• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

You have a solid Dark team.

Lucifer
Vampire
Dark Dragon knight
Hades
Drawn Joker/echinda/rainbow whoever.

Lucifer Friend.

Level and evo them all and get yourself a hera and you have a team that can clear most everything.

Noirulus

I think you should be working on your rank before that. It's surprisingly low for your playtime.

Yeah, I probably should. I usually only log on to do the daily jewel dungeons. So many kings saved up.

What would be the most stamina efficient way to level up? I'm currently at Shrine of Green Water on technical and Kronos Forest on normal.

You have a solid Dark team.

Lucifer
Vampire
Dark Dragon knight
Hades
Drawn Joker/echinda/rainbow whoever.

Lucifer Friend.

Level and evo them all and get yourself a hera and you have a team that can clear most everything.

Interesting! I guess I'll work on evo'ing DDK.

Does evo'ing a monster into its ultimate through power-up fusion retain the exp from the previous evolution? I'm not sure if I should power-up my Vamp Lord or wait for his busty update =/

Yeah, I probably should. I usually only log on to do the daily jewel dungeons. So many kings saved up.

What would be the most stamina efficient way to level up? I'm currently at Shrine of Green Water on technical and Kronos Forest on normal.

Interesting! I guess I'll work on evo'ing DDK.

Does evo'ing a monster into its ultimate through power-up fusion retain the exp from the previous evolution? I'm not sure if I should power-up my Vamp Lord or wait for his busty update =/
Third stage of Hyperion Lava Flow/Oceanus Falls/Kronos Forest is the best EXP/stam without destroying your sanity. If you can do Stage 5 reliably do that tier of dungeons when they go x2 drop for the better chance at getting Kings and + eggs, and the final stage of Ocean of Heaven (when you get there) for Mystic Masks.

Ultimate Evolution is treated as a Power-up Fusion in addition to an evolution so you retain the previous levels and actually gain EXP off the materials too.

Ducarmel

You will gain 10-15 levels easily in one day doing tower of giants - dragons of the tower during the weekend when its only 3 stamina.

Around level 90 stick to 3rd or 5th floors of five star dungeons, any decently leveled mono teams can clear them, best to play them when daily bonuses are active.

Ocean of heaven - Sea - God of heaven is good to grind for exp on weekends, Hill of iris's rainbow - goddess in paradise is the best for technical dungeon on Monday.

Starlight Sanctuary when you have the team to grind there.

edit: beaten.

Guys.

I have some bad news.

I have discovered that the game in fact does favor ATK/HP/RCV over HP/ATK/RCV in some instances.

First is that if you tap the stats below the monster cards on Edit Team, the order it prioritizes stats is ATK/HP/RCV. The second instance is on the box sort functionality where you see the same thing.

THE DREAM IS DEAD

no

This is bullshit.

Just, no.

0 for 3 on skill-ups (6 runs total) for my Goemon. Might just try to pocket 3 and save for some
crappy
Awakenings.

Luckily, though, my Drawn Joker is maxed. A lot better than my effort on the JP server:
6 for 12. About 27-30 runs. Most were done during the weekend when the dungeon was on increased drop rate.

Tobe

can someone put up a siren or something so i can resolve my way through wednesday dungeon?

369.376.278 Tobe@gaf

Genji

can someone put up a siren or something so i can resolve my way through wednesday dungeon?

369.376.278 Tobe@gaf

Added you and stuck my Siren up. Will leave up for a bit in case you still want to make some runs on the Wednesday dungeon.

Tobe

Added you and stuck my Siren up. Will leave up for a bit in case you still want to make some runs on the Wednesday dungeon.

ty, in the end(just ran out of stamina) i ended up powering through it with my dark and fire team. it was actually fairly easy. guess i dont need to resolve this next week.

With only a few more hours of 2x skill up, and only two more runs of motley dragon I got my last skill up on drawn joker.

Ended up with 11 wicked ladies (yeah that's going to take some time to level up and evo) 11+ eggs, and ridiculous amounts of demons/devils.

coy

With only a few more hours of 2x skill up, and only two more runs of motley dragon I got my last skill up on drawn joker.

Ended up with 11 wicked ladies (yeah that's going to take some time to level up and evo) 11+ eggs, and ridiculous amounts of demons/devils.

Similar situation with DJ. I was hoping for 2 more skillups before midnight. Had one during work hours and, luckily enough, got the last one with only a little stam to spare just now. Still need to raise the other one I got saved for the last Awakening. Given that I ran this nonstop with only a brief outing in Take dungeon and random dungeons here and there, I am jubilant to be out of here. Cannot wait to say the same thing for Scarlet Snake!

razterik

Despite my awful skill up start, my luck finally managed to turn around the last couple days. Got Drawn Joker and Kurone max skilled. Kano is one away from max with plenty of the green birds left to finish during the next event. Still working on Uriel, need two more levels, so I am saving the unevolved drops for now but hopefully I can get it without them. Farming all these evolution materials is the pits.

