" to.

Anoregon

Does anyone else think the "2x" on skill ups was a trick this week? I've actually noticed that my skill up rate has been worse than usual, and pretty much everyone else I know who plays the game has a similar experience. Heck, even reading this thread, it looks like you guys are experiencing the same thing, too.

It took me 7 Ardbegs to get one skill up, and I'm still 0 on Echidna and Bowmore skill ups. Even my Hellice Demon is not really skilling up, despite all the junk demons I've been throwing in.

I've fed 4 nagas to my echidna during the past 2x skillup event and got 0 skillups. It's total bullshit.

Anoregon

he horus pic got me all excited so i decided to do 10 more pulls, that was a bad mistake. i got a neptune though =\.

Seeing the gold egg pop out, and explode into Horus is a glorious thing. It reminded me of like finding a Shako in D2 or something.

My debit card number was compromised yesterday so it is no good and I don't have a new card to use just yet. I have enough stones to make 2 pulls. I want Horus and Luci (Hades would be nice too I suppose). All the "never pull out of godfest" talk is in my head and I have not yet convinced myself to just go ahead and do it...

maks

Looks like the players at p&d forums are having much better luck with the carnival than expected. I have 4 pulls saved up and very tempted since the top 6 are ones I would really like to have. Out of the ten in the carnival I only have Berserk. Godfests tend to only have 2-3 monsters I would want. I think my odds of getting something I want now is pretty good.

shinjijai

My debit card number was compromised yesterday so it is no good and I don't have a new card to use just yet. I have enough stones to make 2 pulls. I want Horus and Luci (Hades would be nice too I suppose). All the "never pull out of godfest" talk is in my head and I have not yet convinced myself to just go ahead and do it...

don't pull man, it's a bad idea, i am proof of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom