• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Yeah I have 2 liliths now + leader to help with farming the masks easily.

3 Mystic Masks now!

I actually need 6. I forgot I need 2 to evolve into Great Valkyrie -_-

Any specific part of that dungeon?

Whichever one she's the boss of. Something about a Snake if I remember correctly

You can also get her in Castle of Satan (Witches Ball). Either way, it's rare as hell, but the chances are slightly better in Castle of Satan. By the way, the thing that will actually drop is Succubus, not Lilith. You have to evo her.

loki_demi

Neo Member
Hey guys im trying to upgrade my mystic light knight while the blade of justice is still up. do you guys know if im able to upgrade the skills and once i evolve him it'll be the same?
ex. mystic light knight with rank 3 = lower cd then evolve to 4* = "rank 3 skill"? still?

Hey guys im trying to upgrade my mystic light knight while the blade of justice is still up. do you guys know if im able to upgrade the skills and once i evolve him it'll be the same?
ex. mystic light knight with rank 3 = lower cd then evolve to 4* = "rank 3 skill"? still?

Skill level resets to 1 after evolving

Edit: I'm only 100% sure about this if the skill actually receives an upgrade. Skills which are exactly the same through evolution I'm not sure if they reset

ParityBit

Thanks Cobalt for your awesome red dragon resistance :) Got me through my dungeon (5 gems now burning a hole in my pocket!)

So I noticed under the special dungeon tab I have a technical dungeon. Is that the ones you guys talk about? Or is that a special technical?

Thanks Cobalt for your awesome red dragon resistance :) Got me through my dungeon (5 gems now burning a hole in my pocket!)

So I noticed under the special dungeon tab I have a technical dungeon. Is that the ones you guys talk about? Or is that a special technical?

It's different. After Castle of Satan an entirely new tab unlocks, that works similar to the Normal dungeon tab. e.g. each time you complete one a new one unlocks, and there are groups of technical dungeons for each element

Jinko

Nah that's the hard modes for the mech dragon, I duno why its down as technical :S

@cpp they only reset if the skill changes.

loki_demi

Neo Member
Skill level resets to 1 after evolving

Edit: I'm only 100% sure about this if the skill actually receives an upgrade. Skills which are exactly the same through evolution I'm not sure if they reset

yeah but the mystic light knight retains the skill so yeah. im really curious about that since having every 5 turns to change gems would be epic

Victrix

*beard*
Technical means the creatures will use skills, instead of simply attacking

In the case of mech dragon, it means the boss will nuke your ass with a multi-hit cannon, among other things :V

The 'normal' technical dungeons have creatures and bosses with different fun abilities like locking all monsters of an opposing color, hitting you multiple times, charging up attacks, or healing to full. Enjoy! :D

loki_demi

Neo Member
hey guys do you know what damage of the mecha dragon on flame of conviction - MASTER- 40 stamina one. i dont know how much healing i have to pull or even if im gonna live so yeah if any body can tell me :D

Watching people go into technical dungeons blind is fun. The shift in reactions from "oh, that's cute" at the more benign skills to "what the fuuuuuuck" at bosses disabling your autohealer or healing back to full is hilarious.

xelios

I've done three technical dungeons so far with no healer, just my all dragon team. I'm sure it gets more difficult though.

Owzers

317248206 I swapped my orochi in for you

Your orochi propelled me to victory, thank you very much. I got my green mask too :O

I felt like an orb misfit though, my team was mandrake, blue rider guy for low hp and orb changing + red attacking too, blue mask, blue mask, Lilith and your guy. Orochi's time delay made sure i survived round 4 after using lilith in round three, then recharing lilith while stalling the last surviving mask in 4 to use her poison again in round 5.

:) I'll make sure to switch back to lilith on my main leader incase people want a lilith army.

hey guys do you know what damage of the mecha dragon on flame of conviction - MASTER- 40 stamina one. i dont know how much healing i have to pull or even if im gonna live so yeah if any body can tell me :D
You need about 2x15,000 HP to survive his skill (because he attacks twice) without taking leader skills into account. Good luck!

Radav

Man that expert dungeon is quite the wild ride using the mono color resolve strat. I think now that I've done it 3 times (failed twice) I've gotten the store your orbs + power up your skills strat down to where I think I'll have better luck plugging in a lilith in one spot so I can sweep the final room. Up until that last room everything else was a easily done just time consuming. Got my Mystic Mask for my ADK. Just need a green divine and I can evolve him. Only need a mythlit for my Siren too. Feels good to finally get some big evolves done.

Damn coming out of the ruby dragon dungeon with only the small guys really hurts.