JP is about to head into their next event, but I figure we have till later next week before anything starts again here. Hopefully we get a new update on Monday or Tuesday.

Despite my awful skill up start, my luck finally managed to turn around the last couple days. Got Drawn Joker and Kurone max skilled. Kano is one away from max with plenty of the green birds left to finish during the next event. Still working on Uriel, need two more levels, so I am saving the unevolved drops for now but hopefully I can get it without them. Farming all these evolution materials is the pits.

JP is about to head into their next event, but I figure we have till later next week before anything starts again here. Hopefully we get a new update on Monday or Tuesday.
What's next event on the jp side of the world?
And btw, any news on the next descended?
I fully expect next event in the us starring Valk descended..
Think they'll play the devil card at Christmas...
Like on 31 december face the evil at the end, satan descended, with beelzebub being on the 30th..
On a side note, lest they start bringing all collab or forget gen descended (shinra. Bansho) we are gnawing dangerously cose to jp event release schedule..

quin

What's next event on the jp side of the world?
And btw, any news on the next descended?

It's to celebrate the release of puzzle and dragons Z for the 3DS. They are realeasing a collaboration dungeon with I assume monsters from that game.

5 more free tamadora as well. Haha

razterik

5 more free tamadora as well. Haha

Yeah, I'm running out of room to save all of these. Can't evolve my Gods fast enough, haha. Just going to start chucking them at random non-REM subs or something.

They hit another twitter milestone so special carnival rates again, including the two new Valks. New green pirate dungeon, no info on the skill up monster yet.

I just realized that the US side is going to have to do some quickie event or else they are going to have a really crunched timetable for Christmas and New Years events.

So by the end of the next event JP will be up to 14 free Tamadra :V step it up GungHo USA

Also I really wish the stat boost awakenings had an extra zero on them, so they'd grant 1000/500/300 instead of 100/50/30 and be something actually desirable to do instead of being a barrier to better awakenings.

razterik

That stat boost would be crazy. Maybe if it took a Super Tamadra created from fusing five regular ones together, heh.

Out of curiosity, I compared my friend lists between JP and US for fully awoken leaders. I actually have more of them on JP (38 out of 50) despite having three times as many friend slots on my US account and with significantly higher ranked friends. Granted, it's plant day and most people aren't going to awaken Kagusutchi, but that's just sad.

Althane

I've put together a kinda-sorta monored team with:

Leader - Ame no Uzume
1st: Meteor Volcanic Dragon
2nd: Flame Baron
3rd: Phoenix Knight (not evolved yet)
4th: Angel (which is why it's kinda-sorta monored, needed the rcv)

I've been rolling with friends Ares, Tyrannos, and Rippers.

I'm quite pleased with the performance so far. Looking to evolve Ame and Phoenix, and max skill Flame Baron (he's like 1 away, not difficult).

I'll replace Angel if I can ever get my hands on an Echidna. Not holding my breath though.

Ducarmel

300 days! Double digit stamina (looks like 86) you must be very low rank

Either I play too much or you play to little, I'm at 100 stamina playing for about 115 days.

Althane

Either I play too much or you play to little, I'm at 100 stamina playing for about 115 days.

I'm at 53 stam after ~80 days, but I've not been powergaming it up, so I guess that's better.

When are the reward tiers? I know there's the "played 1 week" bonus, which is a useless amount of coins, and a roll on PAL, but other than that?

I'm at 53 stam after ~80 days, but I've not been powergaming it up, so I guess that's better.

When are the reward tiers? I know there's the "played 1 week" bonus, which is a useless amount of coins, and a roll on PAL, but other than that?
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Log-in_Bonus

Why the 1 year bonus is 367 instead of 365, who knows. There's more after 500 but you start getting to the point where the game hasn't existed long enough for people to receive the rewards.

I had to do this exact thing last night. Had a dinner meeting that was during my 7-8 window. Had to start the dungeon underneath the table. I am not ashamed of my actions. :)
When I'm out with my friends and I pull out my phone to start a dungeon run they're always like, "You're playing that game again, aren't you?"

My wife still says, "Stop playing Candy Crush."

She's so dumb, but I love her. Hahaha

LOL

I get people saying that all the time. "Oooh, candy crush? Have you played <names other puzzle game>?" I always say no, then tell them to look up PAD in the app store to give it a try.

Rekwest

I play 2 times a day,like 20 minutes or so and i did't spent any money on it.

Top Bottom