• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

I play alot at work though and I do plan to buy stones during the godfest. Now I just can't decide which one to spend my money on during godfest. I put so much damn time into my Android account,frustrating!

oooooh you have one on an android phone and the other on an ios device. Yeah that's a tough one.

Correction: I will have Batman up all day tomorrow, except whenever super kings are up, at which time I'll have Valk up.

As for + eggs, I give HP and RCV to SoD Lucifer (although I admittedly don't use him all that much anymore) and ATK to Horus. I used to split ATK with Horus and Abyss Neptune, but once the latter gets to +20 or so, his poison is good enough to handle anything where you'd really need it in one turn.
Oh snap! We're already getting Super Metals again? Hot damn! I bet GungHo are seeing people spend a ton of stones running those dungeons.

I play alot at work though and I do plan to buy stones during the godfest. Now I just can't decide which one to spend my money on during godfest. I put so much damn time into my Android account,frustrating!
Backup both accounts and continue to play both. Once data migration is rolled out, swap accounts between devices.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got 3 Echidna skillups in a row after having NEVER had one before.

banderas.gif

Genji

Just got 3 Echidna skillups in a row after having NEVER had one before.

banderas.gif

Awesome! I'm 2/8 so far and pretty happy with results so far. Will stone a couple more times in the next day and a half to try and get another point if I can.

bodine1231

Oh snap! We're already getting Super Metals again? Hot damn! I bet GungHo are seeing people spend a ton of stones running those dungeons.

Backup both accounts and continue to play both. Once data migration is rolled out, swap accounts between devices.

Yeah,I just can't decide which one to focus my iap on now. It's not like I spent tons on the game (~$30) I just think splitting my money between 2 accounts gets me nowhere. I'm leaning towards my android account. While my ipad has Lucifer (not like Rainbow keeper is out of reach) I did pull a Ra on my initial roll on android,so it's not like I started the account with junk.

Pacman2k

Just think though, after you all get your max skilled Echidnas you can look at this thread every time that dungeon goes up and smile at everyone else's pain.

It's definitely a rite of passage.

Good luck today to all you snake farmers. :)

Limit

Yeah,I just can't decide which one to focus my iap on now. It's not like I spent tons on the game (~$30) I just think splitting my money between 2 accounts gets me nowhere. I'm leaning towards my android account. While my ipad has Lucifer (not like Rainbow keeper is out of reach) I did pull a Ra on my initial roll on android,so it's not like I started the account with junk.

Haven't used my Lucifer in months. My Ra on the other hand gets to flex his muscles with almost every single descended dungeon. Lucifer gets really boring to use as you get to tackle the more difficult dungeons. So time consuming.

Yeah, I think they're seeing a drop off of people rolling during godfests now, since most players have a fair number of good gods now and are probably burning stones on supers to level their stuff.

But yes. According to PDX, we have supers again tomorrow. No times up yet, though.

Also, I think the green starters actually got an extra day of supers.

Come to think of it we haven't gotten any new pantheons or whole cycles of REM-exclusive shit in a longass time; in recent months it's moreso been focused on ultimates for existing monsters. Wonder if the fruit dragons are going to break the trend.

Limit

Because of Tamadras Super X Dragons have lost all their appeal to me. Why spend 50 stamina on Super metal when that same stamina gives me 3 chances to acquire a Tamadra. And with 5 stamina left to boot!!! I'm practically losing money running super metals.

Come to think of it we haven't gotten any new pantheons or whole cycles of REM-exclusive shit in a longass time; in recent months it's moreso been focused on ultimates for existing monsters. Wonder if the fruit dragons are going to break the trend.
I think dragons, in general, need to be reworked. At this point, it's just a game of gods and their subtypes. For almost any monster in the game with a great ability, there's a god with something better.

Zaerog and Fagan are just not enough.

holy shit....I had Tamdara drop. 1 king and 1 tamdara in 6 runs. That makes 2 Tams saved up. Might drop them into Haku now that i'm using her mor and more.

King rates have been pretty shit so far.

chrono01

Frustrating. I need one more Mythlit to evolve my Hades for Wednesday [For Hero Descended], and the game WILL not give it to me. I've burned through around 80 Stamina today on the Friday dungeon, and this is supposedly with x2. ~_~

coy

19 runs, 2 nagas, 0 skill up.

It's like it knows all I need is one more skill up for max skill level.

I know your pain. Only 9 runs but the same result 0/2. That last skillup has haunted me going on 3 or 4 months now. My lady already maxed her 1st months ago and is working on a 2nd for low cost dungeons.

The alt account is doing just as swell: 0/2 on dub runs and no High/King drops or tama sightings. Thankfully went 1/4 on DJ skillups so he'll be stuck at 7 CD for a bit.

