• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Anyone clearing legendary mystic water dragon? What team are you using to clear?

Kirin/Horus is out and I'm thinking Horus/Horus won't have enough burst. Considering byakko, but again. not sure of the burst. Or mono blue with Gabriel/Hermes and duel sirens for healing.

Ran Noel/Gabriel leads with bowmore, Hera-is, Siren, and Ice Golem. Didn't need two sirens, as hearts were plentiful, and one less element on the board made for comboing for higher chains easier.

Oh god dammit Gung Ho when the hell are we gonna bring back the mechdragons?

Ducarmel

I hate running Skydragon Legend and getting no drops. But at least it's easy with Kirin and gives good experience!

I'm missing out on this I need Kirin friends Krin players add me pls. 368,865,267

Does wanchan (1chan@PGAF) still play? Inactive for 4 days now.

edit: sorry wrong id its 368,865,267 nexus@gaf

bodine1231

My pulls...

Persephone (yes!)
Ares
Shaitan
Odin
Odin (yup,2 of them)
Archangel Metatron
Venus
Venus
Fairlion
Valkyrie
Dragon Rider

Persephone levels up my dark team bigtime. It also looks like I have all the parts for a healer team as I already have Echidna and Siren along with Archangel Met,Venus,Valkyrie and Fairlion. They'd all need to be leveled and evolved though. Should I fuse the two Odins and Venus'?

Limit

No, don't fuse your gods. Not worth it. With Venus you can have a light and dark ultimate version and Odin in general is monster with great stats. Worth having two of him in a team. Overall this is a solid list of pulls. You got some great monsters.

No on the Venuses since they have two busty evolutions, and have a farmable skillup mob anyways, maybe on the Odins because a free awakening is nice and there's no use yet for two, but he's so rare that the opportunity cost in the small chance there becomes a need for two is not something you should take lightly.

bodine1231

Ok thanks,I'll just hang on to them. I still need to grind more levels to put all these gods on one team,only level 60. Been doing Dragon Tower all day yesterday and only stopped today because of the Metal Dragon dungeon eating all my stamina. Got Persephone from level 6 to 30 in my 3 metal runs though.

J0dy77

Ran Noel/Gabriel leads with bowmore, Hera-is, Siren, and Ice Golem. Didn't need two sirens, as hearts were plentiful, and one less element on the board made for comboing for higher chains easier.

Yeah. I changed it up right after I posted and breezed through.

thetechkid

*The Legendary Mech Dragon Returns*
[Duration]: 12/16 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 12/29 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

The great Mechdragon Valhalla returns!

Make sure to use this opportunity to unlock its Ultimate Evolution and fully Awaken its inner new powers!

1512508_749009241794337_740985813_n.png

Dear Gung-ho,

Month 12 and still no return on mechdragons... You do realize there is a whole pantheon of dragons that have only had one release total in the whole year of your games release right?

chrono01

I fused four +1 Blood Devil eggs into a Blood Demon +2 [to later move onto another monster such a Kirin] and I got three Skill-Up's. I fused the four Naga I'd been hording onto my Naga [I can't evolve her until I get Red Evolution Masks]...and got nothing.

Z0kbs.gif

I havn't gotten any skillups since the event started. I think i'm about 0 for 20 between everything.

Would really be a bitch if it wasn't for the 2x........

Uthred

0 for 16 on Echidna skill-ups, actually I havent got a single skill-up since the 2x started, all those Pierdra's and Nagas sacrificed for nothing (as well as some other miscellaneous failures)

J0dy77

Dear Gung-ho,

Month 12 and still no return on mechdragons... You do realize there is a whole pantheon of dragons that have only had one release total in the whole year of your games release right?

I'm so sick of this recycled awful Dragon events with the exception of the one that should be recycled, Mech dragons. They were one of the first rotation dungeons to occur and haven't been seen since 2012 early 2013. Plus they're some of the few dragons that are actually worth having for their decent stats.

J0dy77

This makes me so sad:

zzD0Y98l.jpg

I wish this was my US account. I can't even use them on JP account. My prediction though, I think we'll see a tamdra a day during Xmas/New Years event.

bodine1231

Killed it on the metal dragons this past hour. Timed it just to where I ranked up at the end of my third run. Got Persephone maxed and my Vamp to 60!

8 runs
7 Kings
5 highs
843759 metals

Chozo

One Echidna skillup after at least a dozen Nagas fed.

Fuck me. I've had better luck with fucking Tamadra (3 after a dozenish or so runs in the Metal Dragons) than this.

Kreed

Finally maxed skilled Echidna after 70-80 runs. Glad Gungho wasn't so greedy as to make the other Heart Breakers/Lilith/Siren this difficult to skill up.

suko_32

I spent....6-7 stones to get that last skill up on Echindna. So that's about 42-49 runs.

I.Finally.GOt.IT

One day I'll have to do this with my alt too.

quin

If you have a max skilled ability and the number of turns is decreased, does it remain maxed or would two more skillups be needed?

razterik

If the countdown for skill level 1 is not reduced, then you need to farm more. 11->9 means 2 more skill ups required for max skill now.

That is lame, I literally max skilled my Artemis and fed away all my extra GC Squids two days ago.

Still have plenty of wicked ladies though ...

Was this the update last night, or was that something else?

Althane

No skill ups for Echidna for me. =\

But at least I got one, so that's a start.

Also got my 100 day bonus, so woot woot for 15 stones (10 + 5 for the past days' celebration rewards).

Torn between saving up for 4 rolls of the REM next godfest (which may be a while), or spending any more that I get on capacity, since I'm constantly hovering between 95-100% full.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I was REALLY hoping they added data migration this update. No news on it means they probably didn't. C'mon GungHo, get on your game.

ccbfan

Dark Noel (If everyone can get it easily like tri-color) is pretty huge IMO.

Dark is easily the best 4/1/4 element.

It has pretty much everything you want for defensive teams.

No weak element
High Poison in Neptune, a poison in Lilith.
Counter for every color.
3 gravities in (Hera, Hera-Is, Zeus).
1 delay and 2 delay batman.
LOL Lucifer Cannon.

Also any used a GOdins team with self heal subs yet? Its hilarious. Everything does like 2 damage and you heal yourself automatically (1500 in my case since I have a fully awoken Alarune and my partner GOdin was fully awoken)

If we get some awoken eggs for Christmas. I'm gonna fully awoken my Odin and pretty much destroy challenge mode.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Dark Noel (If everyone can get it easily like tri-color) is pretty huge IMO.

Dark is easily the best 4/1/4 element.

It has pretty much everything you want for defensive teams.

No weak element
High Poison in Neptune, a poison in Lilith.
Counter for every color.
3 gravities in (Hera, Hera-Is, Zeus).
1 delay and 2 delay batman.
LOL Lucifer Cannon.

Also any used a GOdins team with self heal subs yet? Its hilarious. Everything does like 2 damage and you heal yourself automatically (1500 in my case since I have a fully awoken Alarune and my partner GOdin was fully awoken)

If we get some awoken eggs for Christmas. I'm gonna fully awoken my Odin and pretty much destroy challenge mode.

I fully awoke my LTron and BlOdin. I should do my GrOdin, too. I love auto-heal...It's situational, but it's a blast.

J0dy77

Anyone know what the 22 mobs that were updated this morning? It's not the busty Viper/Susano/Vamp/Gigas I've been itching for.

Top Bottom