• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

raiot

Taken from Puzzleanddragonsforum:

Here are the leaderskills for new Batman stuff, will check max stats later:
Flameproof - Halve the damage from Fire Monsters
Self-resurrection - May survive when HP is reduced to 0
Contortionist - 2x ATK when 3+ Combo
The Liberator - 1.5x HP & ATK for Light Att.
Contract Killer - 3x ATK when Wt, Lt & Dk attack at same time

And the actives and skill-ups (need evo first):
Burst Bomb
Double Attack Stance-Wt
Poison Mist
Solar Lazer
Diabolic Lance Gungnir

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What was the best place to farm for the birds? I did expert a few times and didn't get as much as I thought.

My best success came from mono-blue Legend. It's not as fast as some teams, but it's safe. And like most tiered dungeons, the hardest seems to have the best drop rates. Although 2x drop is coming up, so you could probably farm any difficulty at that point.

E: And Orochi busty done! I just need more dubs to get the rest done.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Whoo got my 5 free stones for 350 day login bonus

still surprised I've been playing an ios game for so long

My 350 is coming up in 4 days I think.

And yeah, 350 days for ANY single game is more than I have ever done. That's still how I justify being an IAP player. No other game ever has held my attention for 350 days, haha.

Althane

My 350 is coming up in 4 days I think.

And yeah, 350 days for ANY single game is more than I have ever done. That's still how I justify being an IAP player. No other game ever has held my attention for 350 days, haha.

I've reached my 100 day mark, and I stopped for a second, realized that the stones aren't that expensive... and now I'm considering buying a few rolls for the next godfest (assumingi t's a good set of gods).

Because... hell, that's damn impressive. And I play it pretty much whenever I'm walking around/cooking/just waiting for something to happen.

(I've also had the tetris-effect kicking in... which is also dissuading me from playing it more...)

Kreed

Has this ever happened before with a collab so soon after the last one finished (in Japan, we've barely had any collabs here)? Batman must have gotten Gungho a bunch of stone sales in both territories. I wonder what the breakdown was between Japan and the US for that collab in terms of percentages? Since Japan has way more players, I'm assuming that they would spend more stones for Batman characters than US players, but I wonder if the US had a bigger increase in players/stone sales?

All the new characters look great, even though their skills aren't that hot. Still, I'm surprised by what characters they decided to pick. I would have assumed they would have chosen more "popular" characters like Harley Quinn, Two Face, Bat Girl, etc...

PAD only available as a LTTP vote in the GAF GOTY. lameo

All the new characters look great, even though their skills aren't that hot. Still, I'm surprised by what characters they decided to pick. I would have assumed they would have chosen more "popular" characters like Harley Quinn, Two Face, Bat Girl, etc...

well this was an 'Arkham Origins' collab, so I'm guessing they decided to stick with the same game and picked characters from there. The ones you mentioned made no / limited appearance in Arkham Origins.

J0dy77

The new ultis are up : )

Finally!!!

i want all of the new batmen guys.

ALL OF THEM

Haha I'm in the same boat. Leader skills are just ok but man I want them characters. BANNNEE!!!!

JP's New Year's event lasts for SEVENTEEN FUCKING DAYS

Also here's some busties that involve drops from Trifruits Descended
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131219_sinka.html

Dammnnnn. I'm sitting on 16 Tamdra already on JP and then this event? I feel so unloved on the US side. I hope our event is similar.

J0dy77

If nothing else having a pocket SOLAR LAZER will be of tremendous help for everybody, especially for the upcoming Nebra Disk dungeon.

I have no idea what you're referring to here. Lol

And this feels really good:

8lEfXFKl.jpg

New Gigas getting 400 rcv back is awesome.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have no idea what you're referring to here. Lol

New Gigas getting 400 rcv back is awesome.

Instant 7777 damage (bypasses all defense). Check out the defense on Werewolf (6,000,000) and Nebradisk (600,000). HP of each mob? 3510 and 7260 respectively.

So it's either Solar Lazer or Shiva.

J0dy77

Instant 7777 damage (bypasses all defense). Check out the defense on Werewolf (6,000,000) and Nebradisk (600,000). HP of each mob? 3510 and 7260 respectively.

One of the new Batmen mobs skills up Ra and is basically a mass DEF breaking attack. Super useful in dungeons with lots of high DEF mobs like Super Metals and the upcoming Nebra Disk biweekly dragon dungeon.
E: f; b

Ah right, knew about Ra skill. I use the dark UFO from Groove Coaster collab in those situations.

I'll have to look into the Nebra Disk dungeon.

J0dy77

wow...so they are basically only useful for skillups, because those stat lines are basically all shit.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. They could have at least made Deathstroke 3.5x damage and a slightly lesser Byako team. I'll enjoy collecting them but these mobs are shitty as per the gungho norm.

I wonder what the self-resurrection skill % will be. My guess is 70% but I'd like to see them give 50% to make another mob besides Viper have that ability.

Jagernaut

I was just thinking the exact same thing. They could have at least made Deathstroke 3.5x damage and a slightly lesser Byako team. I'll enjoy collecting them but these mobs are shitty as per the gungho norm.

I wonder what the self-resurrection skill % will be. My guess is 70% but I'd like to see them give 50% to make another mob besides Viper have that ability.

Tengu has the 50% perseverance and is farmable.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

I'm thinking the difference in elements (dark and light have no resist) and the fact that the mob is farmable is why they didn't make it 3.5x like Haku. It's the same reason there is no equivalent Ra/Kirin/Horus that can be farmed. They try and keep the allure of the REM there. That's the way I'm convincing myself of it at least.

J0dy77

Tengu has the 50% perseverance and is farmable.

Ah good point. Forgot his leader skill was 50%.

I'm thinking the difference in elements (dark and light have no resist) and the fact that the mob is farmable is why they didn't make it 3.5x like Haku. It's the same reason there is no equivalent Ra/Kirin/Horus that can be farmed. They try and keep the allure of the REM there. That's the way I'm convincing myself of it at least.

That's definitely the reason why they don't make a farmable mob as good as a REM mob. I understand from their perspective that it is going to hurt their wallets, doesn't make it less annoying on our side. :)

I thought the new Gigas has the 50% as well, and the new Orochi now gets 40%.

Jagernaut

So Japan is getting the light/dark Noel dragons for a 1 day Christmas dungeon. Hopefully we will get it too. I already have a Lucifer but not Raphael so I would keep the light one.

How hard is it to obtain those Trifruits? Would you need a really powerful team to run their dungeon? I still use my Ripper Dragons, so I'm pretty curious about that.
No info yet until the dungeon releases in Japan; it's classified as Mythical difficulty and I'm guessing will have a similar setup to Twinlits Descended.

Some new time travelers info filtering out about potential Christmas events for the US:
x2 Tamadra + gimme dungeon stones
Another Noel dragon (maybe light/dark ones?)
GungHo Collab (mix of mobs from Poring Tower / Freak Tower / ECO / Princess Punt and new Isis/Bastet skillup Porings)
Beelzebub Descended

New Batman dungeon appears to be 7 floors instead of just the one Joker fight.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
No info yet until the dungeon releases in Japan; it's classified as Mythical difficulty and I'm guessing will have a similar setup to Twinlits Descended.

Some new time travelers info filtering out about potential Christmas events for the US:
GungHo Collab (mix of mobs from Poring Tower / Freak Tower / ECO / Princess Punt and new Isis/Bastet skillup Porings)
Beelzebub Descended

This
Right here
Is my
Swag

Beelzebub Descended

i'm ok with this.

It has been FOREVER since Poring. Valk needs some skillups

Nebradisk blocks Light orbs right? You could use GC UFO, but that will still take some time.

Ra on an HP Luci team... OK guess he gets swapped for Loki then... Nebra disk needs to be farmed for Wicked Ladies...

raiot

Finally a max skill Kagetsuchi!
Is nobody else excited over a 100k nuke on a 15 turn timer with a 75% armor break for 2 rounds?

11 pm Super metals? I have got to Evo and feed my extra Ammy before I ulti her big sister...

need that awakening...

Need more Dubmythlits and going 0 for 15 runs last week (on 2x drop) sucked.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
11 pm Super metals? I have got to Evo and feed my extra Ammy before I ulti her big sister...

need that awakening...

Need more Dubmythlits and going 0 for 15 runs last week (on 2x drop) sucked.

Yeah, dubs are my gate for all my ults, always.

Also, I forgot that I totally upgraded to 1000 box space with my Meijer gift cards. <3 Worth it.

J0dy77

Yeah, dubs are my gate for all my ults, always.

Also, I forgot that I totally upgraded to 1000 box space with my Meijer gift cards. <3 Worth it.

What the heck do you keep in there? You must have 100 dragon seeds. ;)

Edit: It looks like the Super Metal Dragons are for Red Starter dragon accounts only.

Top Bottom