• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

razterik

Got Draggie drops on both Master and Legend with Batman team. Had a little trouble getting through the last bit of his HP on Legend, but used my dark golem skill to trigger Wave of Nothingness and give me the extra turn I needed. Now to let him sit in my box unevolved and unused because dragons.

They might go the easy route and give them a different secondary element and their new leader skill will apply to that element.

I'm ok with this. Dual Elements are great for spike teams

Official Godfest notice.

1499532_748340658527862_769947519_n.png

yawn

chrono01

Scarlet Snake Princess is soul-crushing.

I'm on my 20+ run and I've only gotten one Naga to drop. Just one. It was my first Naga so I haven't even begun on the skill-up's yet. I'm not sure I'll even get a chance since the game doesn't seem like it wants to give me more. I might have better luck getting a Naga to drop from one of the standard dungeons.

20% drop? I find that difficult to believe.

daemissary

I just went through and purged a whole bunch of inactive players from my friends list so I have a bunch of open slots...anyone wanna be friends?

I usually run Amaterasu, Luci, Valk or ADK as my leader. Running Batman now for draggie and Byakko on occasion for spike dungeons. Friend code is 346,431,299

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Scarlet Snake Princess is soul-crushing.

I'm on my 20+ run and I've only gotten one Naga to drop. Just one. It was my first Naga so I haven't even begun on the skill-up's yet. I'm not sure I'll even get a chance since the game doesn't seem like it wants to give me more. I might have better luck getting a Naga to drop from one of the standard dungeons.

20% drop? I find that difficult to believe.

At least you've got one! It really is the worst though...

E: The dungeon is incredibly streaky with drops. I go legs with no drops, then I'll get crazy lucky and get 2-3 in one run. RNG is RNG

chrono01

Heh, I don't know about that I think I had one Naga drop from a normal dungeon in 345 days played. I know its a pain but maybe try at a later time because some people say that can help with actually getting drops.
Yeah, it was somewhat of an exaggeration but it's definitely disheartening, haha.

I will not give up, though!

At least you've got one! It really is the worst though...

E: The dungeon is incredibly streaky with drops. I go legs with no drops, then I'll get crazy lucky and get 2-3 in one run. RNG is RNG
I managed to get another, although I'm thinking I'll hold onto her for a low-level sub [just in-case I don't get another from this event]. Any additional ones I obtain, if any, will be used for skill-up's.

Ducarmel

^If you have better use for your stamina then yeah he is a pass, draggie is only good if you love adk teams, and his skill is weaker compared to the other slimes, also longer cool down then the other slimes to start with and hard to skill up.

J0dy77

Should I bother going after draggie when there is super metals and I have echidna to skill up? Prolly not I'm thinking

Scarlet Snake is definitely a better use of your time. Super kings are nice but the EXP can easily be found elsewhere. Draggie is basically just a trophy without any real strong dragon teams available.

Ducarmel

4 runs on supers 5 supers, 6 kings, 9 highs.

3 Supers invaded me on the first floor one almost killed me.

Naga farming the rest of weekend for me

Genji

Just went 2/3 on Echidna skillups, so one more and I'm done! I'm 4/18 or so right now, which isn't bad at all! I probably jinxed my last skillup now though :|

Limit

Can I do something like "backup saves->delete app data->restore" in the players' choice godfest until get a golden egg?

Nope. Once you do a REM pull you can't roll back its outcome on that account. All the info is stored server side. Only way to keep on rerolling for a golden egg is by starting the game from the beginning and making new account/s.

J0dy77

Anyone clearing legendary mystic water dragon? What team are you using to clear?

Kirin/Horus is out and I'm thinking Horus/Horus won't have enough burst. Considering byakko, but again. not sure of the burst. Or mono blue with Gabriel/Hermes and duel sirens for healing.

xCobalt

Anyone clearing legendary mystic water dragon? What team are you using to clear?

Kirin/Horus is out and I'm thinking Horus/Horus won't have enough burst. Considering byakko, but again. not sure of the burst. Or mono blue with Gabriel/Hermes and duel sirens for healing.

4xHP and RCV with one siren is good enough. My team was Gabriel, Hera-Is, Siegfried, Siren and Water Mech paired with a Noel. You might be able to use Hermes to speed things up. With one less colour on the board, you'll be able to make decent amount of combos to heal a lot.

J0dy77

4xHP and RCV with one siren is good enough. My team was Gabriel, Hera-Is, Siegfried, Siren and Water Mech paired with a Noel. You might be able to use Hermes to speed things up. With one less colour on the board, you'll be able to make decent amount of combos to heal a lot.

I tried this earlier with Hermes/Noel but couldn't keep up with the healing. I brought viper which was a mistake. Second siren would have saved me. I'll give that another try if a Gabriel pops up on my list.

Edit: yeah, that was easy. I switched in Neptune and a second max skill siren. Had 2500 rcv and breezed through the dungeon. Never even used the siren skills with that much rcv. There is something to be said about a team with that much hp and rcv.

Flambe

Hmm.

Neptune - Great!
Vamp Lord
Mermaid
Fairlion
Drall
aaand

Gryps Rider - Actually not bad for DA Metatron, I'll take it!

keiichi

Got a lucky Draggie drop with a make shift Joker/Dark Golem/Dub Mythlit/Super Leek/Echidna w/Batman DD helper team.

Passing on Godfest, storing stones.. biding my time.

linsivvi

Ugh Mystic Water Dragon doesn't drop in Master level even with 2x? Gonna have to run Legend again for full awoken.

What is the drop for Draggie Master? 0/4 and not really excited to go again.

I got it on Master luckily but did Legend anyway. It's not too much harder so might as well go for it for the stone.

I suppose this is tangentially related to PAD, but I tried Laophroaig tonight at a bar. It tastes very woody, like I could taste the cask it was in. It's definitely a different experience compared to your regular Jack Daniels and Canadian Mist and whatnot.

So that's one whiskey dragon down, four to go.

J0dy77

Anyone know what the 5 star dungeon teams look like? Batman is locked in as my low cost team but want to start planning for 5 star. Time to dump a bunch of the junk I've been holding onto.

linsivvi

Anyone know what the 5 star dungeon teams look like? Batman is locked in as my low cost team but want to start planning for 5 star. Time to dump a bunch of the junk I've been holding onto.

The thing with that dungeon is the boss does 156K/89K damage after a 3 turn countdown. So if you are going with a stall team you need to find a way to survive the attack. Robin seems like a better way to power through the dungeon.

Limit

Pretty sure everyone here has seen the puzzledragonx posted footage of PAD arcade already, but I am reposting here just to comment how gorgeous it looks compared to mobile version.

The thing with that dungeon is the boss does 156K/89K damage after a 3 turn countdown. So if you are going with a stall team you need to find a way to survive the attack. Robin seems like a better way to power through the dungeon.

So is it 5 star and below or 5 star only?

5-stoned Satan with Kirin due to a mixture of me not planning ahead properly (didn't have enough HP to tank two non-World End hits) and getting orb screwed not once but twice. Probably could have done it in 0-1 if that hadn't happened.

Top Bottom