• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

I threw my phone down and exclaimed "I'm done!" when Luci popped out. :3

1049.gif

All day man, I'm still reeling from the Horus

E: She's 79. What are you running? I could use a second Zeus.

Mine is 52. 386,538,295

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif[img]

All day man, I'm still reeling from the Horus[/QUOTE]

Horus really is a bro. Once you have the the monster levels built up, he really is capable of taking down just about any of the descended dungeons. In fact, I'm pretty sure he CAN take down any of them with the right subs. Not only that, but once you get good at combos and triggering Horus every time...<3

Also I haven't gotten a single skillup for I&I ever since the Groove Coaster collab ended. Fuck why am I even keeping these 20+ crabs if they're not going to skill up her anyways

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
seeing the gold egg pop out, and explode into a Rider is one of the most daming things this game can do to you

Gryps Rider was literally the first REM pull I got after I actually started playing once I finished rerolling the initial free roll (which I stuck with Ra after a weekend of trying to pull horus or luci)

J0dy77

9/11 - Metal
9/12 - Metal
9/13 - Emerald
9/14 - Super Metal
9/15 - Gold
9/16 - Metal
9/17 - Metal
9/18 - Metal
9/19 - Pengdra
9/20 - Metal
9/21 - Metal

yeah...

This kind of stuff is getting very frustrating. They don't want to put the colored dragons during an event to avoid the 2x appearance. They also want people to get bogged down with Pengdras and plants so they have to expand space. Then they'll have the colored dragons next week so people can spend stones off event to clear out space. At least keep some kind of consistency.

Kyu

Neo Member
What? That's pretty crazy for a burst team...16x and you don't have any combo requirements? It's too bad most dragon skills are just "quick burst!".

Might be hard to keep the HP at full. Dragons aren't know for high rcv.

4 rolls for me.

2x pierdra
1x golem
And then aa Luci...

Maybe I should just give up on atk multiplier God on my main account.

Here's a team I'm going to try out for Zeus:

Haku
Echidna
Hera-Is
D/D Hades
Hera
Haku

I have my level 76 Haku up. Does anyone have anything stronger they might be able to put up? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Failed. I wiped the masks too quickly and couldn't charge any skills for the Chimeras on round 4. Then, to make matters worse, I didn't have any of the proper colors on that board, either, so I got downed in one shot.

4 rolls for me.

2x pierdra
1x golem
And then aa Luci...

Maybe I should just give up on atk multiplier God on my main account.

Why do you need an ATK multiplier God from REM? Level your AA Luci and get one the next time events come around? I have an Artemis, and I am leveling her up to use, but now that I have pulled an AA Luci, and have a Rose Valk I am not sure I will ever use her.

daemissary

I have enough free stones to pull 6 times and all I want is Horus or Luci. Should I go for it? It does seem like everyone is getting Luci.

Dunlop

am I nuts or have we not gotten Sapphires this week at all? Either that or I missed it because I'm sitting on about 10 maxed Pengdras.

I've got at least 15 : (

Used a crapton of them to level my group..then pulled a Isis this morning which involves me using an almost entirely different composition which would have benefited greatly from the damn XP I wasted yesterday lol

I've also learned how I gimped myself with having an archangel since day one, I took the heals every round for granted and now have to get used not having it

I've got at least 15 : (

Used a crapton of them to level my group..then pulled a Isis this morning which involves me using an almost entirely different composition which would have benefited greatly from the damn XP I wasted yesterday lol

I've also learned how I gimped myself with having an archangel since day one, I took the heals every round for granted and now have to get used not having it
If it's any consolation, my starter pull was Siren the Enchanter, at level 30. With her as my leader, I didn't have to worry about HP at all for about half the game.

Then, suddenly, I did.

Dunlop

If it's any consolation, my starter pull was Siren the Enchanter, at level 30. With her as my leader, I didn't have to worry about HP at all for about half the game.

Then, suddenly, I did.

lol I just need the indego mask to make her, fought the monster and died once on the boss and had to use my last stone. I was so excited to finally be able to EVO her

....I didn't realize the indigo masked I fought didn't actually drop an egg lol

I have 12 dark Amethyst Pengdras and I'm not sure what to use them on.

Luci is already quite fine at level 81.
U Arch Hades I use only occasionally,
Hera is relatively useless...
Don't see any point into leveling duke, CDK or lilith...

Not sold on Haku being a worthy Horus competitor...

Kyu

Neo Member
Why do you need an ATK multiplier God from REM? Level your AA Luci and get one the next time events come around? I have an Artemis, and I am leveling her up to use, but now that I have pulled an AA Luci, and have a Rose Valk I am not sure I will ever use her.

