• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What the heck do you keep in there? You must have 100 dragon seeds. ;)

Edit: It looks like the Super Metal Dragons are for Red Starter dragon accounts only.

• 210 are my favorites (anything I use for my teams or trophy monsters)
  • ~50 random things NOT favorited (either fodder like demons and knights, some kings, a few descended monsters to use for awakenings later <I have a few extra Zeus and Athena lying around for that>, and +egg whores)
  • 153 Pengdra (unevolved)
  • 72 colored dragons
  • 41 divine masks
  • 144 evo and demon masks
  • 65 lits
  • 17 mythlits
  • misc stuff (mystic masks, dubs, etc)

A SHIT ton of masks right now. I'm keeping them around because I KNOW I'll need to evo shit to skill my gods up. I used to keep around 5 of each colored mask and lit, but after going through what I did for Gabriel, Susano, and now Persephone...Yeah, I've got the space, so I'm going to use it. IAP problems, mirite? ;)

You know after seeing this Puzzle and Dragons : Battle Tournament gameplay video I am thinking this would be perfect for Vita.

I love the graphics and how you have that classic turn based combat look of a Square-Enix game but mixed with the gameplay of Puzzle and Dragons. Graphics look great too.

Epic tease by Square-Enix and GungHo I think though. Prob no chance in hades of it ever seeing release outside of Japan.

linsivvi

Like all similar collectable arcade games it will be a major money sink. To get competitive at that game you are probably looking at spending $50-$100 per week.

J0dy77

You know after seeing this Puzzle and Dragons : Battle Tournament gameplay video I am thinking this would be perfect for Vita.

I love the graphics and how you have that classic turn based combat look of a Square-Enix game but mixed with the gameplay of Puzzle and Dragons. Graphics look great too.

Epic tease by Square-Enix and GungHo I think though. Prob no chance in hades of it ever seeing release outside of Japan.

I'm with you on this. Would love to see it happen but the chances of us ever seeing it in the US are slim and none. Shame.

IAP problems, mirite? ;)

This was exactly what I was thinking as I was reading your list, lol. Being on the non-IAP side I only have time to farm about 20-25 plants, 10-15 of each pengdra per week along with everything else. I have about 75 empty spaces that continually fluctuates up and down with the Pendra materials. I'll probably need to bump that up in a couple months but I'm good for now.

Nope. Doesn't exist... yet.

Luci Ultimate Speculation:

+500 HP
-250 ATK
+500 RCV

Dark Sub Attribute

Final Awakening Skill Changed to +Skill or something

Was running SS Zeus in hopes of scoring a dub to ultimate evolve a Gigas. Got one to drop, but the RNG screwed me over heading into floor 9 with a heart cascade. Damn it all.

Ashodin

Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| More Batman than Batman games
Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Batman is my Waifu
Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Not the gacha game we need, but the gacha game we deserve

Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| More Batman than Batman games
Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Batman is my Waifu
Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Not the gacha game we need, but the gacha game we deserve
Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Solomon Grundy // Dropped on Monday // Evolved on Tuesday // Skilled up on Wednesday // Max leveled on Thursday // +297'd on Friday // Awakened on Saturday // Fed to Bastet on Sunday // That was the end // of Solomon Grundy

razterik

I hope we get some evolved Batman drops, the evo materials suck outside Copperhead and not needing to evolve Deathstroke. At least US finally gets a green poison team member. And a squad of skilled up Banes putting out Solar Lazers sounds amazing.

Ashodin

I hope we get some evolved Batman drops, the evo materials suck outside Copperhead and not needing to evolve Deathstroke. At least US finally gets a green poison team member. And a squad of skilled up Banes putting out Solar Lazers sounds amazing.

exclusive Bane lazer footage

Laserrave.gif

Puzzle and Dragons |OT3| Prep Time in [10:42]

I spent way too much money on the Batcha to get all the collab monsters. Now I have to get all the new ones--especially Deathstroke--for nothing other than them looking really cool.

I hope Warner sees the money Origins can make them and brings it to PS4. I'm really disappointed with how Bat Swarm drops frames in the PS3 version.

Looks like I have super metals at 9PM tonight, as well. I'm sure GungHo wants us to burn stones on this so we'll have to buy more when players' choice godfest comes.

massoluk

Banned
  • 210 are my favorites (anything I use for my teams or trophy monsters)
  • ~50 random things NOT favorited (either fodder like demons and knights, some kings, a few descended monsters to use for awakenings later <I have a few extra Zeus and Athena lying around for that>, and +egg whores)
  • 153 Pengdra (unevolved)
  • 72 colored dragons
  • 41 divine masks
  • 144 evo and demon masks
  • 65 lits
  • 17 mythlits
  • misc stuff (mystic masks, dubs, etc)

A SHIT ton of masks right now. I'm keeping them around because I KNOW I'll need to evo shit to skill my gods up. I used to keep around 5 of each colored mask and lit, but after going through what I did for Gabriel, Susano, and now Persephone...Yeah, I've got the space, so I'm going to use it. IAP problems, mirite? ;)

Now I'm feeling insecured.
I bet I'm on the very low end of people around my level (189) when it comes to monster box at 305 slots. Can we have a box size and level check around here gusy? :p

rank 216 Box Space 225, 71 of which are not favorited (though some favorites are evo mats for Gunma)

I think I win for Rank to Box space ratio...

I never farm pengdras, and have only been doing the thursday dungeon for plants for leeks.

I also only have two maxed monsters (Valk and Luci), no Kirin/Horus (but Ra and Anubis lol)

I got trolled really bad on Angel fests (two Raphael first fest, the one with the glitch that gave everyone who pulled in the first hour their stones back, and nothing after that, Luci came from the Fan Rare pull) and the recent chinese/Japanese 2.0 was terrible (only God I got was Freyr).

Narras

Rank 204. Box Size 700.
Started with a Beast Rider. Only other REM monster I have is Haku. Life's pretty tough as a non-IAP player. :p

Jagernaut

Posted on puzzleanddragonsforum by data miners:

i honestly dont know where to put this... but this was all pushed recently so i assumed i should just make a new thread. credits to cless for finding it

TAMADRA Spotted! Secret of Skill Awakening (Stamina: 10; Wave: 1)

TAMADRA Spotted The Gift that Keeps Giving! (Stamina: 10; Wave: 1)

Santa's Helpers Holly Jolly Gift (Stamina: 10; Wave: 1)

Batman Collab Blackgate Prison-Int (Stamina: 15; Wave: 5)
Blackgate Prison-Expert (Stamina: 25; Wave: 7)
Blackgate Prison-Master (Stamina: 40; Wave: 7)
Blackgate Prison-Legend (Stamina: 50; Wave: 7)

GungHo Collaboration Cave of Riches-Int (Stamina: 15; Wave: 5)
Cave of Riches-Expert (Stamina: 25; Wave: 10)
Cave of Riches-Master (Stamina: 40; Wave: 10)
Cave of Riches-Legend (Stamina: 50; Wave: 10)

should all be here on monday probably

Does the gung-ho collab that is rumored for next week drop the evolved form for drall drops? Because if so I am dumping my existing ECO salamanders.

Still think solar laser farming might be best use of my time though

coy

Rank 217
350 box space with 160 faves

If I wasn't such a sucker for the REM, I would have more box space and friend space (at 125 currently).

Posted on puzzleanddragonsforum by data miners:

I am going to hit this hard. Need to max skill Valk (priority), Flare Drall, and Bastet on main; need Isis, Valk, and Fortoytops skillups on alt.

Also, I am jubilant to be getting free tamas. I know there are folks on here with a million of them, but with these 2 free ones, I will now double my total tama count! Damn, that is sad that I still cannot fully Awaken G.Odin.

Jagernaut

Fed 3 super metal kings and 2 metal kings at the same time to Loki and got a "super" bonus. 600k exp turned into 1.2 million exp. Love when that happens.

Zero_IYAD

I finally cleared all the annoying Conditional Dungeons..
Looks like a double Luci + 3 Gravity team is more than enough to clear all the Stone Dragon Dungeons
How's the drop rate for the Stone Dragons?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I finally cleared all the annoying Conditional Dungeons..
Looks like a double Luci + 3 Gravity team is more than enough to clear all the Stone Dragon Dungeons
How's the drop rate for the Stone Dragons?

Only run them on Monday. I don't know how good/bad the drops are, but if you're looking to collect them all, wait for the 1.5x drop.

Top Bottom