• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

I finally got around to beating Hera Is on mythical. I ran a Horus/Kirin team with an extra gravity. I caught the Chaos Blizzard Dragon, but unfortunately not the blue Skydragon. Overall it wasn't too painful, but it may have just been a lucky run. I'm not sure if I'll run mythical or legend whenever I get around to picking up the last two I need for awakening.

coy

So where should my +eggs be going?

I went the other route and placed my +eggs into the leader I confidently felt would take me through descends. While I limit the number of my own teams those +eggs benefit, my friends list gets to enjoy the spoils when she's up. Waiting is also an option. I hoarded ~150 +eggs before deciding to place them into Bastet (post-busty announcement). If you have the urge to place them on a monster from the ones listed, I'd go with Byakko personally. Same with the tamas - if you luck into another Byakko, you'd want her as a sub and not just an Awoken skillup.

I went the other route and placed my +eggs into the leader I confidently felt would take me through descends. While I limit the number of my own teams those +eggs benefit, my friends list gets to enjoy the spoils when she's up. Waiting is also an option. I hoarded ~150 +eggs before deciding to place them into Bastet (post-busty announcement). If you have the urge to place them on a monster from the ones listed, I'd go with Byakko personally. Same with the tamas - if you luck into another Byakko, you'd want her as a sub and not just an Awoken skillup.

Yeah I have two Byakos.

Uthred

Has stuff like Scarlet Snake Princess had x2 drops before? Wondering should I go all out trying to skill up my Echidna or hold off

Noaloha

I've only been playing for a week, rank 36 and up to the third tier of Normals. I've read about zombie team farming the Dublits in Friday Dungeon and I'd like to blow my stamina on giving it a shot. Does anyone have the good auto-healer leaders (Ammy Ohkami and Siren Enchantress, right?) and friend space to spare a friend invite? I rolled a Horus (currently Lv29) at the moment if that's of use in return. 355,489,287.

i agree with this. Although I feed my eggs 15 at a time. Don't think I could stand to store 150 hahaha. She is my farm team for more difficult content I can't clear by using Valk. I picked up a second Haku in the last fest that i'll sub in, but the team can get crazy powerful.

Just shredded Mystic Ice by taking subs of Ur, Is, D/D Hades, Big Baddie. So much damage for the devil subs.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Been running both levels of sprites to get greens to get my leeks evolved. Susano is at slvl 4, so that's good. I can't wait to finish him off and move on to Gabriel. Got a few dubs, too. I hate farming the little dubs - they get much more use than I remember...

i agree with this. Although I feed my eggs 15 at a time. Don't think I could stand to store 150 hahaha. She is my farm team for more difficult content I can't clear by using Valk. I picked up a second Haku in the last fest that i'll sub in, but the team can get crazy powerful.

Just shredded Mystic Ice by taking subs of Ur, Is, D/D Hades, Big Baddie. So much damage for the devil subs.

So...
I'm the only one that didn't manage a haku during last godfest?
Considering my 26 roll, it's quite fascinating!

coy

What I wouldn't do for a Devil subtype for her. Also, I cannot count how many times I wanted to place them +eggs in any good monster I had. After it went past 100, I was going crazy as I knew those +eggs would help a ton. Glad I waited after all is said and done.

I've only been playing for a week, rank 36 and up to the third tier of Normals. I've read about zombie team farming the Dublits in Friday Dungeon and I'd like to blow my stamina on giving it a shot. Does anyone have the good auto-healer leaders (Ammy Ohkami and Siren Enchantress, right?) and friend space to spare a friend invite? I rolled a Horus (currently Lv29) at the moment if that's of use in return. 355,489,287.

Most everyone I'd imagine have a Siren and a few do have Ammy. You can check out the GAF spreadsheet and add as well. Your Horus will definitely be of use to many especially with the upcoming ultimate evolution he is getting. I don't have Siren up usually, but if you'd like to add feel free:

328.842.248 (oh just noticed the last set of digits are a palindrome sweet!)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wow - max skilled my Susano already. That went incredibly smoothly. Not sure if I should go for my second or just get a team of leeks and be done.

I under estimated her when I first pulled her. Now that her and subs are in the high 90's....team is a complete champ. Easy to activate and hella powerful

I have 10 more roll for the next god feast!
i could use a few of the greek gods, but eh, i'm not REALLY into them..
neptune is really nice..
persephone i could use in some team..
hades is a REALLY nice drop, but i have it already..
venus, ceres, minerva, hermes, artemis are nice but lackluster for me, as i don't have any niche where they could fit :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
welll shit. Guess i won't be evo'ing my other 3 for a while

It's worth evolving them for their skill.