Already have a maxed Luci. Don't mean to sound ungrateful. Just want some variation in my pad gaming :)

BetaTester

Neo Member
PDX 20 Sep Update: Two New Features
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

A Gravity Calculator is available for all dungeons.
It will calculate the remaining HP after using gravities. Simply mouseover the HP of an enemy monster, this will bring up a menu where you can click on the Gravity button.

A Lucifer active skill %HP indicator has been added.
This will tell you what %HP an enemy monster must be for Morning Star active to kill the enemy completely. You can use a ruler, in-game assistant application or feeling to estimate enemy monster %HP.

Musan

I have 12 dark Amethyst Pengdras and I'm not sure what to use them on.

Luci is already quite fine at level 81.
U Arch Hades I use only occasionally,
Hera is relatively useless...
Don't see any point into leveling duke, CDK or lilith...

Not sold on Haku being a worthy Horus competitor...
Haku had better spike damage with Loki and gravities, but horus has more stable output. I like haku as a decent farming team for king of gods.

Nista

E: She's 79. What are you running? I could use a second Zeus.

Astaroth, 2 hades, 1 hera, 1 loki team (I don't have a ceres for more heals)

I had to burn a couple stones because of some poor heal matching (that's what I get for playing at work!), but I managed to get him in the end.

Is Neptune's poison affected by his ATK?

Yep, it goes up in dmg with ATK.

ZeroAKA

I finally rolled a Lucifer for an alt account after basically a month of trying. This Carnival of Likes is giving me better monsters than all of the Godfests combined.

Edit: Pulled on my main account a total of 6 times today and got Hades, Ra, and a third Horus. Not bad at all.

Pacman2k

Is there an end date listed for the carnival?

I want to hold out till the last day just incase they decide to collide it with a fest...

linsivvi

Is there an end date listed for the carnival?

I want to hold out till the last day just incase they decide to collide it with a fest...

Not going to happen. The earliest the next festival starts is next Friday, and God fest is usually a couple days after that.

Flambe

Hmm okay, gravity is unfortunate though at this time lol =[

Here's my monster box, I usually run a Light team but dunno if that's what I *should* be doing lol.

JPt4vgt.png

hT325V2.png

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Dang some of you pulling good rolls?

I'm non-IAP, so not sure if I should gamble it.

The monsters coming out are awesome. But if you do roll, just understand that you me not get anything good. I get the impression that the rate is higher than the normal carnival though...

JWong

Banned
My last chance at Mystic Light Knight and I get him lol.

The monsters coming out are awesome. But if you do roll, just understand that you me not get anything good. I get the impression that the rate is higher than the normal carnival though...

I'm low on box space, but I guess I'll decide near the end of the carnival. I'm pretty set on some good Gods with green Odin and Artemis for greens.

Hmm okay, gravity is unfortunate though at this time lol =[

Here's my monster box, I usually run a Light team but dunno if that's what I *should* be doing lol.

JPt4vgt.png

hT325V2.png
If you want to run a Haku team, I'd say evolve Echidna, Mystic Ice Knight, and Mystic Dark Knight to their final evolutions. You have several options for that last spot. If you want a mostly dark focused team you can use Vampire Lord as an extra orb change. If you need to break defense you can sub in Dark Golem or Lilith. Otherwise you can pick whichever Red/Blue/Dark monster gives you the best stats.

razterik

Odds analysis on PD forum was ~30% chance of getting something from the carnival list. Might be lower by now. Remove the toy dragons and Berserk? ~20% of getting something decent. A bit worse than Godfest odds, but there are usually less desireable God rolls in every Godfest where as the good ones are concentrated here. As usual, the chance of getting the one roll you really want is about 3%. So roll if you want to spend money, but don't expect anything good! I am sitting on 8 trash rolls now and trying to decide if I want to sink more for Lucifer...

razterik

Am I the only one who didn't know tapping the scrolling text bar below your helper list auto scrolls you to the very end? And tapping Friend List bar scrolls you to the top. I have been doing it manually all this time, haha.

Also, all you people rolling Lucifer are tempting me so much to keep rolling...

Kreed

Good lord the new technical dungeon boss gives 4x to Dragons when HP is full AND skills up Sakuya.

Dragon Lord Zaerog still seems to be the better option since so many dungeons are getting preemptive attacks. It would have been better if they had made the 4x attack combo based.

Knowing Gungho, they'll make the dungeon even harder than Celestial Black Dragon.

ZeroAKA

Managed to save up enough stones for 1 more pull on my main account this morning... Archangel Lucifer! Now I have Horus, Ra, and Lucifer on a single account. Going to buy some magic stones just to support Gungho for such an awesome event. :eek:

Edit: If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 380,362,254.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom