• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Kreed

The Hunter X Hunter collab monsters Japan is getting are pretty damn strong.

http://pazusoku.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1809.html

Gon's active skill is x50 attack with a 1 turn delay. And his leader skill is x4 for green types when HP is full. Killua is the same but dark element. Netero has x50 attack and lowers enemy defense, and his leader skill is x4.5 attack when matching 5 colors or matching 4 colors and hearts. The others are a mix bag of skills (Kurapica has a 4 turn delay active, the King Ant has a x30 attack and increases god type attack and his leader skill is x2 hp and attack for light and dark types, skill ups for Artemis, Ares, Fuu, Ruka...).

Kouriozan

So, I got Blue Valkyrie now, guess I'll keep her.
Same as Dark but Heal Orbs to Water Orbs skill instead.

Screen :

KINgbVW.jpg

Uthred

So, I got Blue Valkyrie now, guess I'll keep her.
Same as Dark but Heal Orbs to Water Orbs skill instead.

Screen :

Not sure what you're using but its handy enough to run multiple accounts of the one device with rooted android or jailbroken iOS, even with stock firmware its doable but a little fiddly. So you could put this account "aside" and continue re-rolling

Kouriozan

Not sure what you're using but its handy enough to run multiple accounts of the one device with rooted android or jailbroken iOS, even with stock firmware its doable but a little fiddly. So you could put this account "aside" and continue re-rolling

Yep, that a good idea.
I have been re-rolling for nearly 4 hours now, so I'll wait tomorrow x)

chrono01

Gon's active skill is x50 attack with a 1 turn delay. And his leader skill is x4 for green types when HP is full. Killua is the same but dark element. Netero has x50 attack and lowers enemy defense, and his leader skill is x4.5 attack when matching 5 colors or matching 4 colors and hearts. The others are a mix bag of skills (Kurapica has a 4 turn delay active, the King Ant has a x30 attack and increases god type attack and his leader skill is x2 hp and attack for light and dark types, skill ups for Artemis, Ares, Fuu, Ruka...).

The fact that we'll [likely] never get this in NA saddens me. :/

StMeph

Several of those seem really good.

massoluk

Banned

LOL @ Biscuit's evolution.

Probably going to earn some WTF from a few that didn't follow Hunter X Hunter

Kouriozan

eh :X decent but oh well
Does the time zone is based on UK?
If so I'll just re-roll in 10 mins. (Well, if new day start at midnight, that is)
Valkyrie is nice but I really want to have an easier time mid-game. I don't want to have regrets later >.<
Edit : yep, it is, time to get Kushinadahime.

J0dy77

Ok, if I pull her again, I'll keep :p

Keep in mind that you can back up your install. So if you roll a monster that you aren't sure you want to keep, you can keep rolling and go back to them if you get bored/tired of rerolling.

There's info in the original post on how to do it.

J0dy77

Those seem really nice. An Ra is going to beastly for really skilled players. That is going require a lot of setup to make it work when you need it.

J0dy77

So I just cleared the second stone dragon with my Mono light team. This was the first time I've used it while waiting to level up enough. Man does it kick ass. This may be my new favorite team. With around 3k rcv and 12k total with 4x from duel Raphael, you basically can't die. The only threat is a boss fight that will exceed your total health with one hit. Otherwise you can clear anything. I'm bumping Raphael way up my tier list.

This was my team but I'll definitely replace verche with Zeus when I get him higher level. The ability to pop Thor active skill, Raphael, Valk with the benefit of Thor Awoken light ability. Crazy potential. I really don't see why this wouldn't be on the same tier as Lucifer.

NZjP7K8.png

Edit: whoops sorry to spam the thread. On phone.

Jagernaut

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Merry Christmastide!*
[Duration]: 12/23 (Mon), midnight - 1/5 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

Christmas isn't just a day, it's the spirit of giving! To honor this, we're spreading our own holiday cheer around in as many ways as possible. Check out all the great new events and bonuses we have!

There are also a few surprises in store, so be sure to check back regularly.

