• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Tobe

Ra is great he is a top tier god if you can use him but he is probably one of the most difficult leaders to use for new players.

@Tobe be aware 2x is off there is a high chance Rainbow Keeper will not drop.

crap, thank god it did drop when i ran it earlier, well just gotta wait that 2x. evolving vamp

Ra is difficult to use even for veteran players

Thanks everyone. THis is kind of what my question was aiming at. It says Ra is difficult for new players. I probably won't be a noob forever, so is it worth it to go with Ra to keep him for later?

So far it seems like I'd be better off with another monster overall.

Limit

Thanks everyone. THis is kind of what my question was aiming at. It says Ra is difficult for new players. I probably won't be a noob forever, so is it worth it to go with Ra to keep him for later?

So far it seems like I'd be better off with another monster overall.

If you plan on sticking around with this game then Ra is excellent. He is my go to guy for tackling the most difficult dungeons. He is also up for an upgrade and depending on how that goes he might become easier to use.

I'd say keep him and start going through all the basic dungeons. Do not spend any stones you are earning on acquiring new monster until something called "godffest" begins where 5 star god monsters drop more frequently from the Gold egg laying REM machine. From there you will probably get a monster or two that is easier to use on your Ra account.

Stick with Ra.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I need a Rainbow Keeper. 3 runs in, and no drop. I can't imagine being in this position back when it took an hour to clear it, haha.

Colby

I clear SS 100% with Ammy/Odin and three auto-heals mixed in out of the six guys. It takes roughly 25-30 minutes each run, so I don't know how "farmable" that is, but it works every time, and when you're desperate for Dub-Myths like me, this is what you do. My team is:

lvl 95 Ammy +41 RCV
lvl 99 Siren (Awakened)
lvl 99 Lakshmi (Awakened)
lvl 99 Hera (Awakened)
lvl 99 Zeus (Awakened)
Odin (Awakened)

You don't need Siren's skill or Lakshmi at all, so use any auto-healers you want. These are just the only ones I have. I guess you could use Lilith as an auto-healer to slightly speed up your progress, and if your Ammy has enough RCV, you might be able to get away with only two auto-heals (I haven't done the math). Zeus's 2% light reduction is actually useful in this case, but isn't necessary. If you can get away with two auto-heals, a Neptune + two gravities would really speed things up.

I'm probably not saying anything new here, but maybe someone will find this useful.

EDIT: I did the math, and if you have a maxed Ammy with 99 RCV eggs and an Odin with auto-heal, you don't need other autos! That would speed things up exponentially. And Ammy is getting a leader skill boost, right? SS should become very simple to clear if you own an Odin or Ammy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I got a rainbow keeper on my 3rd run but I need dark keepers, got one ;_;

oh well at least I have lots of light keepers for when I try to awaken takeminakata

now I'm saving stamina for super golds though

I am seriously contemplating going hardcore for super golds and setting an alarm for 1 am. I really really really need light XP.

Personally, I'd rather have East Coast times for my guerrilla dungeons. I stay up late and play games while my wife's asleep anyway, so something like 11 PM supers would be perfect for me, as opposed to my current times, where I'm usually at work.

Kunohara

Yeah I need a dark keeper or two to evolve my byakos. Got my third rainbow keeper. They always drop for me. Dark Keepers are harder to get.

Geez I am swimming in dark keepers. It is the light ones I need. I've only managed to grab one in how many runs.

Also, the rainbow keepers have a chance of not dropping? Every single run I've done, they have always dropped for me. Am I that lucky?

Geez I am swimming in dark keepers. It is the light ones I need. I've only managed to grab one in how many runs.

Also, the rainbow keepers have a chance of not dropping? Every single run I've done, they have always dropped for me. Am I that lucky?

I've done two runs today so far.
2 Light Keepers
1 Rainbow Keeper
0 Dark Keepers

Ducarmel

40% drop rate outside x2. Its better then expert dungeons but its not uncommon you can go on a run and it does not drop.

saichi

this was my story about 2 months ago. I needed one light keeper but couldn't get one in 4 weeks. Finally got one in a run in 5th week.

But now I have 4 light/dark/rainbow keepers but nothing to evolve with. :(

xCobalt

But now I have 4 light/dark/rainbow keepers but nothing to evolve with. :(

That's where I'm at. Got about 6 of the light and dark ones with nothing to evolve. Don't really wanna sell them off either just so I don't have to waste stamina in the future.

linsivvi

Both my blue and green golems are at max skills thanks to excess keepers.

These days, if I only need light or dark keepers, I go to stone cave on monday.

BbLDcgFCUAAtkm5.png:large

it starts (PADZ collab drop)

Zero_IYAD

What's their problem with gold dragons!! Even when we finally get the super dungeon they do this!
Oh well, better grab 2 Super Gold Dragons for Zeus evo in the future.

Yeah. Just finished my Super Gold hour. 47 runs with no invades

Final tally:

29 Super Kings
52 Kings
154 Highs

29 Super Kings = 60% drop rate on the boss round.

I still think it was worth running. I got over 3mil gold just for running the dungeon. I averaged around 75K gold per run.

Clydefrog

really wish I had paid more attention to the Tuesday dungeon until ... this Tuesday. I can finally evo my Baal! then I gotta work on leveling and evo'ing Ms. Uzume. ...and getting a good mono-red team. but i have shitty supporters.

Draggie
*The Saturnalia Celebration Is Upon Us!*
[Duration]: 12/12 (Thurs), midnight – 12/18 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PST)
Days are getting shorter—it can only mean the Winter Solstice is coming! What better way to celebrate than with our own P&D Saturnalia festival? And some very special dungeons to go along with it!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
12/12 - 12/18 - 1 Magic Stones
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■②The Ancient Dragon...err... Draggie Knight has finally descended! To tackle this terrifying Dungeon and obtain this "legendary" boss, you can only use Monsters with a Team Cost of 10 or lower (each). With the ability to multiply Dragon Type ATK by 2.5, you can deal some serious damage if you pair him with someone like Kouryu the Star Emperor, Fagan.

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
12/13 - 12/15 - Scarlet Snake Princess: everyone’s favorite reptilian royalty has returned! Be on the lookout for her—you might hear her slithering in!
12/12 - Hera-Is Descended!
12/14 - Draggie!
12/15 - Skydragon Rush (today only)!
12/16 - The Thief Descended!
12/17 - Dark Night Sword
12/18 - Heroes Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event: 12/12 - 12/18 - Rare Evo Materials
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have special visits from the Pengdra Village, a Super King Metal Dragon, and one of the Jeweled Super Kings!]
2x Skill Up rate

[Godfest info is on the way!]

Can we expect the player's choice Godfest during this event or next?

Guessing the next one since it would make a good XMas/New Year's "present".

Speaking of which, I wonder if we'll be getting Gift From Heaven for the holidays again since it showed up around this time last year (and before most of us played) but never again.

6 Rainbow Keeper Dungeon runs Final tally

Rainbow Keepers 2
Light Keepers 5
Dark keepers 1

I ran this for Dark keepers to evolve Byako and had it drop on my last run. I would have been pretty furious.

After seeing the Godzilla trailer it made me wish there was a collab where we would be able to get Godzilla himself.

Top Bottom