• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Even if you don't have a Susanoo the leeks have a completely broken 800 RCV, which is great for cost-limited dungeons and even some regular dungeons.

Zero_IYAD

image27.png

Damn ;_;

Pretty much just to skill up Susano.

E: Need to determine the best place to get the leeks to drop. I'm going to clear all the dungeons, but I want to find a good speed farm build.

Running the non-technicals I got 5 leeks... so that is something. PaDforum says expert, unless you want minerva skill ups than the top level.

Even if you don't have a Susanoo the leeks have a completely broken 800 RCV, which is great for cost-limited dungeons and even some regular dungeons.

800 RCV? no wonder the thing is on so many teams over on the chinese wiki... Gotta keep one especially since there is NO WAY I am skilling up all three of my Susanos... don't need green ultimate tank team that badly (Especially since my only real Green leader is Artemis).

fire starter's get Supers today....at 11PM est

-.-

really? the others got it at reasonable hours on a weekend and red gets "late night"? thanks...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just did the Gunma Paradise. SO slow with an Asty counter team, ugh. But at least it's done. I'll let the Facebook group share their teams and farming reports before I go all in. I will be max skilling one of my Susanos at a minimum.

Limit

really? the others got it at reasonable hours on a weekend and red gets "late night"? thanks...

Its the same time as others. He just lives in weak sauce east coast.

And I too just ran Gunma paradise with Ra - Kirin team. Its easy because there is only one floor where the monsters collectively hit hard enough for the whole team to go kaput if you fail to kill everyone in one turn. But with max skilled Echidna no problem even on this floor. Its the fifth one, I think.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If any of you have a Meijer close by, Wednesday they are doing their Santa Bucks promotion. Basically, 20% off any non-food purchase. So that means iTunes, Amazon, Google Play...

I'll be stocking up!

BlueSteel

Oooh this week is actually interesting enough for me, 2 new dungeons to tackle (3 if you count normal and tech for gunma). Should be better than just wasting 99 stam on celestial earth.

Jagernaut

Super Gold Descended tomorrow.

Time to burn stones.

Super Metals and Super Golds outside of an event? Hopefully, this is a prelude to Twinlit dungeon this week and new busty evolutions (I have my materials ready for W/W Orochi and D/W Duke Vampire Lord and I want to make a L /L Zeus and D/D Hera).

I want to try this Haku team for Twinlit but my 2nd Echidna is unskilled so I might use Orochi instead.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVNkJe4MAGg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So the real difference in Gunma is the level that the monsters drop. Paradise = max level, ready to evo. Everything below that is stepped down to 7/5/3 respectively. So really, as long as you can pump XP into things, expert is fine to farm. Also, Valk/Valk makes quick work of it on Expert. I didn't try Paradise with my Valk team, but Master works fine (I use a BlOdin with alvl 5 for skill CD reductions and HP, so you'd need SOME sort of HP buffer to be extra safe).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Paradise with Meta/Valk was pretty easy, just watch out for the floors with evolved food since they have a lot of HP.

After super golds, I should be able to evo my LTron and sub Valk in for Shynee. That'd be a pretty bro healer team.

E: Or maybe LTron/Valk + Valk/BlOdin/Bastet/Shynee for HP and sweeping goodness.

Super Metals and Super Golds outside of an event? Hopefully, this is a prelude to Twinlit dungeon this week and new busty evolutions (I have my materials ready for W/W Orochi and D/W Duke Vampire Lord and I want to make a L /L Zeus and D/D Hera).

I want to try this Haku team for Twinlit but my 2nd Echidna is unskilled so I might use Orochi instead.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVNkJe4MAGg

damn, dude spends half the time setting up his board. So nuts.

linsivvi

Mystic Water Dragon get. Another trophy dragon collected.

ok, running for stones

oh damn. but to hell with those evo materials. 2 plants and a seed? come on man

Yes, but I've seen some JP descend team compositions using 4 leeks for continuous half damage, so I'm definitely going to keep four for future use.

secondworldpadproblem here...
gunma collab is tragicomic..
i mean, what should i do with those .. things...
none of them are even remotely useful, save for leeks..
max skill starting dragon? yes, why not? not... happening...
ever....
sigh...

on the other hand..
I'll tryhard that super metal thingie tomorrow morning (for me it's like 8 am).. spending 3-4 stones /methink :X

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OK, Paradise with Valk/LTron done. I can go back to farming Expert. It was risky because of the stupid binds, holy wow.

Also, 2 leeks and a Daruma +egg, so I'm content. But 50 stam isn't really worth it.

Lol if it was all day. All Light monsters would be maxed, and people would never need to run the weekend dungeon ever again.

Don't forget to save Super Metals/Golds for evos, people!

Ducarmel

PDX updated, now the super gold countdown is gone and mysterious visitor was added!

beta tester fail!

updated again super gold is back.

Tobe

Shit, I'm gonna need 4 dubs, 3 rainbow keepers, 5 mystic mask. Shit.