&#9632;&#9312; Daily Log-in Bonus
12/23 - 1/5 - 1 Magic Stone
&#8251;Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

&#9632;&#9313; Look out for Santa's Helpers! Our Noel Dragon Dungeon has some happy little surprises in store for those that wish to look for gifts! However, you can only run it once, and each egg has its own message that results in something different! Make sure to choose the right one!

&#9632;&#9314; Happy anniversary to all of our Android users! It's been just over a year since we launched on the Google Play store. To commorate this, we are bringing back everyone's favorite defense-shredding Droidragon! This mysterious visitor isn't just adorable, he's incredibly useful for beating high defense Monsters!

Once you have yours evolved, don't forget to use Ultimate Fusion to unlock its full potential: http://tinyurl.com/mjv36jg

&#9632;&#9315; Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
12/23 - The Goddess Descended!
12/23 - 12/25 - Tower of Jewel
12/23 - 12/27 - Santa's Helpers!
12/23 - 1/5 - Batman Collab
12/23 - 1/5 - Mysterious Visitors
12/24 - Hera-Ur Descended!
12/25 - Athena Descended!
12/26 - Sword of Flames
12/27 - Scarlet Snake Princess
12/28 - 12/30 - Dragon in Motley
12/28 - ???????????????????
12/29 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
12/30 - Hera Descended
12/31 - 1/1 - ??????????????????
1/1 - Zeus Descended!
1/2 - Dragon Guardian
1/3 - 1/5 - Lightless Devil's Nest
1/4 - Takeminakata Descends!
1/5 - Hera-Is Descended!

&#9632;&#9316; Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Events:
&#12288;12/23 - 12/27 - King Metal/Jewel Dragons
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village, Super Metal Dragons, and a Super Jewel King Dragon] (this event sometimes changes)
2x Skill Up rate
Other special bonuses

Godfest info is on the way!

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t
Timeline Photos · 16 minutes ago

Jiraiza

So I just cleared the second stone dragon with my Mono light team. This was the first time I've used it while waiting to level up enough. Man does it kick ass. This may be my new favorite team. With around 3k rcv and 12k total with 4x from duel Raphael, you basically can't die. The only threat is a boss fight that will exceed your total health with one hit. Otherwise you can clear anything. I'm bumping Raphael way up my tier list.

This was my team but I'll definitely replace verche with Zeus when I get him higher level. The ability to pop Thor active skill, Raphael, Valk with the benefit of Thor Awoken light ability. Crazy potential. I really don't see why this wouldn't be on the same tier as Lucifer.

NZjP7K8.png

Edit: whoops sorry to spam the thread. On phone.

Welcome to the club. In any case, expect a max skilled Raphael soon.

Third ????? added to the announcement:
12/28 - 1/5 - ???????????????????

Wonder what it could be; GungHo Collab always ran for less than five days in JP so it might not be that?

J0dy77

Welcome to the club. In any case, expect a max skilled Raphael soon.

Yeah man. I was spoiled using your Raphael. I'm going to have to find other people that use him but can guarantee they won't have 297 and fully awoken.

How are you skilling him up?

Edit: NM, twinlits. Wow the possibilities. That's a long way off for me.

coy

Yeah man. I was spoiled using you Raphael. I'm going to have to find other people that use him but can guarantee they won't have 297 and fully awoken.

How are you skilling him up?

Edit: NM, twinlits. Wow the possibilities. That's a long way off for me.

I have a Raphael still needing to be evo'd. I dedicated xp to non-light mobs as I was lacking quality light monsters until recently. Now that that's changed, I'd like to take him for a dungeon run.

Event looks fantastic! Although, I am already dreading next Friday:

12/27 - Scarlet Snake Princess

The pain... it never ends!

Zero_IYAD

Damn! I want these so bad!
What's wrong with them! Bring these to the US & the anime/manga fans will buy stones like crazy :(

Any news on the Players Choice Godfest? Which monsters won the 1st 15 places?

linsivvi

Damn! I want these so bad!
What's wrong with them! Bring these to the US & the anime/manga fans will buy stones like crazy :(

Any news on the Players Choice Godfest? Which monsters won the 1st 15 places?