Congrats!

I have a feeling max-skilling this one will be a pain, even more so than Drawn Joker...
Hahahahahahahahahah....ahem...let's just say i was able to ger enough drawn jokers in a week to skill him up, and ive been playong for over 100 days now and have one skill up on my Echidna.

good luck is all I'll say.

Indian Gods getting busties!!!!
https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/411599981259153409

pUf9SsY.gif

Limit

Curious as to how they might evolve Shiva's third eye, if at all. Might lower the cool down a bit. Other than that there isn't much to look forward to. A .5 buff in their leader skills will keep them a step above riders, but not much else.

xCobalt

Curious as to how they might evolve Shiva's third eye, if at all. Might lower the cool down a bit. Other than that there isn't much to look forward to. A .5 buff in their leader skills will keep them a step above riders, but not much else.

They might go the easy route and give them a different secondary element and their new leader skill will apply to that element.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Max skilled my Echidna for cost limited dungeons! Finally done with the Naga dungeon forever!

Next up is my second Susano and Gabriel!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
do you have only 1 echidna or 2? cause maxing 2 seems like a real pain.

I have a max skilled Echidna Empress (have for a while) and [now] a max skilled Echidna.

Yes, it was a pain. Yes, it sucked. I'm not entirely sure it was worth it yet, but I'm happy it's done!

Waiting to see how ridiculous he gets.
Indra and Vritra already got their ultimates a long time ago. It's part of the reason why the long wait for the RGB Indian busties is so ridiculous. I'm really curious where they go with this though, particularly the leader skills. The sub element would be kind of a lazy solution, but a bump to the stat multipliers would potentially be broken.

Musan

I have a max skilled Echidna Empress (have for a while) and [now] a max skilled Echidna.

Yes, it was a pain. Yes, it sucked. I'm not entirely sure it was worth it yet, but I'm happy it's done!

I finished maxing my 3rd echidna this run. 1 for cost limited dungeons, 2 for l/l zeus team.

Jagernaut

Official Godfest notice.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*24 Hour Godfest Announcement*

[Duration]: 12/14 (Sat), 8:00 PM - 12/15 (Sun), 7:59 PM (PST)
The Greco-Roman Series 1 and 2 gods descend!

The Rare Egg Machine will have 3x rates for the Greco-Roman gods. The event lasts 24 hours, so don't miss out!

The Metatrons and Odins will also be available.

1499532_748340658527862_769947519_n.png

xCobalt

Has anybody tried running 2 Echidnas + an elemental on a team? Depending on the boss, it could give you 9 turns to attack freely.

razterik

Yeah, verche/valk/echidna/echidna works well for twinlits, and will be better once L/L Zeus gets his ultimate evo.

Why bother with two fully evolved Echidna? Not much stat boost over taking the second one in its low cost form. Of course I will probably eat these words when she gets double ultimates or something next year.

Official Godfest notice.

Zzzzz.

Has anybody tried running 2 Echidnas + an elemental on a team? Depending on the boss, it could give you 9 turns to attack freely.

Three team members with low stats make this hard to run.

Ashodin

I'm at the point where Godfests don't really excite me any more. I have pretty much all the best monsters for the right teams (helps that most of them come from descendeds!). I get more excited about gameplay updates (Awakening).

xCobalt

I'm at the point where Godfests don't really excite me any more. I have pretty much all the best monsters for the right teams (helps that most of them come from descendeds!). I get more excited about gameplay updates (Awakening).

Ever since I got Kirin (whenever its first appearance was), I haven't used the REM. I'll probably save my stones for expanding my box and maybe for future gods.

coy

Godfests still entice me, but I am not pulling with the frequency I once did. Unless it's a crazy good pairing like the last one (Chinese/JP2.0), I roll but a few if there are subs that can aid my current teams.

I only have a couple so I'll be rolling a few times on this one.

Spend stones as you please, but the Players' Choice Godfest that chrono01 mentioned will probably be where you'd want to plunge the majority of your stones especially if you have only a couple of gods. I believe you also mentioned IAP'ing on one of your accounts so maybe this is all a moot point. Anyways, just keep in mind the Player's Choice one that will be coming shortly.

Having a Shiva that I still use (and a Lakshmi that is stuck at lv6), news of their upcoming bustification is very welcome. I am unsure how to improve Third Eye or a heartmaking skill, but Magic-Draining Light is in dire need of improvement. Maybe Gung Ho will give their actives added effects similar to the recently announced news.

Ugh, past midnight and I gotta sleep. Heading to Capcom Cup tomorrow! Hopefully as fun as 25th Anniversary was last year.

Top Bottom