• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

5* or Lower?

depending on the Mobs,

Red team: 5* Freyr lead, Echidna, Red Giant Gigas, Chiyome 5*, 5* Shiva, Pair with something Red and 5*

Blue Team: Blue Noel lead, Midgard, Siren, blue/Red Ogre and 4* Fenrir Knight

Old School Valk Team: Great Valk Lead, Siren, Echidna, Lilith, Alraune

Light Team: 5* Archangel Raphael Lead, Izanagi 5*, Take 5*, Thor 5* (might sub for Lead), and either great Valk or Ammy

God Team: Izanagi 5* Lead, Shiva 5*, Susano 5*, Susano 5*, Raphael 5*

So options are there from my box, mainly because I don't Pendra farm...
Good thing I just got a 5* U&Y. It'll probably be a while before the US sees the dungeon, though.

Also, one small side benefit of +orb awakenings is that, in the event of a blacked out board, your +orbs will still glow and have + icons on them. This is great if you only have one color dropping +orbs, as you can still formulate a plan to clear the blackout while also clearing some orbs.

Of course, you could always just touch each orb without moving it to see what it is or just clear hearts, since they're squares, but it's something, at least.

I think Green Dragon's Den (Thursday) would be fine without it. Most its drops are useful, and the dragon Plants are essential if you want to do Pens throughout the week.

thursday on 2x drop, you are basically guaranteed to get a drop per floor. w/o 2x, there is a chance of trolling and getting a run with only 1-2 drops.

Obviously, 2x drops are more efficient for plant farming, but I tend to run it regardless of 2x as well.

Colby

Thursday dungeon is decent without 2x. Colored Keepers are just as awesome without 2x. Otherwise, use that stamina to hunt for other materials you might need, even if you are desperate for that Dub-Myth. Waiting sucks, but for your sanity, do other constructive things.

razterik

Make sure you add brackets when you post that on the Facebook page. I don't remember if they counted them without last time. The official post uses the format of [#] - [name].

Zero_IYAD

I want to use my Google Play credit...But alas, I will just watch for sales! Holiday sales pop up a lot, so keep your eyes peeled!
You sound like a pro, if you find any Google Play credit offers please post 'em here.
This might be the best most rarest chance to get the gods everyone wants.
I might actually consider buying stones, want Horus & Neptune so bad.

razterik

They're not really tied to accounts on iOS. As far as I can tell, you can use any PAD account as long as you have the data files. I'm not sure if this works on Android now that you can link it to Google.

From what I have read, you can only do the migration once per 30 days and you have to enter some of your account data manually during the transfer. It seems rather backwards and this would all be unnecessary if GungHo just set up server side accounts like they should have ages ago.

quin

Wah!

138641439735507ze10.jpg

Uthred

No, we only pick the Godfest lineup. Same usual junk rolls will also fill the machine.

I'm surprised they havent introduced some kind of tiered roll e.g. Spend 10 stones to guarantee 5* up or some such, even if you could only do it once it would be worth it just to not see another poxy 3 star egg

So does the super leek drop evolved or is it like the ECO dungeon where everything drops and needs to evolve?

Dropping evolved would help convince me to max skill one (or two or three) of my Susanos...

It just takes forever to evolve and feed the I evolved stuff... Nothing drops when I need it

Ducarmel

I have dark Minerva but I use her so little not sure if I should skill her up.

So how does this work, only blue is getting super metal?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-north-america-gungho/players-choice-godfest-survey/743612959000632

Player's Choice Godfest!

Limited list to only Gods, thankfully. Don't have to downvote Valkyrie again. Go Dark Meta!
Reading the explanation, the Odins and Metas will not appear during that Godfest unless voted in. And if they are voted in, they will only appear at their normal Godfest rates, meaning if Dark Meta gets voted in, we won't have any better chance at pulling one than during any other Godfest. Arrggghh!!!

Damn, the only thing I want to skill-up from that collab is Susano. Actually 3 of them. Triple max skilled Susanos with dual Michael leaders would be a fortress of a tank team, even though I'm not sure how useful it would be. That bastard leek wants to eat up 2 precious Dragon Plants to evo, also.

Reading the explanation, the Odins and Metas will not appear during that Godfest unless voted in. And if they are voted in, they will only appear at their normal Godfest rates, meaning if Dark Meta gets voted in, we won't have any better chance at pulling one than during any other Godfest. Arrggghh!!!

Damn, the only thing I want to skill-up from that collab is Susano. Actually 3 of them. Triple max skilled Susanos with dual Michael leaders would be a fortress of a tank team, even though I'm not sure how useful it would be. That bastard leek wants to eat up 2 precious Dragon Plants to evo, also.
2xdragon plants to evo?
Lmao!

Kreed

So does the super leek drop evolved or is it like the ECO dungeon where everything drops and needs to evolve?

Dropping evolved would help convince me to max skill one (or two or three) of my Susanos...

It just takes forever to evolve and feed the I evolved stuff... Nothing drops when I need it

It works like the Angry Bird's Collaboration, if you face the higher evolved version of the monster, that version will drop. The only monster this doesn't apply for is the boss Super Daruma (Minerva's skill up), which only drops Daruma (the fire starter skill up).

Zero_IYAD

SUSANOO SKILLUPS FOR ALL
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6802377.135063.484776928217571&type=1&theater

Dungeon info:
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Gunma_Collab

This was one of those collabs that had a fairly low probability (but not impossible) of making it over so it's pretty cool that it's happening.
Wasn't expecting THAT!
The dungeon boss drops a Daruma, which evolves into a Super Daruma ((both Fire monsters)), then you can evo that to Gunma which is a Wood Map -WTF-, which you can evolve further into a Super Gunma, a bird-map creature which also has Wood ATT
WTF indeed :S !!!

razterik

When JP ran this vote last time, they said the same thing, but then gave Dark Tron 3x rates anyway. So maybe we will get lucky as well? But really, I would want the chance to pull the special Gods, no matter how small the odds.

Susano skill ups. Don't have him. But yay for leaks! Everyone should pick up at least three or four to run in low cost or 50% damage reduction teams.

Damn, need to evolve the boss for Minerva skill ups. Going to have to farm up plants and red keepers for this one.

That super slow grind in tower of giants is killing me.

personally atm i just
grind dragon dungeons
do technical to stock up on pengdra
and exp in the meanwhile..
during weekend i just do weekend dungeon if i need money, else i do a special dungeon//more pengdra :)

Then at times I'm stuck with close to 200 various small dragon and I pity myself and my box!

Tobe

Just do it.
Non stop since 11 am est. working it.

while doing dragons of the tower, was just throwing teams getting pal points, and when i had a ghetto light healer team i saw the power of it. holy crap metatron and valk are monsters.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Non stop since 11 am est. working it.

while doing dragons of the tower, was just throwing teams getting pal points, and when i had a ghetto light healer team i saw the power of it. holy crap metatron and valk are monsters.

Did Light Meta get buffed? I forgot that I have two in my box.

Top Bottom