Archangel Lucifer - 856
Dark Angel Metatron - 483
Odin - 327
Hades - 303
Kushinadahime - 279
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya - 265
Horus - 238
Yomi - 225
Viper Orochi - 176
Bastet - 174
Odin, the War Deity - 166
Incarnation of Byakko, Haku - 157
Venus - 156
Amaterasu - 155
Umisachi&Yamasachi - 154

This is a manual count from somebody in the PAD forum.

razterik

Yomi is fantastic with her twinlits evo - 3x damage to light. And her dark/dark stats are also great. Neptune is just outside the rankings, and no one needs him after Angry Birds and Top Droidragon.

ZeroAKA

4 rolls saved up for the (hopefully) Player's Choice Godfest so far. I'd be okay with basically anything on that list besides a third Horus.

Dark has so many possibilities it depends on what you're running. Hera/Hades for Gravity, cdk, vamp are common on dark teams. Pairing with lucifer should clear a ton of content.
right now ive been doing a d/d batman, two rainbow keepers, duke vamp, dark whiskey dragon, and either another bats, Lucifer, or busty Ares. can even clear legen now. couldn't do that before my bats. but I'd like to get an optimum team going.

From the players choice list above, I've got Luci, Hades, and Ammy.

Would not mind another Hades, another extra Ammy would be disappointing, Luci wouldn't be that bad though, triple Luci could be very useful on certain descends

Jagernaut

If that turns out to be the final 15 gods I already have 9 and I'm only missing these 6:

Hades - 303
Kushinadahime - 279
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya - 265
Yomi - 225
Amaterasu - 155
Umisachi&Yamasachi - 154

Limit

Slowly entering the "feed up with rerolling" tier, entering my 10th hours of doing it x)
But I shall not give up!

You are going to burn out at this pace. Wait a week and reroll during upcoming godfest when you will be getting a gold egg 1 out of 3 rerolls. If you really want to start playing right now then just go with whatever you have and try to familiarize yourself with various game mechanics.

Why do people still want Hades so badly? He's replaceable with so many farmable monsters. Unless you really want that 60% Dark resist. Only God I'm really itching for is Dark Metatron.

If I knew the Batmen were going to be getting awakenings, I would've saved some for that. Lesson learned for future collab mobs. Same for ultimate collab evos like the Droid Dragon. I sold my first one away since the non-ultimate form was shitty. If I had kept it, I'd be able to max awaken mine without using TAMA.

What the ... PAD wiki is saying I have Super Metals again tonight. Is this real? Holy shit. And why are green and blue getting shafted.

J0dy77

Slowly entering the "feed up with rerolling" tier, entering my 10th hours of doing it x)
But I shall not give up!

You are going to burn out at this pace. Wait a week and reroll during upcoming godfest when you will be getting a gold egg 1 out of 3 rerolls. If you really want to start playing right now then just go with whatever you have and try to familiarize yourself with various game mechanics.

Completely agree with Limit. Just take a break, play the game a bit and get used to it. This is one of the best times to start playing with the upcoming players choice godfest. Reroll then.

Kouriozan

I think Europe players are on different servers

https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDragonsEurope
your events are different from North America and Christmas event already started.
Yeah, that was what I feared.
Well, adding GAF to my name so if you see KourioGAF while playing, add me :)
My ID is 741,245,240.
Completely agree with Limit. Just take a break, play the game a bit and get used to it. This is one of the best times to start playing with the upcoming players choice godfest. Reroll then.
Too late, just got Meimei :p so building a Dark/Light/Wood team I guess.
Keeping my stone for the next Godfest now.
With the Christmas event I should get plenty of 'em.

Ducarmel

Yeah, that was what I feared.
Well, adding GAF to my name so if you see KourioGAF while playing, add me :)
My ID is 741,245,240.

I just tried adding you unregistered user on my end.

Sucks, I am looking for more Meimei friends. I have not started a team around her because everybody wants to use Haku. For now she is a sub for my Kushinada.

Top Bottom