Lakshmi, vamp lord, i&i, cu chulainn. Dammit :(

Ducarmel

Shit, I'm gonna need 4 dubs, 3 rainbow keepers, 5 mystic mask. Shit.

Lakshmi, vamp lord, i&i, cu chulainn. Dammit :(

No need to rush, focus on one team! When you have one team that can do most of the content, everything else will eventually come. None of those monster work well together so focus on the one which is used the most.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I had to break out my Horus for Mystic Water Legend. Went with Horus/Horus + BlOdin/Hera-Is/Kirin/Luci. I was so confused what to bring since you can't delay the boss and there are no green, ha.

Althane

I picked up one leek because, hell, that's a completely stupid amount of RCV.

Not sure if I want to try to bother getting Gunma. The evo materials are just going to be a pain in the ass to farm (so... many... plants).

So, I cleared the Standard part, and I don't have the teams to take out the Technical parts.... so meh. I'm done with it, got my one stone, and another 5 spaces for my box.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I picked up one leek because, hell, that's a completely stupid amount of RCV.

Not sure if I want to try to bother getting Gunma. The evo materials are just going to be a pain in the ass to farm (so... many... plants).

So, I cleared the Standard part, and I don't have the teams to take out the Technical parts.... so meh. I'm done with it, got my one stone, and another 5 spaces for my box.

It's smart to set small goals like that. And really, you SHOULD pick up a few more leeks. There's a team that can clear Tengu with Sylph/Sylph + Leek/Leek/Leek/poison. Pretty silly.

I'm glad super golds are tomorrow, really hoping I don't get gungtrolled with the time slot. My Light Meta needs some work, now that her skill is more usable.

Kreed

I had to break out my Horus for Mystic Water Legend. Went with Horus/Horus + BlOdin/Hera-Is/Kirin/Luci. I was so confused what to bring since you can't delay the boss and there are no green, ha.

The boss is incredibly simple for a mono water team. One of it's moves even creates water orbs for you.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Unrelated to PAD...

But I passed my Professional Engineering exam! Woo! 4 years experience + months of studying = one happy (professional) engineer!

muu

Unrelated to PAD...

But I passed my Professional Engineering exam! Woo! 4 years experience + months of studying = one happy (professional) engineer!

Grats. Happily holding on to my EIT badge from 6 years ago...

Fortunately there's no real need to have it as an electrical, but the requirements have been ridiculous and vague as shit in the states I've lived in.

bodine1231

I keep going back and forth on what to focus on. I kept working on my blue team because it's well rounded but then I pulled a second Parvati so now my green team has more HP,RCV and ATK than the blue team but is much less flexible in terms of orb changers.
Now,after getting a Lilith from a pull I have all the makings of a great Dark team.

I'm on the green technical dungeon so I'm able to finally farm Pendras which is helping my green team alot. Reading on the P&D forums Dark teams are hard to level because you are waiting on a certain dungeon and I don't want to have to do that. From the experts here,looking at my stuff which should I be focusing on? I feel like I'm a bit directionless right now because I have 3 decent teams (R,B,G) for where I'm at on the technical dungeons.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Grats. Happily holding on to my EIT badge from 6 years ago...

Fortunately there's no real need to have it as an electrical, but the requirements have been ridiculous and vague as shit in the states I've lived in.

That exam scares me and I'm glad I don't have to take it in my field of study

I thought have a B.S. and an engineering job meant I was a professional engineer. Lies!!

Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Thanks guys - HUGE weight off of my shoulders! That test was NO JOKE. The first 4 hours were pretty easy, but the second 4 hours felt pretty painful. My coworker (who also passed) and I left feeling completely lost.

The worst part was waiting 8 weeks to find out if I passed or not. Talk about zero fun, haha.

Unrelated to PAD...

Congrats! As with muu, happily holding onto my EIT badge since graduation, Mechanical and working in the private (medical) sector so not much call to ever get my PE.

Althane

It's smart to set small goals like that. And really, you SHOULD pick up a few more leeks. There's a team that can clear Tengu with Sylph/Sylph + Leek/Leek/Leek/poison. Pretty silly.

I guess I'll shoot to get 2 more leeks, then. They're pretty easy to boost up, if not so easy to farm. (drop rate on Expert is still not fantastic).

I really need to change one my goals from 'Get Echidna', even though building a good Red team is big on my list right now since getting Ame. (Which, by the way, is fantastic in combination with another Ame)

Edit: Also, for nicoga3000...

Kick ass, man. That is one heck of a difficult exam. My brother in law was panicked as all hell. Mad props.

bodine1231

Your green team will get you farther stick with it, you did not farm Dragon Guardian yesterday?

I haven't been keeping up with the game lately but got the bug back again yesterday. These are my two best teams right now. With the Green I'm focusing on getting the dragon leveled up to put in instead of the evo monster. The Blue team is good for now just need some leveling,I do have a Siren I can swap in when needed.

This is pretty much what I'm using now. The dark team would need leveling/evolving but that's the linup if I would use it and I have Lilith as well.

(currently leveling ripper to replace the evo plant)

Top Bottom