Speaking of which, can you do Draggie with Sylph/Sylph + 4xLeeks?

Finally got myself a Naga, now to spend two days on never getting another one for skill ups.

Max skilling Echidna is not only a right of passage, it's the best thing you can do for yourself in terms of high level play. Worth every stone I spent on it.

Uthred

The old rite of passage was Rainbow Keeper. Back in my day we fought him without nerfs, spike leaders, or semi-weekly 2x drop and we liked it.

First time I got him down it felt like it took most of the day, grinding away at his health sssoooooo slowly, then inveitably having to take a break and then back for some more.

BlueSteel

It's worth evolving them for their skill.

Speaking of which, can you do Draggie with Sylph/Sylph + 4xLeeks?

Max skilling Echidna is not only a right of passage, it's the best thing you can do for yourself in terms of high level play. Worth every stone I spent on it.

It's a team that's listed on puzzledragonx. I'm going to farm for leeks just to do that today.

ok...so strange. Trying to ult-evo my Red Giant. Add in the materials (red keeper, rainbow keeper, mystic mask, dub-top, dub-rainbow)...and the fusion icon doesn't glow.

What gives?

My Red Giant is level 1, but it souldn't matter

ok...so strange. Trying to ult-evo my Red Giant. Add in the materials (red keeper, rainbow keeper, mystic mask, dub-top, dub-rainbow)...and the fusion icon doesn't glow.

What gives?

My Red Giant is level 1, but it souldn't matter
Is the ultimate evo already available in the U.S.? Or are you playing the JP version?

ccbfan

Thinking of this team for Draggie

Gonna do Master until I get the drop since its only 30 Stamina.

Batman (Max) D/D
Lilith (Max)
Leek
Dub-Mythlit
Dub-Mythlit

Over 20K Hp, 2K RCV and a ton of attack and 5 turn half defense, and 2 1 turn delay.

I also have another Leek I could use over Dub but that's like 3800 less HP and a ton less attack for 500 RCV and an extra 5 turn half defense.

Is Draggie a monster worth having or people just want him for collectors purposes? I have an ADK team i use for tricolor would he be something I should try getting?

Correction: I will have Batman up all day tomorrow, except whenever super kings are up, at which time I'll have Valk up.

As for + eggs, I give HP and RCV to SoD Lucifer (although I admittedly don't use him all that much anymore) and ATK to Horus. I used to split ATK with Horus and Abyss Neptune, but once the latter gets to +20 or so, his poison is good enough to handle anything where you'd really need it in one turn.

Is Draggie a monster worth having or people just want him for collectors purposes? I have an ADK team i use for tricolor would he be something I should try getting?

It seems like it's basically a burst sub for ADK teams. Personally, i'm just getting him for collector purposes as I don't really have a use for an ADK team.

chrono01

On my 12th run of Scarlet Snake Princess and not ONE Naga. Not one. ~_~

I just want her for my Kirin team, that's all. I'd like to skill her up too, but I want at least one. The game doesn't seem like it wants me to have her.

chrono01

She seems like a pain in the ass to get from that dungeon. I know she never dropped for me. I ended up getting her from the REM.
I haven't gotten her from there either, and I've used it a lot. I've received the Succubus and Dryad, but never the Naga. This is so frustrating, it's as though the game know how much I want her. :/

bodine1231

Just starting playing a few weeks ago on my android phone building up a pretty decent dark team (vamp lord,ddk,pier,ripper,gryps). Just bought an Ipad Air and decided to put PAD on for when my stamina is low...

First roll,Lucifer.
First PAL roll, Keeper of Rainbow.

<sigh>

Just starting playing a few weeks ago on my android phone building up a pretty decent dark team (vamp lord,ddk,pier,ripper,gryps). Just bought an Ipad Air and decided to put PAD on for when my stamina is low...

First roll,Lucifer.
First PAL roll, Keeper of Rainbow.

<sigh>

Stick to your air account. lol The guys are your main account can be farmed eventually.

chrono01

ECHIDNA MAX SKILL UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Congrats!

On the subject, after using a Magic Stone I finally got one Naga. I only have enough stamina for one more run and I refuse to use any more Magic Stones just in-case we get a x2 this weekend.

I have a feeling max-skilling this one will be a pain, even more so than Drawn Joker...

bodine1231

Stick to your air account. lol The guys are your main account can be farmed eventually.

I play alot at work though and I do plan to buy stones during the godfest. Now I just can't decide which one to spend my money on during godfest. I put so much damn time into my Android account,frustrating!

Top Bottom