Leader skills are the key to beating Master/Legend mech dragon. If you bring in two 50% damage reducers suddenly you only need about 7,500 HP to survive it on Master, with bonus points if you're able to use Fire Guard to completely negate the damage.
On Legend... yeah that's a whole other story.

i have 1x4500. this game could curbstomp me soon...

(i'm nowhere close to trying master level anything)

Hah, that's how I feel. It's like this game as soon as youg et comfortable puts a big wall in front of you, and each wall is exponentially bigger than the last.

My general strategy now is to just do Metal Dragons + Thursday dungeons / pengdras for a week to get my entire team including my alts up into the 50s. From what I've seen of Metal Dragons so far, the drop rate on kings is high enough to make this a really viable way to power through some levels quickly.

xCobalt

No problem. Trying to work out what I need to do to take down the technical dungeons. I'm thinking 2 leaders with 50% resistance to bring it down to 25% damage. Probably bring along some combination of rainbow keepers, strong water monsters and a Siren for extra healing.

Radav

Wow I'm a little less annoyed with the 3 rare pulls I got yesterday after seeing that the Ivory Dragon can later evolve into a dual element form. I don't believe we're on that version yet but something to look forward to I guesss. The other 2 pulls I got were a Succubus and a Mystic Dark Knight. So not bad overall. Was hoping for something crazy like Shiva or Orochi something like that but not bad.

mjc

Is there a weekly time when Pal Egg machines get better rare chances? I've been saving up my tries just in case that comes around again.

xCobalt

Wow I'm a little less annoyed with the 3 rare pulls I got yesterday after seeing that the Ivory Dragon can later evolve into a dual element form. I don't believe we're on that version yet but something to look forward to I guesss. The other 2 pulls I got were a Succubus and a Mystic Dark Knight. So not bad overall. Was hoping for something crazy like Shiva or Orochi something like that but not bad.

They're in the game. I have one myself and waiting for Friday to get the materials for my second one.

WgGQl.jpg

Jinko

Watching people go into technical dungeons blind is fun. The shift in reactions from "oh, that's cute" at the more benign skills to "what the fuuuuuuck" at bosses disabling your autohealer or healing back to full is hilarious.

I had a ogre lock out water, fire and wood yesterday I was not amused >.>

Is there a weekly time when Pal Egg machines get better rare chances? I've been saving up my tries just in case that comes around again.

Normally around events, there was one a couple days ago, best thing is to keep an eye on your admin mail when you sign in for the day.

Man I don't know how life could get any better right now.

2568662-rzcz.PNG

Ran 4 Metal Dragon runs during the first window of the day, and got 3 Kings and 3 Highs across the 4 runs. Going to save them for now and do it again later, should be able to get either 3 or 4 runs in later. Hoping to get 5 kings so I can dump them all into my Firedragon Tyrannos and hopefully cap him out

seriously. blue divine masks refuse to drop for me. all day has been spent in the mask dungeon or the 3tier water dungeon and nothing.

sometimes they show up just to get my hopes up....then a carbuncle drops. give me my mask dammit!!

edit : god help the 3tier wood dungeon. my fire team is going to do some serious work

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm getting two colors only on the mask dungeon too... gotten like 6 green masks over several rubs, but no yellow or red -.-

xelios

Made a few evolutions from recent mats and the ruby dragons, nothing fantastic but I needed something to work on. Used a ruby dragon king to go ahead and finish Lilith. I'm not sure what else to evolve that's red, all I have left that isn't in final evolution is Volcano Dragon, Tyrannos, Shaitan and Dino Rider. I guess I'll leave Viper Orochi up as leader for the rest of the day because of the mask dungeon.

pdnvuzi.png

I wish that every monster in the game was obtainable without magic stones, even if it was difficult. Either that, or I wish magic stones were purchasable with gold, even if it were a lot of gold. Even though I've bought some stones, I admit it does kind of suck that certain monsters are literally only available to people who pay

xelios

I'm guessing that Leviathan is from gacha only, sigh. Looks awesome in the final forms. I do have the ivory dragon, does it evolve the same?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish that every monster in the game was obtainable without magic stones, even if it was difficult. Either that, or I wish magic stones were purchasable with gold, even if it were a lot of gold. Even though I've bought some stones, I admit it does kind of suck that certain monsters are literally only available to people who pay

To be fair, all monsters ARE available to everyone, you can get all the best monsters in a few lucky gachas. You're just increasing your odds with paying, which is fair game as far as IAP goes, IMHO. It's not even that you're GUARANTEED the good ones with paying, either.

What I agree with though is that there should be a way to convert gold to stones, that'd be perfect. Even if it was sth like 500k per 1 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom